Warrior madness Thor v a 38 custom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlysplat
Thor doesn't like bullets do you remember bullets bouncing from his chest like Supes confused nope me neither.
Do you instead remember Thor frantically spinning his "Uru" hammer roll eyes (sarcastic) so as to avoid those pesky bits of flying leadbig grin

Go ahead hippie make my daybig grin

Kurt Busiek allegedly thinks Thor isn't very "bulletproof"big grin

http://www.comicboards.com/thor/view.php?rpl=050709042003

Keep the faithbig grin

I remember Thor having a bad time with bullets beforebig grin

Stay Whirlybeer

Solidus Snake
im sure supes hits harder tahn a bullet, but im not sure smile

Scoobless
lol.... now you're just trying to bait Thor fanboys.... are there any Thor fanboys?.. confused

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Scoobless
lol.... now you're just trying to bait Thor fanboys.... are there any Thor fanboys?.. confused

me angel

Sentry
Thor's durability with bullets is kinda similar to what Wonder Woman's durability with bullets is. She is bulletproof/bullet resistant now, but before bullets and shrapnel were able to pierce her skin, and compare that to Supes punch... Or a blast from Thanos... Or a blow from Mangog... Sorry Draco...

yahman
Originally posted by Scoobless

Thy will not take any more of thyine fabricated Bull shite. Thynie is saying that a mann who hast such a fine mullot of hair cannot survive the meer impact of pointed metal shards? Thyine is probably correct. But is it not the case that superman was once felled by a Gorilla?

Ehhh ???????????/

long pig
CoughPISCough

whirlysplat
Originally posted by yahman
Thy will not take any more of thyine fabricated Bull shite. Thynie is saying that a mann who hast such a fine mullot of hair cannot survive the meer impact of pointed metal shards? Thyine is probably correct. But is it not the case that superman was once felled by a Gorilla?

Ehhh ???????????/

A kryptonite powered giant gorilla yes, the monkey they talk about on this forum nobig grin

Back to the 38

Dirty Harry shoots Thorbig grin

Sentry

yahman
Originally posted by whirlysplat
A kryptonite powered giant gorilla yes, the monkey they talk about on this forum nobig grin

Back to the 38

Dirty Harry shoots Thorbig grin

Mann that really sucks !!!!!!!!! Marvels equivalent to superman could be taken out by a really sly sniper.

It probably is true. Magini was pierced by Arrows during Jurgens run and he's apparently the Norse equivalent of Hercules, and Thors son. Mann that sucks.

Sentry
Normal Thor will probably feel a bullet touch him. Warrior Madness will probably feel nothing.

whirlysplat
Mann that really sucks !!!!!!!!! Marvels equivalent to superman could be taken out by a really sly sniper.

It probably is true. Magini was pierced by Arrows during Jurgens run and he's apparently the Norse equivalent of Hercules, and Thors son. Mann that sucks.

Most bullets just hurt him, its still pretty funny big grin

long pig
Bullets won't penetrate Thors skin.
It happend once, but every other time he's been shot at it didn't peirce him.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by long pig
Bullets won't penetrate Thors skin.
It happend once, but every other time he's been shot at it didn't peirce him.

Its happened a few timesbig grin

The Police Shooting at him once, The F16, The one with the Space Phantombig grin A few timesbig grin

yahman
Most bullets just hurt him, its still pretty funny big grin

Not when you can only get Avengers and X men comics its not. sad

long pig
Nah, it's happend less than 3 times. He's taken them with no effect dozens of time. The very definition of PIS.

Thor has taken knives to the stomach with no effect.

whirlysplat
Not when you can only get Avengers and X men comics its not. sad
Get them on mail order Yahman. Even though I live in London I have a monthly number sent to me. I buy others of course but the ones I like get sent.

long pig
Why can't you get up to date comics in london???

whirlysplat
Why can't you get up to date comics in london???

Of course I can, I just can't be bothered to go to the shops very oftenbig grin

yahman
Get them on mail order Yahman. Even though I live in London I have a monthly number sent to me. I buy others of course but the ones I like get sent.

I've tried so manny times its un true, Marvel . com, Forbidden planet . com ummm and this other place which i cant remember. But none of them will take cash cards.

yahman
Of course I can, I just can't be bothered to go to the shops very oftenbig grin

What id do to live in London. Well with out the terorism and the crime anyway.

whirlysplat
Try Orbital Comics, i'll pm you their phone numberbig grin ring them tell them what you want and they will send it if you have a debit card.

long pig
So they DO have the newest comics there though, right?

I mean, you don't get a 3 month old Superman comic as a new one or whatever.

Some countries say they don't get comics till like, 6 months after they come out in America.

whirlysplat

Some countries say they don't get comics till like, 6 months after they come out in America.

No last 15 years its been up to date before that we did have a delay.

yahman

Pffff six months . Try 12 months. Xorn is still Magneto, King Thors just beaten Iron Man, Ult ff 4 is on its fourth issue. Mann its a joke.

sad

Cheers Whirly i really appreciate that big grin cool

Sorry Magneto is still Xorn

long pig
Bro, that SUCKS. sad

erm What's the point when you get a massive spoiler everytime you go online?

whirlysplat
Pffff six months . Try 12 months. Xorn is still Magneto, King Thors just beaten Iron Man, Ult ff 4 is on its fourth issue. Mann its a joke.

sad

Cheers Whirly i really appreciate that big grin cool

Sorry Magneto is still Xorn

Your in the channel islands right

yahman
Bro, that SUCKS. sad

erm What's the point when you get a massive spoiler everytime you go online?

Its the only way to keep up with you guys. Most of my limited comic knowledge comes from the internet. The problem is when i get into something i like i get a bit obsessive.

eek2

Yeh whirly Im a Jersey Bean. cool

Nataku8188

Ehhh ???????????/

Methinks you need to brush up on your olde english.

yahman
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Methinks you need to brush up on your olde english.

Me thinks so too. Me really big monkey who cant read or write.

Scoobless
I've tried so manny times its un true, Marvel . com, Forbidden planet . com ummm and this other place which i cant remember. But none of them will take cash cards.

i go to Forbidden Planet in Edinburgh.... sometimes Dead Head Comics

everything is pretty up to date as far as i can tell

leonidas
<<Warrior madness Thor v a 38 custom>>

BWHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAH!!! whirly, you are too damn much . . .

smile smile

long pig
I've noticed.....the one way to get under leonidas' skin is to insult Thor......evil face
Let me write that down...

whirlysplat
So Thor takes the bullet in the head then I guess guysbig grin

And ends up in a pine boxbig grin

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirly rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.