I just saw it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shirastro
I want say anithing but........ IT WAS THE BEST SW MOVIE EVER!

Forget all those guis who say it sucks or all the bad critics, its brilliant.

P.S. Oh my f...ing god, when you'll see yoda smile

Dejio
You really liked it, Huh. Good for you.
How about giving us a few more details why you exactly liked it.

sarlacc
i liked it too. as for reasons thats simple, i found it entertaining. it is more complex and interesting than the ot. its not the simple white vs black; run, shoot, survive, and destroy the enemy. there is more going on and GL is using different plot devices to advance the story and now the enemy is coming from within. as for some comments elsewhere about too much happening in the action sequences, i enjoy that also. war is chaos, you know. in addition, i agree the acting was not superb, but it didn't detract from the experience for me. in that respect its no different than any other movie.

Shirastro
Go and see it, you'll understand.

finti
No he has seen it , he is looking for your arguments for why it is a good film

Gundark
GUNDY LOVED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS TOTALLY COOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool cool

I think the reason Anakin came across as "wooden" to some idiots was because he is constantly in a struggle with himself throughout the film. He is trying to contain his anger and frustration per his Jedi training and yet his emotions want to run free. I think he comes across exactly how he is supposed to. He is beginning to blame Obi Wan for holding him back from the trials when he feels he is ready to move on. Anakin's power is a living, growing thing that he feels he has to keep up with no matter what the consequences of his actions. George has laid out Anakin's descent to the dark side with such subtlety....I think he's doing a wonderful job with it.

The droids were great, Jar-Jar was kept to a minimum.....Jango was awesome ! Seeing Mace Windu in action with a lightsabre was something I was waiting for.....he is one great fighter ! I have nothing bad to say about it....it was great ! I'm going again Saturday afternoon !

ToMacco
Yeah, this was pretty good. Not as good as any in the OT, but MUCH better than Episode I.

Gundark
Dooku laying that force-lightning on Anakin. WHAM !

ToMacco
That was sweet. Then he tries it on Obi-wan, and he simply holds up his lightsabre. Obi-wan is like You'll have to do better than that, *****.

peluffo
Even with all the bad reviews, and without seen the movie yet, I realize that this was the "wooden" concept lying over Hayden performance. I'm positive at this matter, and really agrees that the "woddenhood" has a strong roots on his temper and his inside strugglin

He-Man
What what whaaat...Hayden was great... well everything was great. I guess this is even better than ESB. For me at least.

Okey there was one problem. The theater screwed it. The picture was way off the screen at the beginning of the movie, so my first reaction was like...what the ****!?! but luckily they fixed it.

It's the best episode ever. Or maybe even more, it's possibly the BEST MOVIE ever. Damn!

yerssot
wait till EpIII to say that!

LanceWindu
I'm sure since AOTC is said to be great, that Ep3 has a lot to live up to.

He-Man
I'll say it again then.

Raz
RAZ LIKES ASWELL!!! big grin

MUCH better than Episode I.

Acting was NOT woodden per se - it is exactly how I expected, CGI was great and the lightsabres were excellent! Yoda rules!

Everything I expected and more!

Going to see it again this Saturday - in digital smokin'

Roll on Ep3!!

yerssot
ok, if Raz likes it ... we're doomed!

Gundark
Just seeing all these pieces start to come together is so wild. Everytime some important information was revealed, the whole crowd was like "Oooooooooooo" ....like a big collective "GASP."

We had a great crowd where I was. We clapped and cheered and everything.

finti
we are to modest to do that in Norway, really. We are kind of shy belive it or not.

Give us some beers or drinks and we rule the world, go figure.

Shirastro
When i went to see it, everibody (me too) said that Hyden was great. This things you are saying about his acting are.........strange roll eyes (sarcastic)

mah
oh oh, I'm looking so much forward to it!

master harmax
me too me too ( *** sighs *** )

Jedi Mercenary
I'm gonna see it tomorrow with the Mrs. I'm not sure if my theatre has digital or not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.