Emma Frost Vs JEAN GREY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
EVEN THOUGH EMMA DIED BYE A DIAMOND BULLET I THOUGHT SHE'D COULD COME BACK AND FIGHT JEAN IN A FAIR MATCH WITHOUT THE PHIONEX FORCE SO DISCUSS

I THINK EMMA

WhiteRacistGirl
Storm has to much power, so she wins.

ALEMASTER
SORRY I MEANT JEAN SORRY

GalacticStorm
Jean wins this. She's a more powerful telepath than emma and also more knowledgeable in the art of psychic warfare. In diamond form Emma is still susceptible to jeans telekinesis. Jean can rearrange matter down to the molecular level.

supremthor
maybe....................if we are luky it turns into a mud fight

psi-aura
Emma would win, if she thought how to. She could remind Jean of all the terrible things Dark Phoenix did, then while Jean was tramatized, she could psi-bolt her, then coaz the phoenix force out of Jean, and use it to pulverize Jean. I don't care what Endsong said, that was phoenix in Emma's body, not Emma in control of the phoenix. If the worst comes to the worst she could turn into diamond form, and then remind Jean that if she killed her, she would be no better than dark phoenix. All she needs to do is think about it.

id369
Jean seems to be Marvels whipping dog. Who has not beat this monstrous telepath in battle?

psi-aura
Originally posted by id369
Jean seems to be Marvels whipping dog. Who has not beat this monstrous telepath in battle?

Yes, but who has beaten her everytime?

tideoftime
My instinct says that if Emma could really think her way through it, she could beat Jean in a telepathy match (Emma's Omega-Level status as a telepath gives her a good standing); overall, though, Jean's TK gives her advantages over Emma, so unless Emma acts really quick, she'll go down (though not without a fight). Jean 6/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.