galactus and his heralds vs jla all members

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thesilverspider
who would win
galactus and his heralds including the surfer and tyrant
vs
all jla members past and present

Darth_Erebus
Galactus could defeat the JLA without his heralds. Add the heralds and it's overkill. A better matchup would be all the heralds without Galactus against the JLA, that would be a close one.

thesilverspider
i would love 2 see tyrant and supes one on one

thesilverspider
i want 2 see supes begging 4 mercy like the lil ***** he really is

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by thesilverspider
i would love 2 see tyrant and supes one on one

In one of the Silver Surfer issues Tyrant defeated Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Morg, and Terrax all combined. I think he could easily handle Superman.

dawsey28
JLA is not getting enough credit in this thread.

ALL JLA members from past and present could definitely defeat him and his heralds.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by dawsey28
JLA is not getting enough credit in this thread.

ALL JLA members from past and present could definitely defeat him and his heralds.

Maybe all the DC universe but definitly not the JLA. Most of the heralds alone are on an equal footing with Superman. Galactus is to the Nth degree more powerful. JLA has no chance here.

thesilverspider
hell no who going 2 beat tyrant and the surfer let alone the guy who created them

supremthor
one word SPECTRE

dawsey28
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Maybe all the DC universe but definitly not the JLA. Most of the heralds alone are on an equal footing with Superman. Galactus is to the Nth degree more powerful. JLA has no chance here.

Galactus and his heralds could defeat all 100 + of them, huh?

armandovalles
Make it the whole JLA, JSA, and GL Corps and i think this would be alot more fair.

newjak86
Originally posted by supremthor
one word SPECTRE
Good point

thesilverspider
spectre cant see tyrant at full power

armandovalles
i dont think Spectre would make a difference. I think this for 2 major reasons: Full Power Galactus is at Eternity level and Spectre got his ass kicked by Cpt. Marvel.

thesilverspider
if tyrant loses galactus will eat him then

colossus17
one word SPECTRE

i hate when people mention him......casue he is nothing without god..if god wants to he will destroy galactus and his herlads in a few seconds......but without god backing him up....he is nothing.so talking about him is irrelevant.......casue we dont know what god wants.....in this fight..........

newjak86
Originally posted by colossus17
i hate when people mention him......casue he is nothing without god..if god wants to he will destroy galactus and his herlads in a few seconds......but without god backing him up....he is nothing.so talking about him is irrelevant.......casue we dont know what god wants.....in this fight..........
Good point

supremthor
according to the rules of the forums all characters are at there best. so that means god gives him ok.

thesilverspider
if cpt marvel beat him then spectre cant even beat the surfer

newjak86
according to the rules of the forums all characters are at there best. so that means god gives him ok.
Yes but then no one can beat him if he gets the nod to beat someone. That is like putting Jean on the X-Men and saying someone fights them but Jean has the Phoenix Force of course no one is gonna beat the x-Men then.

colossus17

then that means that there is no point in this fight.....if god gives him full power..he alone will destroy galactus and his heralds.in a few sec

thesilverspider
it depends aint galactus a god in his own right

newjak86
They are refering to the presence which is like Marvel's TOAA.

supremthor
his ok but a whole lotta other characters can beat him

thesilverspider
toaa?

newjak86
The One Above All.
He is Marvel's highest being no one is above him basically the presence is the sme in DC. Spectre gets powerd by him if the presence wants him to beat someone God gives him the power to do so.

Darth_Erebus
Galactus and his heralds could defeat all 100 + of them, huh?

Galactus without his heralds could easily beat them.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by newjak86
The One Above All.
He is Marvel's highest being no one is above him basically the presence is the sme in DC. Spectre gets powerd by him if the presence wants him to beat someone God gives him the power to do so.

The One Above All is a Celestial, which means he isn't Marvel's highest being. That would be Eternity.

Darth_Erebus
his ok but a whole lotta other characters can beat him

A whole lot? When Galactus is at full power the only ones in the Marvel universe I can think of are the Abstracts.

supremthor
The One Above All is a Celestial, which means he isn't Marvel's highest being. That would be Eternity.

Eternity hell no

Sentry

No, their are two beings in Marvel with the TOAA name. The Celestial, and The One Above All. Eternity is jack compared to him, LT, and the Heart Of The Universe.

thesilverspider
eventually galactus himself will be a Celestial

Sentry
1. TOAA
2. THOTU
3. Living Tribunal, True Beyonder, Phoenix Force
4. Infinity Gauntlet
5. Eternity/Abraxas
6. Infinity, Death, Oblivion, GHalactus(Full Power)

dawsey28
Galactus without his heralds could easily beat them.

ALL of JLA past and present?

Do you even realize how much power that is? confused

thesilverspider
not galactus power
and any way he has the heralds

dawsey28
Okay, if you guys say so.

Can I quote you on this later? confused

thesilverspider
who is gonna take tyrant and the surfer
at full power

thesilverspider
and then galactus the guy that no one has seen at full power

newjak86
Spectre if willed by God would beat them like nothing they have had before.

dawsey28
I don't know some combination of these guys might. confused

1. Dr. Fate 1
2. Firestorm
3. Hawkman I
4. Hawkman III
5. Hawkwoman I
6. Dr. Light II
7. The Ray
8. Icemaiden
9. Ice
10. Red Tornado
11. Rocket Red 4
12. Black Condor
13. Metamorpho
14. John Stewart
15. Adam Strange
16. Lightray
17. Fire
18. Phantom Stranger
19. Power Girl
20. Martian Manhunter
21. G'nort
22. Scarlet Scier
23. Captain Atom
24. Captain marvel
25. Kyle Rayner
26. Hal Jordan
27. Superman
28. Mystek
29. Snapper Car
30. The Beefeater
31. Booster Gold
32. Sue Dibney
33. Bloodwynd
34. Maya
35. Blue devil
36. Jayna
37. Zan
38. The Atom II
39. Cluemaster
40. Big Sir
41. Clock King
42. Multi-Man
43. The Amazing bruce
44. Major Disaster
45. Plastic Man
46. Blue Beetle II
47. Triumph
48. Mister Miracle I
49. Maxima
50. Agent Liberty
51. Orion
52. Zauriel
53. Animal Man
54. Blue Jay
55. Dolphin
56. Aquaman
57. Flash II Barry Allen
58. Silver Sorceress
59. Batgirl
60. Batman
61. Huntress
62. Vixen
63. Amazing Man II
64. Big Barda
65. Green Arrow III
66. Wonder Woman
67. Vibe
68. Gypsy
69. Kilowog
70. Tasmanian Devil
71. Steel
72. Nightwing
73. Tomorrow Woman
74. Elongated Man
75. Creeper
76. Crimson Fox I
77. Oberon
78. Despero/L-Ron
79. Zantanna
80. Black Canary II
81. Maxwell Lord
82. Catherine Cobert
83. General Glory
84. Obsidian
85. Guy Gardener
86. Hourman I
87. Sargon the Sorceror
88. Nuklon
89. Green Arrow II
90. Bronze Tiger
91. Flash III Walley West
92. Power girl's cat
93. The Yazz
94. Aztek

thesilverspider
tyrant can take more then half of the people on the list by himself

thesilverspider
and galactus can take all of them

newjak86
Spectre wipes the floor with all of them if God wants them to.

dawsey28
And I can quote you on this? confused

thesilverspider
spectre is trash cpt marvel beat him now come on

supremthor
wat about Zauriel at full power he would be in his angel form right.

newjak86
His power goes up and down. If God doesn't want him to do something then he is weak if God commands something to be done then no force could stop him. He's the Spectre the very Wrath of God.

thesilverspider
galactus will become a celestial in the next universe wat those that tell u about his power

newjak86
That he is still below God

dawsey28
Add Spectre and Amazo, too. confused

thesilverspider
thats y he is a stupid character who is dependent on god

supremthor
forgot about amazo

newjak86
Yes but he would still beat down Galactus and his heralds if powered by god to do so.

dawsey28
thats y he is a stupid character who is dependent on god

very true, galactus is. confused

thesilverspider
and is god in the jla

newjak86
No but Spectre is a member so if he was given the Power to beat them all then it doesn't matter if God is or isn't.

dawsey28
And Hourman who can go back in time? confused

supremthor
and Johnny and Jakeem Thunder

Cosmic Cube
Galactus is overrated.

Cosmic Cube
And Hourman who can go back in time? confused

The Silver Surfer can go back in time.

Galactus is the embodiment of a universe.

Cosmic Cube
No but Spectre is a member so if he was given the Power to beat them all then it doesn't matter if God is or isn't.

I think that he means to say, "Where does it say that the Presence is involved in this fight?"

dawsey28
Don't worry JLA. Batman knows what to do. confused

newjak86
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
I think that he means to say, "Where does it say that the Presence is involved in this fight?"
I know what he meant but if it's all members and we assume their at their best then a Spectre powered by the presence is acceptable.

dawsey28
And if a Green Lantern becomes Ion? confused

Darth_Erebus
ALL of JLA past and present?

Do you even realize how much power that is? confused

Yes I do, but Galactus survives by devouring entire planets. Beings as powerful as Superman call him Master. It would take beings on a much higher level to challenge Galactus.

supremthor
jonny thunder can take out all the of them

supremthor
big grin big grin stick out tongue

Cosmic Cube
jonny thunder can take out all the of them

Not if he gets destroyed before he formulates a thought. big grin

Darth_Erebus
Spectre wipes the floor with all of them if God wants them to.

And if John Byrne is writing the comic it's what he decides.wink Seriously, I don't see god (little g) getting involved.

Cosmic Cube
I know what he meant but if it's all members and we assume their at their best then a Spectre powered by the presence is acceptable.

Spectre, at his best, under his own power. Not suped up by the Presence. There's no reason for the Presence to be involved in this thread.

Is the Spectre even a legit part of the JLA?

dawsey28
And if Krypto the Superdog started humping a herald's leg? confused

newjak86
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Spectre, at his best, under his own power. Not suped up by the Presence. There's no reason for the Presence to be involved in this thread.

Is the Spectre even a legit part of the JLA?
I think he is an honorary member it said all past and futuremembers so.....
Anyway why wouldn't god decide to act I mean this planet devouring force has entered his Multiverse attacking heros who have served him. The Wrath of God is there so why wouldn't God just power him up to get rid of Galactus so it's done and over with.

Sentry
And if a Green Lantern becomes Ion? confused

Ion is no match for a full powered Galactus.

Heralds Of Galactus:

Heralds Of The Past:
Forgotten One was the very first Herald, before Silver Surfer.

The Heralds of The Present Continuum
The Silver Surfer- The 1st and most powerful of the heralds
Air Walker- The 2nd Herald, who gave his life to save Galactus and was twice resurected in robotic form.
Firelord- The 3rd Herald, friend of Gabriel Lan (Air Walker)
The Asgardian Destroyer- 4th herald, given to Galactus by Thor to serve the World Devourer
Terrax- Mutant despot conscripted by Galactus to serve as 5th herald
Nova- The 6th herald, eathling Frankie Raye bound herself to Galactus to save her world from his gnawing hunger
Morg- The psychotic killer spared by Galactus to become the 2nd most powerful herald
Red Shift- The Eighth Herald of Galactus

Temporary Heralds
Dazzler- A Mutant with the power to convert & amplify sound into light. She is conscripted By Galactus to retrieve the errant Terrax.
Rom, The Space Knight- Cyborg protector of the planet Galador

Heralds from The Future & Alternate Realities
Superman- The Last Kryptonian serves The World Devourer in another reality
Dark Angel- Herald from a future reality
Plasma- Herald from a divergent reality created by Franklin Richards

Destroyer will slaughter more than half of those within the JLA. It's earth's business. The Presence has abandoned earth to it's fate before, thus having Spectre going against the word of the Presence. Spectre on occasion has gone against the permission of the Presence and pays for it:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/imppower.jpg

Spectre is powerless without the Presence:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/powerlesspectre.jpg

JWangSDC
Galactus has a problem with magic

dawsey28
Originally posted by Sentry
Ion is no match for a full powered Galactus.

No not by himself, but what about Ion + the rest of JLA? confused

Sentry
Tyrant kills half the JLA.

Destroyer and Heralds Kill the other half.

Galactus deals with Ion.

Sentry
Tyrant:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/tyrantgalactus3.jpg

Sentry
Galactus being the equity or the link between Eternity and Death:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/galactus155.jpg

Galactus is one of the top dawgs.

Cosmic Cube
Full powered G is easily in Marvels top 10, and possibly in the top 5.

Darth_Erebus
Tyrant:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/tyrantgalactus3.jpg
This is the issue I was referring to earlier.

dawsey28
Amazo with Professor Ivo's upgrade (JLA # 27): He has the powers of all JLA members. Whoever is on the roster, he has their powers and abilities. If ALL JLA members from past and present are used in this fight, then he has ALL of their powers. That makes him pretty powerful.

While Amazo and other powerful JLA top powerhouses are fighting the Heralds; Batman, The Atom, and Steel are figuring out a way to defeat Big G and his heralds. They are smart enough.

Look, I know that Galactus and his heralds would win in some scenarios, but it is possible for the JLA to win in other scenarios. That's all I'm saying.

Cosmic Cube
Look, I know that Galactus and his heralds would win in some scenarios, but it is possible for the JLA to win in other scenarios. That's all I'm saying. Yes. They will win if the Presence intervenes. But that's not much of a win, is it?

dawsey28
I think they can win without The Presence. Yes, I said that.

Cosmic Cube
I think they can win without The Presence. Yes, I said that.

Against a full power Galactus (= Eternity)?

dawsey28
Okay, someone explain this full power/eternity Galactus stuff to me. I am an older member and I'm not up to all this new stuff. I must be missing something.

The thread says Galactus so I'm not sure where all of this full power stuff is coming from. The Galactus I know was getting defeated by The MU. He was a challenge for them, but he wasn't that powerful. At least not the way people are talking about in here.

Cosmic Cube
Okay, someone explain this full power/eternity Galactus stuff to me. I am an older member and I'm not up to all this new stuff. I must be missing something.

The thread says Galactus so I'm not sure where all of this full power stuff is coming from. The Galactus I know was getting defeated by The MU. He was a challenge for them, but he wasn't that powerful. At least not the way people are talking about in here.

Galactus is the embodiment of a past universe. He is rarely at full power. Without some serious strategy, The JLA would have a big problem with a weakened Galactus. The heralds can wipe out a good 70-80% of the JLA within a few milliseconds.

dawsey28
So the Galactus that has been trying to eat Marvel U's Earth has never been at full power? Okay, that is what I was confused about. Thanks.

I guess JLA wouldn't win then. I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong.

long pig
If he was at full power, he wouldn't be coming to eat Marvel's Earth.

Now, if he had just eaten a big ol helpin' of Earth, he's =Eternity.

thesilverspider
thank you cosmic cube people dont understand the power that is galactus at the level of power that he is often at which is no where close 2 full power he is already one of the most powerful in both the dc and marvel universes full powered galactus is yet 2 be seen and if he was just imagine the power up he can give his heralds with his cosmic power

dawsey28
long pig--

Well, I knew that. I knew that he wasn't at full power then.

I should have reworded that. What I didn't realize is that the Galactus in this thread was THAT Galactus.

I was thinking the Galactus of this thread was the one NOT at full power.

From the beginning of this thread, I was thinking the JLA were fighting the Galactus that was attempting to eat the Marvel earth.

Does that make sense?

long pig
Yes, it does.

The only time I remember a fully fed Galactus was when he attacked Aggamotto.

masterbruce
I haven't read through the whole thing, but has anyone suggested that Galactus and his heralds just destroy Earth altogether?

dawsey28
I don't think it will take that long to read through THIS thread.

Most of it is my one sentence posts.

But no, no one has. I don't think. Some JLA members could survive that, but they would be destroyed quickly afterwards.

masterbruce
im on 56k sad

anyways, then G and heralds should just destroy the planet (which will kill off 90% of the jla) and easily finish off the rest

thesilverspider
the destroyer controlled by galactus is unstoppable and tyrant is just a monster 2 much power cosmic

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by masterbruce
im on 56k sad

anyways, then G and heralds should just destroy the planet (which will kill off 90% of the jla) and easily finish off the rest

Pretty much.

dawsey28
thank you cosmic cube people dont understand the power that is galactus at the level of power that he is often at which is no where close 2 full power he is already one of the most powerful in both the dc and marvel universes full powered galactus is yet 2 be seen and if he was just imagine the power up he can give his heralds with his cosmic power

If this is such a one-sided fight, then why even open this thread?

Boring. This could have been answered in 2 or 3 posts. Unless I make it to where it is not boring. confused

Anyway, what if I would have just asked "Who could take on Amazo?" through the entire thread? How annoying that would have been! confused

Avalonofthewind
Dawsey, you are correct with your judgement in this scenario.
Sometimes Galac and Co. would win, and sometimes the JLA would win.
Atom could come up with something to absorb the cosmic energy out of Galactus quickly as Reed Richards did one particular scenario.

Cosmic beings are not a rarity in the DC universe, and JLA have fought and beaten them before.

dawsey28
Yeah, but the Galactus in this thread is at FULL POWER which makes this such an uneven fight. In this thread, Big G is eternity or whatever.

You see, the Galactus that Reed Richards and Co. fought was a weakened Galactus. I'd much rather be debating over whether or not JLA could handle the same Galactus that fought the Marvel U. Instead we get this.

Avalonofthewind
Yeah, but the Galactus in this thread is at FULL POWER which makes this such an uneven fight. In this thread, Big G is eternity or whatever.

You see, the Galactus that Reed Richards and Co. fought was a weakened Galactus. I'd much rather be debating over whether or not JLA could handle the same Galactus that fought the Marvel U. Instead we get this.

I've never seen Galactus at the level of power in the current universe. I do know that they defeated Imperiex (albeit at a heavy cost) and maggedon. Since it's ALL JLA members.. that would include Zauriel who is OLDER than Galactus and thus would know any weakness.

With a full power spectre this isnt even a fight on galacs side..but withouth..it can still be interesting.

Avalonofthewind
Galactus can't compete with BUGS universe destroying powers. Its over for him and his heralds now!Happy Dance

http://www.supermantv.net/fanart/bingham/whatif/sept14/bugs_comic.jpg

dawsey28
Ha! That's right Big G and Heralds...

... CWIME DOES NOT PAY!!!

dawsey28
And if Krypto the Superdog started humping Galactus's leg? confused

confused What the--

Did I say that?

Amazo with Professor Ivo's upgrade (JLA # 27): He has the powers of all JLA members. Whoever is on the roster, he has their powers and abilities. If ALL JLA members from past and present are used in this fight, then he has ALL of their powers. That makes him pretty powerful.

While Amazo and other powerful JLA top powerhouses are fighting the Heralds; Batman, The Atom, and Steel are figuring out a way to defeat Big G and his heralds. They are smart enough.

Look, I know that Galactus and his heralds would win in some scenarios, but it is possible for the JLA to win in other scenarios. That's all I'm saying.

confused

lifeisaglich
The jla have their hands full. Their only hope is if they set a trap and drop all of galactus heralds in the phantom zone. and then they all gang up on galactus and put him down. They need a systematic and organized approach if they are going up against galactus. Devourer of galaxies.

dawsey28
http://www.iwaynet.net/~sos/scans/JLA.jpeg

Not that it would help much, but I think he would give Tyrant a good fight.

golem370
Galactus is no way near Eternity. Eternity would take Galactus his heralds and JLA members and Tyrant

dawsey28
They are talking about Galactus at FULL POWER. In other words, not hungry or weak.

golem370
I know he would be Devoured

Sentry
Originally posted by golem370
Galactus is no way near Eternity. Eternity would take Galactus his heralds and JLA members and Tyrant

Originally posted by golem370
I know he would be Devoured

Galactus being the equity or the link between Eternity and Death:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/galactus155.jpg

Galactus is one of the top dawgs.

Galactus at full power is on par with Eternity and Death.

Galactus:

Another Bio:

Known Relatives: Eternity (father/brother/son), Death (mother/sister/daughter/wife)
Known Confidants: Eternity, Death

Galactus is on par with the abstracts.

Sentry
Heralds:

Sentry

Sentry

dawsey28
Damn Sentry, that's a lot of info. drunk

jacobo0o
HEY how come when i make this kinda a post nobody answers..
thats not very nice

dawsey28
Next time I see it, I will.

Soljer
Haha! At full power? This isn't a fight, its a bloodbath. Galactus, 10/10.

ExtraMision5555

While they are in the thinking process, Silver Surfer unexpectedly and perhaps grotesquely rips thier heads off, simotainously.

ExtraMision5555
Full powerd galactus? he could probably create 300 more hearlds mid fight

Juntai
JLA past and present win.

UniOmni
Too add all the heralds is one thing. But to put Galactus in it as well?? The JLA lose and within a second. Galactus can easily teleport all of them into the center of a white dwarf star. That'll kill all but the most durable. The rest get dissected by the heralds. This was a slaughter the moment you added G.

Juntai
Some characters would be able to use the least of their power to prevent such things like that though. And several of the JLA members would find little difficulty soloing a herald. Such as Phantom Stranger, Triumph, Energy Superman, Dr Fate.

Faith
Nightwing
Oracle
Captain Marvel
Aquaman
Black Canary
The Flash/Barry Allen
Green Lantern/Hal Jordan
Martian Manhunter
Green Arrow/Oliver Queen
The Atom
Hawkman/Carter Hall
Hawkgirl
Superman
Batman
Moon Maiden
Sargon the Sorcerer
Elongated Man
Red Tornado
Zatanna
Firestorm
Steel
Vibe
Vixen
Gypsy
Blue Beetle
Captain Marvel
Doctor Fate
Green Lantern/Guy Gardner
Mister Miracle
Doctor Light
Booster Gold
Captain Atom
Red Rocket
Fire
Ice
Hawkman/Fel Andar
Hawkwoman
Animal Man
The Flash/Wally West
Metamorpho
Power Girl
Huntress
Crimson Fox
Lightray
Orion
Blue Jay
Silver Sorceress
General Glory
Lobo
Tasmanian Devil
Bloodwynd
Maxima
Ray
Wonder Woman/Diana
Maya
Flash/Jay Garrick
Triumph
Hawkman/Katar Hol
Atom-Smasher
Obsidian
Blue Devil
Green Lantern/Kyle Rayner
Green Arrow/Conner Hawke
Oracle
Plastic Man
Steel/John Irons
Wonder Woman/Hippoloyta
Zauriel
Big Barda
Hourman
The Flash/Walter West
Manitou Raven
Major Disaster

And that doesn't even touch base with the amount of characters at disposal.

And some past versions of these characters could probably solo the whole ordeal, like former Captain Atom, used to be able to re-write the universe on a whim, same for Hourman android, for example.

LethalFemme
Too many people I say there will be many casualties including Superman and Surfer but it'll either end in a stalemate or JLA imo erm

batdude123
Originally posted by Juntai
Some characters would be able to use the least of their power to prevent such things like that though. And several of the JLA members would find little difficulty soloing a herald. Such as Phantom Stranger, Triumph, Energy Superman, Dr Fate.

Faith
Nightwing
Oracle
Captain Marvel
Aquaman
Black Canary
The Flash/Barry Allen
Green Lantern/Hal Jordan
Martian Manhunter
Green Arrow/Oliver Queen
The Atom
Hawkman/Carter Hall
Hawkgirl
Superman
Batman
Moon Maiden
Sargon the Sorcerer
Elongated Man
Red Tornado
Zatanna
Firestorm
Steel
Vibe
Vixen
Gypsy
Blue Beetle
Captain Marvel
Doctor Fate
Green Lantern/Guy Gardner
Mister Miracle
Doctor Light
Booster Gold
Captain Atom
Red Rocket
Fire
Ice
Hawkman/Fel Andar
Hawkwoman
Animal Man
The Flash/Wally West
Metamorpho
Power Girl
Huntress
Crimson Fox
Lightray
Orion
Blue Jay
Silver Sorceress
General Glory
Lobo
Tasmanian Devil
Bloodwynd
Maxima
Ray
Wonder Woman/Diana
Maya
Flash/Jay Garrick
Triumph
Hawkman/Katar Hol
Atom-Smasher
Obsidian
Blue Devil
Green Lantern/Kyle Rayner
Green Arrow/Conner Hawke
Oracle
Plastic Man
Steel/John Irons
Wonder Woman/Hippoloyta
Zauriel
Big Barda
Hourman
The Flash/Walter West
Manitou Raven
Major Disaster

And that doesn't even touch base with the amount of characters at disposal.

And some past versions of these characters could probably solo the whole ordeal, like former Captain Atom, used to be able to re-write the universe on a whim, same for Hourman android, for example.

Phantom Stranger could take on four heralds at the same time and still win.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by batdude123
Phantom Stranger could take on four heralds at the same time and still win.

I thought the same thing and then you add in the rest of the JLA and it's kinda overkill in numbers and a stalemate in power. erm

batdude123
Originally posted by LethalFemme
I thought the same thing and then you add in the rest of the JLA and it's kinda overkill in numbers and a stalemate in power. erm

yes

UniOmni
Its funny. Jun, you believe that Hourman 3, presumably with the Worlogog, could solo the team. Yet he wasn't considered the most powerful member of Justice Legion?? C'mon!!
Maybe his time manipulation would handle most of the heralds, but Galactus??

And i beg to differ about the people who might not have trouble soloing a herald. Dr.Fate isn't untouchable, and neither is Blue Supes. Triumph, i don't know too much about, so he's a wild card. PS is an enigma, but is part of a skyfather level commune, so i doubt he's that far up the chain, Presence Protection withstanding.

Juntai
Originally posted by UniOmni
Its funny. Jun, you believe that Hourman 3, presumably with the Worlogog, could solo the team. Yet he wasn't considered the most powerful member of Justice Legion?? C'mon!!
Maybe his time manipulation would handle most of the heralds, but Galactus??

And i beg to differ about the people who might not have trouble soloing a herald. Dr.Fate isn't untouchable, and neither is Blue Supes. Triumph, i don't know too much about, so he's a wild card. PS is an enigma, but is part of a skyfather level commune, so i doubt he's that far up the chain, Presence Protection withstanding. Android Hourman was considered the most powerful of the 1 million team, he was called omnipotent. He controlled the map of the universe and could write it to his whim. Did you ever see his series with Snapper Carr?

Juntai
Heralds aren't so far up the list themselves. Anyone I named there can give a herald massive trouble.

I don't believe it's ever been verified that PS does work for The Prensence or gets any special attention as a result. He is just powerful, plain and simple. And even if you considered him at Skyfather... A skyfather would mop the heralds anyways. See: Silver Surfer vs Odin in Infinity Watch.

UniOmni
I've read the DC 1Million tpb. Why the heck didn't he simply write Solaris out the map then?? Did Morrison have a brainfart?? Is this the guy who supposedly saved the JLA comic??

And i know heralds aren't untouchable. I ken that fact. I thought you meant, however, that the people you named could solo the heralds. As in all at once. My bad.

Avalonofthewind
Solaris took control of him from 800 centuries in the future before he could do anything.

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Skeets

roll eyes (sarcastic)

cpt Marvel beat spectre after absorbing the powers of ten thousand warrior Gods, A bunch of Alanteian sorcerers, Zantanna, Sentinal, Enchantress , Phantom Stranger and basically every other DC magic user. wink

mighty adam
Originally posted by armandovalles
i dont think Spectre would make a difference. I think this for 2 major reasons: Full Power Galactus is at Eternity level and Spectre got his ass kicked by Cpt. Marvel. you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO right

mighty adam
Phantom Stranger could take on four heralds at the same time and still win. the whole jla would have a hard time beating this guy at full power. oh don't forget gladiator was a herald so yea he is in this one to. but yea this guy would kill 88 per cent of the jla

mighty adam
Originally posted by UniOmni
Too add all the heralds is one thing. But to put Galactus in it as well?? The JLA lose and within a second. Galactus can easily teleport all of them into the center of a white dwarf star. That'll kill all but the most durable. The rest get dissected by the heralds. This was a slaughter the moment you added G. yup this is sad

batdude123
Originally posted by mighty adam
you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO right

What are you talking about? What the f**k? Captain Marvel was amped BEYOND belief in that fight. Not to mention that was "Day of Vengeance" Spectre, which is the very weakest form of him. In that, he was without a host. With a host however, and to full potential, he is the Living Tribunal's equal.

bigbran
and marvel still got his ass kicked

Rols
Spectre back by the presence shouldnt be involved on this fight, Theres nothing this guy cant do, heck he could probably take on the whole marvel by himself, he makes a boring Cha. just my 2 cents

batdude123
Not necessarily. He is actually an interesting character to read. Especially his own run which was pretty good.

jrodslam
Originally posted by bigbran
and marvel still got his ass kicked

no Not true. You have to remember that Spectre was also draining draining Cap while fighting him. When Enchantress stopped the boost, Marvel started to run out of magic energy, but so did Spectre. They ended in a Stalemate.

Rols
I find it boring to read about a cha. who is just overwhelmingly too powerfull. All i know about this cha, ive read on this forum, and i find him quite boring, bare in mind i have not read any of comics of his series.

Draco69
Originally posted by Rols
I find it boring to read about a cha. who is just overwhelmingly too powerfull. All i know about this cha, ive read on this forum, and i find him quite boring, bare in mind i have not read any of comics of his series.

Spectre does not belong on Earth. He should be fighting cosmic battles with Lucifer and Michael for christsakes....

When he's on Earth, he jobbs to nearly everyone (even the damn Joker...) and receives no character growth....

mighty adam
What are you talking about? What the f**k? Captain Marvel was amped BEYOND belief in that fight. Not to mention that was "Day of Vengeance" Spectre, which is the very weakest form of him. In that, he was without a host. With a host however, and to full potential, he is the Living Tribunal's equal. you are right too but cap still put up a hell of a fight it was a great showing for him

superbatman86
You can't just say that Spectre backed by Pressence is unbeatable.In DC he might have power over everything with backing but that power wouldn't extend to Marvel characters.

batdude123
Originally posted by superbatman86
You can't just say that Spectre backed by Pressence is unbeatable.In DC he might have power over everything with backing but that power wouldn't extend to Marvel characters.

That's like Saying Superman's powers wouldn't work on Wolverine. roll eyes (sarcastic)

superbatman86
That's like Saying Superman's powers wouldn't work on Wolverine. roll eyes (sarcastic) No it's because the pressence has no dominion over Marvel characters so there aren't bound by it's power the same way that TOAA has no power over DC charaters.

batdude123
No it's because the pressence has no dominion over Marvel characters so there aren't bound by it's power the same way that TOAA has no power over DC charaters.

However, his magical powers would still be in effect against the Marvel line-up. Even withou jurisdiction over the Marvel characters, he is still FAR more powerful than any of the heralds.

superbatman86
However, his magical powers would still be in effect against the Marvel line-up. Even withou jurisdiction over the Marvel characters, he is still FAR more powerful than any of the heralds. Your right he's too much for the heralds but I'm not so sure about Galactus.

batdude123
Your right he's too much for the heralds but I'm not so sure about Galactus.

Spectre>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Galactus

bigbran
aunt may>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SPHNCTOR

Cosmic Cube
Spectre>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Galactus
That depends. Not always.

You messed up the page.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>