Herro!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LiveAndLetDie
Hi! My name is Jenna and I`m 15. I`m really into Guns N' Roses, trying out new things, and Harry Potter. I`m outspoken and open minded and my spelling sucks. lol. I`m a bit of a goofball, too, but don`t hold that against me; I can be serious. Well, that`s all. I`m glad I found this site!!!! Happy Dance

Lil Krueger
Welcome....BANANA DANCE!!(Warning: Lil' Krueger is a crazy 13 year old who likes Banana dances!) Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

jinzin
hi jenna.

Zatch
Zatch here welcome have fun. So enjoy i g2g.

TrAnCeDuO
lil i wouldnt be admitting your age if i were you.

as for liveandletdie i welcome you to this board.

and out of curiousity i was wondering...is the title of this thread referencing gundam wing?

Storm
Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC welcome2

LiveAndLetDie
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
lil i wouldnt be admitting your age if i were you.

as for liveandletdie i welcome you to this board.

and out of curiousity i was wondering...is the title of this thread referencing gundam wing?
It`s a refrence to Team America: World Police. Very funny movie smile

Darth Nauj
Hi Jenna big grin

TrAnCeDuO
Originally posted by LiveAndLetDie
It`s a refrence to Team America: World Police. Very funny movie smile

agh! i shouldve known that one >_< herro is also the main character of the anime "Gundam Wing"

LiveAndLetDie
Somehow, I knew that was anime. I`m not much of an anime person, but I know a lot of people who are

Mr Parker
Hi! My name is Jenna and I`m 15. I`m really into Guns N' Roses, trying out new things, and Harry Potter. I`m outspoken and open minded and my spelling sucks. lol. I`m a bit of a goofball, too, but don`t hold that against me; I can be serious. Well, that`s all. I`m glad I found this site!!!! Happy Dance

Youve come to the right place.KMC is the home to all us goofballs. big grin

Maikahyandowen
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
agh! i shouldve known that one >_< herro is also the main character of the anime "Gundam Wing"
his name is spelled Heero though.

yerssot
with that name, can I expect you to be a Bond fan? wink

Darth Mantis
Welcome to KMC

LiveAndLetDie
Originally posted by yerssot
with that name, can I expect you to be a Bond fan? wink
Guns N' Roses fan, acually stick out tongue

Lady_Jade
Hello there! Welcome to the site Jenna, I am Jade!

alcoholicpoet
Yo, I've seen you post a few times in the music forum, great avatar.

LiveAndLetDie
Haha, thanks. You`re is great, too

alcoholicpoet
Haha, thanks. You`re is great, too

Thanks, that's Robert Plant right?

LiveAndLetDie
Yep <3 He`s an amazing frontman

Morning_Glory
hi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.