Hikaru no GO!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sai12
I just started reading this manga!! I was wondering if anyone else has read or seen the anime of it? I'm trying to find out more about it, it was very captivating! I even tried (and failed VERY miserably) to play the game GO on yahoo games.

Is it released here in the United States? Or do we have to wait? I'm uncertain, though trying to figure it out!!

http://www.anime-source.com/banzai/modules.php?name=Reviews&rop=showcontent&id=144

There is a review of the anime....

http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,719,jahmbq,hikaru_no_go.html

...and there's another one. It says VIZ has the license...I just have trouble finding the dvds or anything for sale!

temp1234
I have read the manga and seen some of the anime.

You can get many Hikaru no Go items on eBay.

Check out my auction before it ends on 5 Sept. on eBay for one of the Hikaru no Go Playstation Games! (PS).

Tim

Takiko_4ever
i haven't seen it or anything...
but i love there songs!
like Everlasting Snow And Get Over!

cool blue14
i'm watching it toDAY 2 IT SOUNDS GOOD

Takiko_4ever
Really how good is it?

cool blue14
i thought it was good it's not like they blew it up as this little kid in this house and finds a game with blood on it then some spirit get inside him and he start play this game called hirou ku no go i only seen 1 episode it's alright.

Takiko_4ever
oh okay...

cool blue14
yep

XANA_Mar
Originally posted by Takiko_4ever
i haven't seen it or anything...
but i love there songs!
like Everlasting Snow And Get Over!

I havnt even heard of it.

Parodia
Yeah, Hikaru no Go is pretty entertaining for me, but it's not for everyone, especially with the slow plot progression....I'm not gonna spoil what happens a lot in the series, but you'll know what I mean if you've read far enough.

But what I like about the series is how much Hikaru, Sai, and all the other characters become older and more mature throughout it. Not to mention they learn how to be better Go players by becoming more mature.

I love the manga, but Viz has been editing it a lot lately so they can put an "all ages" rating on it. One example of an edit is where a cigarette got turned into a firecracker in one of the volumes.

The reason why you're having a hard time finding the translted DVDs by Viz is because they don't come out for another two weeks, December 24th, to be precise. If I had known that sooner, I would have saved my money so I could get it....

Sensei Sai
You can find some episode at toonami.com, go to jetstream and you can watch it. I enjoy watching these episodes and i waiting for the next episode to come out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.