The Amazing SCIENTIST MAN Goes Through Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler

DarkCrawler
Hey, up!

GalacticStorm
Id say it stops at Galactus at 70% power. The creation would give galactus a really good fight though and if he could invoke powerful enough entities could possibly beat him.

DarkCrawler
Great. smile

whirlysplat
Why is the Phoenix Force above Galactusbig grin He survived the death of a universebig grin The Phoenix force has never beaten Galactus. Its beaten his heraldsroll eyes (sarcastic)

Scoobless
Batman wins.... end of fight

K3VIL
Originally posted by Scoobless
Batman wins.... end of fight
Yes, he'll come up with a spray that nullify the powers of the S-Man and use his raging frog kick.

Scoobless
or run him over with the Batmobile... it's not a car..... it's a "mobile"

roll eyes (sarcastic)

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Why is the Phoenix Force above Galactusbig grin He survived the death of a universebig grin The Phoenix force has never beaten Galactus. Its beaten his heraldsroll eyes (sarcastic)

Stop trying it Whirly u little b*****d lol

whirlysplat

Phoenix is good at making things and beating Shiar space cruisers but Glactus would toast er he said so. His words were I would eventually beat you as wellbig grin

GalacticStorm
Phoenix is good at making things and beating Shiar space cruisers but Glactus would toast er he said so. His words were I would eventually beat you as wellbig grin

Ive done all i needed to do, i provided the scans and as you can see from Dark Crawlers list the truth has got out there to the masses. The GS is content. It would take a greater man than you to bait me. But dont get yourself down it was an admirable attempt. Chin up. big grin

Jokes. You know i luv u Whirly.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Ive done all i needed to do, i provided the scans and as you can see from Dark Crawlers list the truth has got out there to the masses. The GS is content. It would take a greater man than you to bait me. But dont get yourself down it was an admirable attempt. Chin up. big grin

Jokes. You know i luv u Whirly.

Whose baitingbig grin I want to see where Phoenix actually beat someone high levelbig grin

GalacticStorm
Whose baitingbig grin I want to see where Phoenix actually beat someone high levelbig grin

So where did you get those Annie Lennox pics for your sig?

GalacticStorm
Startling resemblance:

GalacticStorm
How cool to be based on a legend:

Scoobless
lol

DarkCrawler
UP

Don't turn this into off-topic thread, Whirly!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.