Super Hero RPG Character Creation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkDethbringer
Name: (real name birth name)
Hero Name: (SuperHero name)
Template: (will be posted later)
Weaponry*: (optional in some templates it is manditory and others it isn't needed)
History: (what you're charcter has done with his/her powers and how he/she got them)
Physical apearance: (what they look like and what they wear in casual and in the're Hero clothes)

This is what the sheet is like I will post templates in a minute!!!

DarkDethbringer
Physical -Amazing strength or blinding speed maybe even invulnerability, this character is not necessarily 'super' but can be in amazing shape or can be a result from radiation or maybe a spell cast YOU DECIDE!!!!(this char is like SuperMan, Captain America QuickSilver etc.)

Energy - Your powers are based upon the use of energy or elements can have a variety orf back ground like magic or technoligy or you could even be a Cyborg (fire, electricity, etc.; Human Torch-type character)

Gunner/Clubber etc. - You have a weapon that gives you power and you wield it with expertise! Can be a sword or a gun oranything you can think of it can be the source of you're power or just a helpful side-arm!.Can be a magic swordsman or an alien hunter or a Proto-Type gone awry!(this type is like Punisher or Deathlok etc.)

Mental-You're mind is you're weapon you can use Telekenisis you can read minds you're mind can move incredibley fast you can be a genius and create weapons and gadgets(this type is like Proffessor X or Hank Pym maybe Doc Samson etc.)

Vigilante - Want revenge on the people who killed your parents? Think your town has had enough crime in its lifetime? Put an end to it! (use whatever it takes to put an end to crime such as Gadgets or you can combine this template into Gunner and be like the Punisher or keep as is and be lie BatMan and so on....)

I will post the powers after i get some members.....And Yes I got permission.

DarkDethbringer
oops forgot two of the templates...

Freak- has very odd powers maybe sucking life from another or stealing their powers maybe blending into the shadows or turing invisable possibley being able to teleport these characters are usually very unsocial. (chars like Rougue NightCrawler Blend bane)

Enchanted-Magic more you're Fancy? casting spells or summonning CREATURES?Enchat you're allies to make them stronger or send you're enemies to another demension! (characters are like Dr.Strange Dr.Fate Baron Mordo)

PM me if you want to be a villan I pnly have a spot for a few!

DarkDethbringer
I didn't Even explain about this! it will be a near futruistic rp where severel countries are at War and there are many terrorists and crime in the United States we are going to start in New York in Manhatten you mUST explain how you got you're powers wheter you are a Mutant a Magicl being or a Science experiment gone wrong (or right depending) maybe you were showered with chemical waste etc. eventually the Heros wqill band togther and save the world and the villan(s) NPC's and players will try and stop us and complicate things I hope you all ahve fun on this!!!!!!

DarkDethbringer
the leveling and class system is like this....you have a MAXIMUM OF 40 LEVELS so if you have level 20 Enchanted then you can only have 20 on anything else like if you decide you want Mental you can only go to Level 20 on it. If you take only one class you can become very powerful in that area but the more classes you have the less weaknesses you have!

JacopeX

DarkDethbringer
I did not post the powers yet....

DarkDethbringer
and please fill it out right......you filled out the wrong sheet that is not mine......and you cannot be completely invinsable you will start out level one with ONE template to start....later you will change and if you ghained you're powers or just discovered one you JUST discovered them recently

feralboy
Name:shalimar foxx
Hero Name: feral
Template: (will be posted later)
Powers/Abilities:cat ablities with high leaping power,somewhat super strenght
Weaponry*:none
History: her dad beat her everytim sheshowed a bit of he power.when at age 10 she was placed in a crazy house were they also beat her.but one night escaped.at12 she was on the streets.

Physical apearance:in casual :blond wavy hair.brown eyes.5foot7.
and in the're Hero clothes:well she wears basicly street clothes

DarkDethbringer
I DID NOT POST THE POWERS YET!!!!!!! and the templates are there by the way.....

feralboy
Physical & if i can't be a feral im out

GGgrievous725
Name:Jason Myer

Hero Namebig grinrifter

Template:Freak
powerssadpost later)
weaponry: a bowie knife

History:Jason was with his girlfriend one night and saw a ray of light beam down near where they were Jason took his girlfriend over to it and it latched onto him the next day he was missing and his girlfriend was found dead he now lurks the streets killing Innocent civilians

Appearance:Jason no longer walks among the streets as a mere civilian instead he lurks in the shadows at night wearing a hooded cape(similar to Dr dooms)all his clothing is black and white only few people have seen his face and haven't lived long enough to tell

GGgrievous725
sorry the smilies some how got there without me putting em there My characters name is Drifter

DarkDethbringer
Here are the powers!!!
Physical--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Super Stength-Incredible strength ca lift cars at level one
Super Speed-batter speed than normal human
Super Durability-takes less damage than noraml man
Stealth-able to sneak by without awareness (can be caught)
increased agility-better manuverability
super jump-can jump VERY VERY far
- one defect -- takes away one of you're PHYSICAL defects

Energy----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mastery Element-can master an Element(fire, energy, lightning,water,ice,nature,etc.)
- one defect--takes away an ENERGY defect
Element Barriar-sheilds you with the element you choose
(special)element boost-certain elements have differnt bonusses such as if you have water you can heal you're self and fire damage lasts on tthe target for longer etc.

feralboy
so ican't hve high senes

GGgrievous725
so do we start with one of those two templates

JacopeX
Ok my powers here:

Physical: Super durability

Energy: Mastery Element of course

GGgrievous725
OK then
phys:stealth
Energy:master element lightning

DarkDethbringer
Gunner/Clubber-----------------------------------------------------------------
Perfect Aim-allows anear perfect shot
temp super strength-allows VERy breif Super strength
gadgets-can use and understand gadgets
- one defect--takes away a MATERIAL defect
Stealth-able to sneak by without awareness (can be caught)

Mental----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Telekinisis-can move and manipulate objects
Telepathy-can read and scan minds
Speed thinking-can think incredibley fast
inventor-can invent objects some dream about
Cyborg reading ability-can read a 700 page book in the blink of an eye
Hypnotic suggestion-can put person in Hypnosis and convince them many things

Vigilante--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inner Rage-has undenigable rage to whatever has ruined his life and inspired to destroy it and whatever is stopping him from doing so
Gadget/Weapon Smith-can use Gadgets and weapons very well togther
Combat skills-Can have amazing combat skills in whatever style they want(only one to start)
smart-can be smartv and wonderful businessmen/wemon and have the opportunity to be very succesful

Freak-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Obsorb energy/Life- Steal energy life from enemies or allies
Blend in-can blend into shadows or environments
Invisability-can turn invisable for limited time
energy barf-can excrete energy from you're body voluntarily BUT some times it will be accidental (hard to control)

DarkDethbringer
WAIT I will post more later and please start with ONE only ONE template!! I will let JacopeX pass and if you are a freak you MUST have freak powers if you only have one temp you get two powers if you have two you get one each.

JacopeX
no Im not a freak.

Il take the Energy power!

DarkDethbringer
I did not say you were GG725 was one and he took physucal powers......and you get another one JacopeX another energy power......

GGgrievous725
ok i want
absorb energy and blend in

DarkDethbringer
OK post you're full character shhet you two Jacoipe BUT fill it out right this time.......

DarkDethbringer
and Ferel you ar efine it was a little frustrating because I did not post the powers yet........................

DarkDethbringer
Enchanted------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mastery of Magic-Can shoot magic energy balls at enemies and manipulate objects
Summonning-can summon objects and creatures amgically
Enchant-can Enchant Objects to make them stronger and give them new mystical properties
- one defect--take away ONE MAGICAL DEFECT

GGgrievous725
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
OK post you're full character shhet you two Jacoipe BUT fill it out right this time.......
i already posted my character sheet

DarkDethbringer
Name: Jean Maxwell
Hero Name: Vengance
Template: Vigilante
Powers/Abilities:Inner Rage,Gadget/Weapon Smith
Weaponry*: many Uzi's Machine guns pistols (lotta guns)
History: Family was killed by Gang in the City he Dawned th eIdentity of Vengeance to represent the pain and sufferring inside of him.
Physical apearance:Wears Costume that is black and has a demon face on th ecostune and a hoood coverring his face.

DarkDethbringer
that was an example for everyone........................and post it again with you're powers and such........

shadow12
Name: lance
Hero Name: Xanatos
Template: Mental
Powers/Abilities: Telekinisis, inventor
Weaponry*: staff
History: born with his power uses his powers to help normal people
Physical apearance: has silver hair and emerald eyes, normaly wears a black shirt and pants and a red cloack

DarkDethbringer
good anyone else?

GGgrievous725
Name:Jason Myers Hero name: drifter template:Freak Age:19
powers/abilities:absorb energy,blend in Weaponry:Bowie knife

History:Jason was with his girlfriend one night and saw a ray of light beam down near where they were Jason took his girlfriend over to it and it latched onto him the next day he was missing and his girlfriend was found dead he now lurks the streets killing Innocent civilians

Appearance:Jason no longer walks among the streets as a mere civilian instead he lurks in the shadows at night wearing a hooded cape(similar to Dr dooms)all his clothing is Dark only few people have seen his face and haven't lived long enough to tell anyone of it

DarkDethbringer
OK I need many more people to do this.....I will be making NPC's also I have one of them up there.........

DarkDethbringer
Name:Xaralon Mylotha
Hero Name:Xaralon
Template:Gunner/Clubber
Powers/Abilities:Gadgets,Stealth
Weaponry*:Beam Sword(kinda like a light saber) Stealth(cloak)device
History: Was sent to this planet to conquur it but had a change of heart and developed a sense of Compassion towards them and is helping them out.
Physical apearance:Has large tentacles on his head and green skin he has a large tail and does not look human at all

DarkDethbringer
oh and what Mastery power do you want JacopeX???

the-unforgiven
Name: David Lord
Hero Name: Lord D
Powers/Abilities: Gadget/Weapon Smith and Super jump.
Weaponry*: Everything he need. He is equipped with everything from small bombs and smokegrenades to special designed ropes and tranquillity guns.
History: As a kid, he watched his entire family being slaughtered. Literally slaughtered. He has not been trough anything else than misery his whole life.
Physical apearance: He is 1.89 tall, has dark short hair, yellow eyes and he is physically very strong.
http://www.natick.army.mil/about/pao/pubs/warrior/03/julyaug/fwtotalfront1.jpg He have designed the suit himself and every gadget in it.

DarkDethbringer
you can have only two powers and only the ones from you're template so no Super Jump.....

the-unforgiven
so.. i can only have powers from vigilante?

the-unforgiven
Powers/Abilities: Gadget/Weapon Smith and Smart..
Weaponry*: Everything he need. He is equipped with everything from small bombs and smokegrenades to special designed ropes and tranquillity guns.
History: As a kid, he watched his entire family being slaughtered. Literally slaughtered. He has not been trough anything else than misery his whole life.
Physical apearance: He is 1.89 tall, has dark short hair, yellow eyes and he is physically very strong.

http://www.natick.army.mil/about/pao/pubs/warrior/03/julyaug/fwtotalfront1.jpghttp://www.natick.army.mil/about/pao/pubs/warrior/03/julyaug/fwback1.jpg
He have designed the suit himself and every gadget in it.

GGgrievous725
your guys uniform kinda looks like some of the marines in halo with the blakc suits

the-unforgiven
kinda big grin but it is not.. :P But agree it is very cool big grin

critias
Name: Ragnoros
age: 12 abilities: telekenetic powers/levitating/enhanced speed
weapon: 1 sword when pulled out blade catches on fire
clothing: Baggy white pants and shirt, wrist bands<like the ones we wear with pictures only these are white and blank>white shoes
blue eyes/5ft. 4inches tall/strong/brown hair

GGgrievous725
fill out the sheet right

DarkDethbringer
holy freeholy a lotta mistakes critias! first you have to pick a template and second ypu can only have powers from that template the special weapons ar for Gunner/Clubber only and you need more in th etemplte.....

critias
wut is template?

GGgrievous725
go to first page and read man read

critias
brb

critias
template: energy

critias
does he need hero name?

GGgrievous725
yep

critias
history: born with telekenetic powers.as a child he hadn't mastered his powers but still could use from time to time.at age 8 he was takin to a science lab for studies.they helped him gain control of his powers.Now he is now saving his town but still goes to school <only age 12>

DarkDethbringer
yep anf ill it out don't just post the stuff!

critias
y

critias
how i do that?

DarkDethbringer
wrong dude Telekinisis is for the Mental template and enhanced speed is for the Physical not energy....

GGgrievous725
everything you need to know is on the first page read

DarkDethbringer
post the entire thing so that.....wait you just joined tody didn'y uo....anyway just post it all RIGHT and together.

DarkDethbringer
POOL POWERS
these are powers that everyone can have such as flight and other things I will post these soon!

critias
hero name: white Magician

hero clothes :white cloak w/hood normal white shoes /pants
torn white shirt under cloak

GGgrievous725
post it all and together

noj
ure mom

DarkDethbringer
where did you come from? and dude post it together you are very close to benig reported and dismisssed from the rp.post it all togther

critias
i no computer messed up have to retype

DarkDethbringer
POOL POWERS
you get one every 5 levels they allow you to do things outside off a template.

Flight
Telepathy-not as strong as the mental version but works
Telekinisis-not as strong as the mental version but works ok
Heat Vision-like SuperMan's
Wealth-very rich
Swim-can swim in water
Under Water breathing-can breathe under water

will post more later

DarkDethbringer
who is noj? do you have multiple accounts?

critias
name:ragnoros
hero name: white Magician
template:mental
abilities:telekenesis/levetation
normal clothes: all white>short sleeve shirt baggy pants shoes wrist bands
hero clothes:all white>cloak w/hood shoes baggy pants torn <former short sleeve now muscle>shirt
history: born in atlanta georgia with his powers.as young kid couldn't use powers perfect but from time to time.at age 8 was takin into science lab for studying.now age 12 can use powers perfectly and saves all of atlanta and somtmes nearby towns/cities

critias
there finaly done: )

DarkDethbringer
nice except you get two Mental powers.....

critias
is it acceptible?

critias
oops

critias
how about telepath for second power of template?

critias
hey i got to get to bed 3:00 over here <AM>

critias
night

DarkDethbringer
yes and post the entire thisng tomorrow!

DarkDethbringer
anyone who wishes to jonj can just fill out the rerquire ments.....

Cepheus
Name: Ethan Allard
Hero Name: Cepheus
Template: Gunner/Clubber
Powers/Abilities: Stealth, Peftect Shot
Weaponry*: A Katana, two hand guns and two sai weapons (the ones that Elektra uses)
History: Mother was a hooker killed by a Mafia leader, father unknown. When Ethan was 13 he tracked down Joseph Cappellini, the mafia leader who had killed his mother and killed him with his kantana and he also shot 4 of his bodyguards, since then he became an assassain for hire.
Physical apearance: Light brown hair, icy grey eyes, tall obviously with a very fit body, he wears a turtle neck navy blue sweater and a long black leather coat and dark blue jeans.

(Ethan or Cepheus is a villan)

DarkDethbringer
yep still need more I pm'd everyone who wanted to do it.......

GGgrievous725
how many more people we need to start

DarkDethbringer
mostl likelt just those who said theywould do it I will start tomorrow.....probabley....

Zatch
ok now can you explain the rules again to much writing making my brain hurt.

GGgrievous725
you fill ou the sheet pick a template (ike the style of powers you want) then pick two powers from that template ok

DarkDethbringer
yep what he said!! if you have a pic or you could go to hero Machine and get a free trial and make it on thre or you could just describe it whatever it would be nice to have pictures.......

Erik18
Name: Johnny Death a.k.a. Hellfire
Power: Mental
Abilities: After a fatal accident Johnny Deathinsin was litterally dead for 10 minutes until he was miraculously revived by what some might call "unnatural forces" and ever since then hes gained the mysterious ability to control the fires of hell, he can call upon hellfire from the depths of the very spot he stands. With this Johnny has also learned the ability of flight using his fire.
Physicallity: Johnny Death is 18 and he has jet black hair. He wears a black leather Jacket and when hes angry and you see his eyes begin to light up, you better step out of his way.

GGgrievous725
read the beginning and all the stuff you need to do N00b

DarkDethbringer
wrong dude I guess I will start this tomorrow...then.......maybe if this works.....

GGgrievous725
i hope it works

DarkDethbringer
as do I please more people join!!!

DarkDethbringer
anyone?else please I just need 1 or two more heros!

DarkDethbringer
here is the deal with this in th erp all of you HAVE NOT discovered you're powers yet in the rp and if you ar ean Alien you are not there yet each of you will start 'normal' and then you will discover you're powers and go you're ways some Supers will join teams and you get to go you're own way!!! I hope this is fun for everyone and I will start it later!

DarkDethbringer
HERO CHARACTERS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shalimeer Foxx
David Lord
Lance ?????
Ragnoros ???
Xaralon Mythola (not landed)
Jean Maxwell

VILLAN CHARACTERS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jason Myers
Ethan Allard

Eleskarr
Hell why not I'll help ya out......

Eleskarr
Name: Jonathon Hancock
Hero Name: BerserkerBot V
Template: Gunner/Clubber
Powers/Abilities:Perfect Aim,Gadgets
Weaponry*: Hand Mounted Machine gunsEye mounted Crosshair,wrist mounted missile launcher
History:At the age of 34 in the year 1942 Jonathon Hancock was a kind hearted school teacher who was loyal to his country and would never betray them.Though Jonathon was not a man for violence he always had very powerful and muscular frame.The Natzi's kidnapped him and used him for their experiment....The BerserkerBot V. the story does not end there The experiment was deemed a faliure due to his ability to think for himself, so he was boxed up and WWII ended and he remained there for years to come until he can reactivate himself and spring from his wooden prison.
Physical apearance:Green body armor all over half of his face is Robotic and has a Targetting computer in his right eye,he has slick and grumed hair and still looks 34 60 years later.

DarkDethbringer
HERO CHARACTERS
Shalimeer Foxx
David Lord
Lance ?????
Ragnoros ???
Jean Maxwell
Jonathon Hancock (still in Nazi crate)

VILLAN CHARACTERS
Jason Myers
Ethan Allard

sounds good I still need more but I will be able to start it!thank you all for participating!!!

JacopeX
How many templats can you have?

DarkDethbringer
1 to start

DarkDethbringer
and two powers for that template as you got you will get more powers

feralboy
i mean shalimar

DarkDethbringer
and here is one last thing EVERYONE must add, you must have 2 defects not anything very bad like...Jacope X has his fire hands and BerserekerBot V is very behind on the times (I am guessing because he has been in a abox for about 60 yaers) and so-on....

DarkDethbringer
after Jacope posts his CORRECT character sheet I will fix it and I will start it!

feralboy
we crazy houses and fire are mine

DarkDethbringer
please post you're entire template all at onece with EVERYTHING together

DarkDethbringer
Name: Jean Maxwell
Hero Name: Vengance
Powers/Abilities:Inner Rage,Gadget/Weapon Smith
Weaponry*: many Uzi's Machine guns pistols (lotta guns)
History: Family was killed by Gang in the City he Dawned th eIdentity of Vengeance to represent the pain and sufferring inside of him.
Physical apearance:Wears Costume that is black and has a demon face on th ecostune and a hoood coverring his face.
2 Defects:Anger issues,alcoholic

DarkDethbringer
Name:Xaralon Mylotha
Hero Name:Xaralon
Template:Gunner/Clubber
Powers/Abilities:Gadgets,Stealth
Weaponry*:Beam Sword(kinda like a light saber) Stealth(cloak)device
History: Was sent to this planet to conquur it but had a change of heart and developed a sense of Compassion towards them and is helping them out.
Physical apearance:Has large tentacles on his head and green skin he has a large tail and does not look human at all
2 Defects:limited earth knowledge,heart is entwined to sword

feralboy
Template: Physical
History: her dad beat her everytim sheshowed a bit of he power.when at age 10 she was placed in a crazy house were they also beat her.but one night escaped.at12 she was on the streets.

weakness:crazy houses aka pysc wards and fire

DarkDethbringer
Name: Damien DeathBringer
Hero Name: Deamon DeathBringer
Powers/Abilities: Super Strength,Super Leap
Weaponry*: Deamon Blade (sword steals souls
History: 31 yaers ago in an alternate demension Violet DeathBringer was pregnant only thing was she was not pregnant to her Husband but to the Deamon King,When he was born The Deamon King wanted to take him to his world to train his mother refused but when she saw his horrid apearance she tossed him into th eDeamon King's arms and he was traned into a great Warrior He tried to find his way out into his world but could not until one day he found a portal to a new world.........ours!
Physical apearance:Tall Menacing Muscular figure wearing red amor and a hood covering his hideous face yuo can only see his glowing red eyes and hi swings that cannot yet fly are tucked away under his cape.

JacopeX
Name: Jacope J.
Hero Name: Jacope X
Template: Energy
Powers/Abilities: Master with Powerballs, Jacope is also good with using nature and all. He can use his powers to destroy everything.
Weaponry*: Sword, blades, gauntlets, guns
Physical apearance: A black long tee over a long sleeve red tee shirt, Bagged jeans, chain hanging from his belt, Black shoes, on his back of his shirt is an X sign. Dark blue gloves, spiked hair, Brown eyes, Tan skin, and swords held behind like an X. His hands are covered with gloves because his hands are fire and are to hot to use in real life so he wears gloves.

DarkDethbringer
wrong powers if you are energy you have to have energy powers!

JacopeX
just edited

DarkDethbringer
NO USE THE LIST ON PAGE FREAKING ONE!!!!!!

DarkDethbringer
Master with power balls I except BUT you need on more from th elist on page ONE!!!!!

JacopeX
Element Barriar-sheilds you with the element you choose
(special)element boost-certain elements have differnt bonusses such as if you have water you can heal you're self and fire damage lasts on tthe target for longer etc.

DarkDethbringer
post it all togeterh I will except Master Power balls but that does not have a bonus only certain weaker elements do....

JacopeX
Powers/Abilities: Element Barriar-sheilds you with the element you choose
Physical apearance: A black long tee over a long sleeve red tee shirt, Bagged jeans, chain hanging from his belt, Black shoes, on his back of his shirt is an X sign. Dark blue gloves, spiked hair, Brown eyes, Tan skin, and swords held behind like an X. His hands are covered with gloves because his hands are fire and are to hot to use in real life so he wears gloves.

DarkDethbringer
YOU CANNOT HAVE AN ELEMENT BONUS!!!!!!!!!!ONLY CERTAIN ELEMENTS CAN!!!!!I WILL ALLOW YOU TO USE POWER BALLS AS AN ELEMENT MASTERY!!!!!!

DarkDethbringer
or I should say no element boost for power balls weaker elements do though

JacopeX
ok lets go with that.

DarkDethbringer
ok please post it together and I will post new POOL powers and then we will start!

JacopeX
Powers/Abilities: This is confusing me alot

DarkDethbringer
POOL POWERS
you get one every 5 levels they allow you to do things outside off a template.

Flight-the ability to fly whether it is wings or a jet pack
Telepathy-not as strong as the mental version but works
Telekinisis-not as strong as the mental version but works ok
Heat Vision-like SuperMan's
Wealth-very rich
Swim-can swim in water
Under Water breathing-can breathe under water
Intangibles-Molecular Intangibles have the ability to lessen their body density, allowing them be become almost completely permeable. This mutations lets them pass through solid objects with ease, including objects such as walls or floors.
Note: While the clothing that an Intangible is wearing 'phases out' with them, the same does not apply to objects that they holding, no matter what the object's size or composition.

Weakness- The ability of Intangibles to 'phase out' seems to be limited to the amount of time they can hold their breath. As well, there seems to be time limit on how long they can use their abilities before the effect becomes permanent.

Impervious-Molecular Impervious mutants have the ability to increase their body density, allowing them to withstand penetration from solid objects, such as bullets.
Weakness- The ability of Impervious' to 'mass out' seems to be limited to the amount of time they can hold their breath.

Invisibles-Molecular Invisibles have the ability to create an aura around themselves to deflect light. This aura gives them the ability to function invisible to the naked eye, however, invisibles can be detected using infrared goggles. They are more commonly known as having stealth abilities, and have very short lifespans, as their mutation often deteriorates, killing them in the process.

Propulsives-Molecular propulsives have the ability to move at unnaturally high speeds.

Gravitatives-Molecular Gravitatives have the ability to alter the weight of object, other people, or themselves.

Chromatics-Molecular Chromatics have the ability to effect color, light, and related factors.

Stasis-suspension-Mutants with the ability of Molecular Stasis-Suspension have the ability to alter or freeze time.

Replicators-Molecular replicators have the ability to replicate themselves, through such methods as self-cloning.

Elastics-Molecular Elastics have the ability to alter their size or shape. This classification of mutant is extremely rare.it is commom two see these mutants have 2 or more of of the Molecular power

here we go the pool powers!!!!you will get ONE every FIVE levels

DarkDethbringer
Powers/Abilities: Mastery Element-PowerBalls,Elemental Barriar

THAT IS ALL YOU HAD TO DO!!!!!!!IT IS EASY!

DarkDethbringer
HERO CHARACTERS
Shalimar Foxx
David Lord
Lance ?????
Ragnoros ???
Jean Maxwell
Jacope J.

VILLAN CHARACTERS
Jason Myers
Ethan Allard

feralboy
ok it shalimar

JacopeX
aiight

DarkDethbringer
the gam ehas stated!! aqnd any that have recently gained their powers will start at the daybefore they gained their powers and those that have had their powers for a long time will start out later when the rest of us have powers!!new players will still be accepted!!

DarkDethbringer
START THE GAME HERE! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f62/t358006.html

feralboy

weakness:crazy houses aka pysc wards and fireA Feral New Mutant, Shalimar Foxx was placed in an institution by her father, Nicholas Foxx, who blamed her mother for his daughters New Mutancy. Escaping from that facility.

Highly skilled in a martial arts, extremely protective of her family, Shalimar is not one to cross in a fight. Driven by emotion, Shalimar can be reckless and hot headed, but is also loyal and trustworthy, and will defend her friends to the death.

DarkDethbringer
very good I guess you can start if you want in th eactual thread but don't do anything major until more people come just post a begginning!

DarkDethbringer
would you guys rather if I gave you situations where you HAD to start or would you rather starting off where you are on your own?likime it is now?

DarkDethbringer
I will soon create a more powerful (leveled) character to help guide heros together...I woiuld still like to have more chars!

DarkDethbringer
and if it interests anyone....I still need a HPC (human played Character) to play a very badass villan !and I need more dynamic hero ideas if you want a special thing to add ask me like a power to add or something......

Eleskarr
awe I shoulda been a villan!!!

DarkDethbringer
if you wanna chang ebro go ahead......but I do know how long you have been working on that character so....whatever you wanna do......

DarkDethbringer
Name: Felix Zarombo
Hero Name: Prince Zarombo
Template: Enchanted LV.2 , Energy LV.3,Mental LV.3,Gunner/Clubber LV.2
Powers/Abilities:Mastery of Magic,Summonning,Enchant, Mastery of Element-Thunder(lightning),Elemental Boost-Thunder K&O possibility, Elemental Barrier,-One defect,Telekinisis,Telepathy,Hypnotic suggestion, Temp Super Strength,Stealth,Perfect aim,Replecators,Flight
Weaponry*: Dragon Sword Amulent(turns into Amulet when not in use)
History: Many years ago Felix was trained in the mystic arts by The Deamon King his training is finally complete and he is ready to create his own Empire in th ename of the Deamon King!
Physical apearance:Tall ,Gray long Hair mid sized Goetee, ususally floats instead of walks wears large flowing Cloak

here is a new BADASS villan NO-ONE will encounter him for a very long while you may see his image or minions or even weaker copies of him but you will not see him until you are all stronger!!

DarkDethbringer
HERO CHARACTERS
Shalimar Foxx
David Lord
Lance ?????
Ragnoros ???
Jean Maxwell
Jacope J.
Damien DeathBringer

VILLAN CHARACTERS
Jason Myers
Ethan Allard
Prince Zaromba

DarkDethbringer
anyone else who is willing to join is welcome just fill out the sheet!

DarkDethbringer
wqhy is no0one posting in the thread?and tonight you can post when you get your powers not until 7:00 PM Centrel time then everyone can play and [ppost their powers!!!!!

DarkDethbringer
tonight at 7:00 Central time mak eyour posts when you get your powers!and everyone can play after that!!!

DarkDethbringer
Everyone who signed up can start now!!!!!!!hurry up and start in th estory thread!!!!

Dark Launch
Namebig grinraco steel
Hero Name: Metalos
Powers/Abilities:He can control metal and electricity depending on the cercumstances. Metal forms around him giving him super strenght and making him hard to crack. When he uses electricity it makes him super fast and able to electricute the enemys

Physical apearance:Normal: Hes an average teenager with blonde spiky hair, blue eyes and about 6 foot. Super: hes apperance varys in his forms. Normal hes got a red suit which changes with his appearance. Electric form hes made entirely of electricity. Metal hes lik collosus out of the Xmen

weakness:In electric for its water and if hes given too much electricity he could overload which may destroy him. In metal hes really slow and if heated up too much (like a supernova) he'll melt. He cannot combine his forms or he'll be stuck in it forever. And for some reason he doesn't like squrrels.

Story: He grew up in an orphinage and was adopted by a nice family who seem to be working all the time. He found out that his foster parents are working as scientists in a phsycic studys lab. Around the same time they found out about his super powers and tried to run tests on him but he ran away and started a new life, changed his name and got a house. But he still searches for his parents and the truth behind his past. After a year he lost his powers and forgot about them until now

Dark Launch
Stupid ds its draco steel

the-unforgiven
Powers/Abilities: Gadget/Weapon Smith and Smart..

http://www.natick.army.mil/about/pao/pubs/warrior/03/julyaug/fwtotalfront1.jpg
He have designed the suit himself and every gadget in it.

DarkDethbringer
wrong Dark Launch there are powers to choose from on page one choose only the energy powers!and why did you post your sheet again Ext?

the-unforgiven
because everyone else did stick out tongue

DarkDethbringer
oh yours was fine they were doing it to correct and finalise ti.....

DarkDethbringer
Name: Francis McCoy
Hero Name: Mr.Amazing
Template:Physical LV.4, Mental LV.3,Freak LV.2,Vigilante LV.1
Powers/Abilitiesmesseduper Stength,Super Speed,Super Durability,stealth,Telekinisis,Speed thinking,Cyborg reading ability,Invisability,Absorb life/power,Combat skills,Smart,Flight,Heat Vision
Weaponry*:Fire reistant suit,Sleep Darts,Stealth generator,
History: Years ago Francis was sent to this planet for they're olanet wasa over-flowing and Hi sparents wanted him to have a better life from his planet they have some very strnge abilities such as strength speed and durability many times past a normal human.
Physical apearance: Tall wears odd helmet with symbols from hi splanet and some technoligy of his own invention.

feralboy
~thats a lot ~

DarkDethbringer
~whats alot?if you are talking about the advanced and experienced hero then yes he is powerful....

feralboy
yes i see

Dark Launch
Name draco steel
Hero Name: Scorch
Powers/Abilities: Master of element Fire

Physical apearance:Normal: Hes an average teenager with blonde spiky hair, blue eyes and about 6 foot. Super: hes apperance varys in his forms. Normal hes got a red suit which changes with his appearance. Fire form he looks like the the human torch

weakness:Water And for some reason he doesn't like squrrels.

Story: He grew up in an orphinage and was adopted by a nice family who seem to be working all the time. He found out that his foster parents are working as scientists in a phsycic studys lab. Around the same time they found out about his super powers and tried to run tests on him but he ran away and started a new life, changed his name and got a house. But he still searches for his parents and the truth behind his past. After a year he lost his powers and forgot about them until now

Is that ok

Zatch
Birth Name: Landon Scott
Hero Name: Thunder
Ability: Can hack into any computer main frame. Has the ability to conrol the element Electricity.
Appearance: Normal street cloths when goes into hero mode his whole body turns into a lightning bolt.
Weakness: Not found yet.
Parents were killed in car crash when he was at the age of eleven. When found out ran in the rain and was exposed to cantaminated meteorites that hit the ground in a near by park the night before. Lost memory and has wandered the streets ever since. Only remembers that night in the park and accidently discovered his ability later.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>