update on amazing spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thesilverspider
can anyone explain to me who gwen stacys twins are

Doc Ock
They are the BIGGEST mistake Marvel has ever made.

Basically they are the kids off Gwen and Norman Osborn.She apparently slept with Norman once behind Peter's back and got pregnant.She then went to europe and had the kids in secret.

Oh and MJ knew about this the whole time too and never said anything to Peter roll eyes (sarcastic)

freezedoom
3 words: world class ****

thesilverspider
they need peter 2 kill osborn all ready dam im sick of this guy

munkiesarus
Yes, this was an incredibly ridiculous and surprisingly canon event...ughugugh. It would've been a cute What If...?

It totally sucks. Cuz Gwen was innocent when Norman killed her...arghrgh who wrote this? Strazynckzi ?

and quick question: Spidey has new powers with the New Avengers?

Doc Ock
New powers really???

I don't read New Avengers.Stupid Bendis killed off Carnage in that so to hell with that.

hotsauce6548
Now to go off-topic here... but--

Has the first graphic novel come out for the New Avengers yet?

munkiesarus
I don't know. It should have, because I think they're in their second arc now. I know Astonishing X-Men's "Gifted" arc is out, didn't New Avengers and AX start around the same time? I don't know for sure.

Yeah, I haven't picked up New Avengers either. This new team just doesn't scream AVENGERS like the old one. I mean...Wolverine?

munkiesarus
Originally posted by Doc Ock
New powers really???

I don't read New Avengers.Stupid Bendis killed off Carnage in that so to hell with that.

*gasp*

Carnage is DEAD? WTF?!

A) Wasn't he dead a while ago, killed by the combined forces of Spidey and Venom...

and

B) Well I guess they had to bring him back...but DEAD?!

doctorstrongbad
I am waiting for the new avengers graphic novel to come out, once I found out they had wolverine on the avengers I was like.... "pass" . I'll check it out and if its good I might start buying the newer issues.

bballplayer123
Originally posted by Doc Ock
They are the BIGGEST mistake Marvel has ever made.

Basically they are the kids off Gwen and Norman Osborn.She apparently slept with Norman once behind Peter's back and got pregnant.She then went to europe and had the kids in secret.

Oh and MJ knew about this the whole time too and never said anything to Peter roll eyes (sarcastic)

Man that is sooooooo stupid. Aren't comic books supposed to be suitable for kids anyways? These new writers, man........ jeez.

doctorstrongbad
A bad writer can cause a lot of problems for one character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.