Darth Maul, Dooku, and ROTJ Vader vs. ROTS Palpatine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
aahhahahahahahh Who will prevail?

Nai Fohl
That's just...uaarrrgh. Stop that nonsens.

Darth Kronos
holy shit what've you been smoking, man..i need acces to that kinda stuff smokin'

Illustrious
A is for Apple.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Illustrious
A is for Apple.

lol

Darth_Janus
Here's your sign:

darth vraya
laughing laughing laughing Happy Dance

InsaneNoodlyGuy
nobody wins, they have an orgy.

Darth Martin
Maul is a beast in lightsaber combat. Dooku is roughly 65-70% of ROTS Sidious and really close to Sidious in swordsmanship. And Vader is exactly 80% of ROTJ Palpatine who has had more than 20 years to study the dark side. So I'd say knowing this ROTJ Vader is roughly 90-95% of Sidious just w/o the lightning. Palps lightning won't work on Vader because he's never distracted and always extremely focused on the fight before him. While Sidious was able to overpower Yoda and potentially Mace at close range, I doubt that he could knock Vader's lightsaber from his hand for the fact that both his limbs are cybernetic and very strong and likely have a very tight grip.

While Darth Maul and Darth Tyranus engage Palpatine in a lightsaber duel, Vader will take a spot up high and throw rediculously heavy objects at Palpatine.

Sidious doesn't have a prayer in hell here.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Maul is a beast in lightsaber combat. Dooku is roughly 65-70% of ROTS Sidious and really close to Sidious in swordsmanship. And Vader is exactly 80% of ROTJ Palpatine who has had more than 20 years to study the dark side. So I'd say knowing this ROTJ Vader is roughly 90-95% of Sidious just w/o the lightning. Palps lightning won't work on Vader because he's never distracted and always extremely focused on the fight before him.
No. OT Vader doesn't stand a chance in hell against any incarnation of sidious. He gets blasted away with relative ease and is simply Force fodder to allow the good count, and maul to molest him with sabers. The Team wins, but I think Vader or maul dies. Dooku is definately the most powerful of the three.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
He gets blasted away with relative ease and is simply Force fodder to allow the good count, and maul to molest him with sabers. The Team wins, but I think Vader or maul dies. Dooku is definately the most powerful of the three. How? I just explained something to counter that in my previous post. The only way for Palps to overpower Vader would be for him to disarm him. Can't see him doing that.

Dooku is not the most powerful here. Again I already covered that.

I will agree that he is the most skilled with a lightsaber of the team but cartainly Vader is more powerful if were talking about the Force.

Kenobiwan
The team will win.

Mizukage Yoda
How? I just explained something to counter that in my previous post. The only way for Palps to overpower Vader would be for him to disarm him. Can't see him doing that.

Dooku is not the most powerful here. Again I already covered that.

I will agree that he is the most skilled with a lightsaber of the team but cartainly Vader is more powerful if were talking about the Force.
How? Sidious will brush him aside with lightning. Dooku>Vader, Dooku's finesse of Makashi, and his mastery over the Dark Side, make him superior to OT Vader. Dooku tooled ROTS Kenobi with the 'flick of a wrist'. Vader, has never tooled anyone on par with Kenobi, ever. Even on the Death Star, he failed to gain the advantage, in fact several sources point to Kenobi's victory were he not holding back. Dooku's lightning has been shown to knock out Asajj Ventress for at least several hours, his finesse in the force is shown when he uses force lightning: a technique used for killing, to stabilize GG's heart beat. Vader will get blasted with lightning, and will die. Or Dooku could stomp him in a Galen Marek fashion, and ragdoll him. Dooku has curbstomped Tholme, and Sora Bulq, Asajj Ventress, Grievous, Kenobi, Quinlan Vos, oh, and Anakin in CW. all with ease. Dooku can take Vader, not with ease but he can take him. Dooku is in the team the most powerful, or rather the more skilled combatant. May I remind you Vader got beaten by Luke, with the spirit of Obi-Wan guiding him.

Enyalus
Dude. Rezzing a thread from '05? Stop. The team wins. End of story.

Gideon
Originally posted by Enyalus
Dude. Rezzing a thread from '05? Stop. The team wins. End of story.

Prove it.

Darth Angel
Where was this stated?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Enyalus
Dude. Rezzing a thread from '05? Stop. The team wins. End of story. These comments are tiring. roll eyes (sarcastic) Now you know fully well if I were to RECREATE this everyone would be bashing me for not using the search function and opening a thread that doen't exist. Besides it can't be all that bad since you responded to it, and if it is don't in the first place.

Enyalus
These comments are tiring. roll eyes (sarcastic) Now you know fully well if I were to RECREATE this everyone would be bashing me for not using the search function and opening a thread that doen't exist. Besides it can't be all that bad since you responded to it, and if it is don't in the first place.

And, as you've been told before - you didn't even disagree with the majority. Or add anything new. You just rehashed what everyone else was saying, from three years ago.

Darth Martin
Actually if you look no one gave an opinion. erm

parvati120
because they're too shocked of your necro :O

Enyalus
Actually if you look no one gave an opinion. erm

I apologize. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.