anyone want to murder my brother

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Commando Queen
omg please? he just told my neibor who it the horniest ****in guy around that i liked him.. and my neibor told my bro that he loved me..pissed helllp!!!!

Deano
no expression

Commando Queen
yes i know pointless. but oh well

fantasygirl
Then tell a secret about your brother. erm

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Commando Queen
omg please? he just told my neibor who it the horniest ****in guy around that i liked him.. and my neibor told my bro that he loved me..pissed helllp!!!!

I'll murder your spelling, grammar and punctuation.

mysterio69
well, do you like the neighbour and you're just embarrassed now? if so, then go for it. but if not, guess what? that's what older brothers are for. they're supposed to assholes once in a while. and if the neighbour bothers you, just tell him to **** off.
but if this doesn't solve anything, i'll glady kill your bro...for a price. cool

§P0oONY
F*ck your neighbor (literally). Then tell him that your gay.

Lemonade Whiz
Punch the dude's lights out

cking
no need for that.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Lemonade Whiz
Punch the dude's lights out

Violence?

That sounds like the crazy idea of a 12 Y/O.

Lemonade Whiz
Spooony... the thread is about murder.

Mine's about knocking him unconscious.

A little bit different, eh?

§P0oONY
Spooony... the thread is about murder.

Mine's about knocking him unconscious.

A little bit different, eh?

Violence still sounds like the crazy idea of a 12 year old... No matter what defence the person has.

Lemonade Whiz
Well, there's nothing wrong with being a 12 y/o then is there

mysterio69
crazy idea of a 12 yr. old.? everyone needs their come-up'ns now and then.

§P0oONY
Well, there's nothing wrong with being a 12 y/o then is there

That depends really....

Lemonade Whiz
Being a 12y/o makes you more innocent to the world, but it does make you more stupid to the world, too if that's what you mean.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by mysterio69
crazy idea of a 12 yr. old.? everyone needs their come-up'ns now and then.

I do believe that not everyone deserves this so called "come-up'ns" but in certain cases where force is used.

It is sometimes okay to retaliate with force, if premeditated force is used against you.

§P0oONY
Being a 12y/o makes you more innocent to the world, but it does make you more stupid to the world, too if that's what you mean.

To be honest.. I thought that with a comment like that you might have been on the forums under-age. and I made my reply comment to see if you would reply with something like

"Well I am 12"

Lemonade Whiz
Well.. I'm not 12 if that's what you want to hear

§P0oONY
Good good thumb up

Lemonade Whiz
Forums under-age.

*sneers*

Incredulous bastard

§P0oONY
Hey!... I was just making sure...

Yup I didn't believe you... tongue_ss

Lemonade Whiz
No offense taken

§P0oONY
No offense taken

I'm offended... you called me a "Incredulous bastard"

I understand about the Incredulous bit because that is true. but a bastard?

I do believe I had a father at birth. stick out tongue

I know you meant it as a derogatory insult.. sadwalk

I'm just disapointed is all... for shame... for shame... no

Lemonade Whiz
HEYheyheyheyheyhey...

I'm sorry!!!!!

Don't hate me for that okay.

Look why don't leave this topic alone and I apologize for calling you the "B" word.

Forgive?

fantasygirl
Someone here is 12?? confused

§P0oONY
laughing

Don't take me literally... call me a bastard all you like... Doesn't bother me in the slightest...

All forgiven.... except you being 12.. *shakes fist*

cking
everyone here acts like they are 12 again. I don't blame them, one of these days when we are old we would be wishing we were 12 again. compare a 12 year old to the adult world, they have more freedom because they don't have to have a job to pay the bills, mommy and daddy give them what they want, and all they have to worry about is being a kid.

mysterio69
i don't wish i was twelve. i wish i was five. g.i.joes and transformers baby!

hh?
http://industry.yuudachi.net/macros/non-anime/rolleyesbarf.gif

§P0oONY
Originally posted by cking
everyone here acts like they are 12 again. I don't blame them, one of these days when we are old we would be wishing we were 12 again. compare a 12 year old to the adult world, they have more freedom because they don't have to have a job to pay the bills, mommy and daddy give them what they want, and all they have to worry about is being a kid.

Your correct, being 12 rocks, so little responsibility

Not that I really have mush responsibility as it is. I am only 16, which is still extremely young.

cking
you will, believe me. when you graduate from high school, the babying is over and your on your own. time to become an adult and make choices as an adult. 18 is considered the age of decisions and the age of responsibility. Making bad decisions at that age will affect your whole future.

Commando Queen
well, do you like the neighbour and you're just embarrassed now? if so, then go for it. but if not, guess what? that's what older brothers are for. they're supposed to assholes once in a while. and if the neighbour bothers you, just tell him to **** off.
but if this doesn't solve anything, i'll glady kill your bro...for a price. cool

beleive me i have told my neibor to **** of.. he this year he tried to feel me up.. on the ****in bus! i just smacked him and arrrg..

§P0oONY
you will, believe me. when you graduate from high school, the babying is over and your on your own. time to become an adult and make choices as an adult. 18 is considered the age of decisions and the age of responsibility. Making bad decisions at that age will affect your whole future.

I don't doubt it. I am looking foreward to it though... being able to spread my wings. Leave home. I have already talked about finances with my parents and everything.

cking
Good, most people your age don't worry about that, they only let their parents worry about that. It is good your having a head start on everyone else. Better to do it now or never at all.

Commando Queen

§P0oONY
that wont work.. hes bisexual

And suddenly bisexual men have sex with lesbian women... Think about it.

cking
yep, they always do.

Commando Queen

cking
I have seen worse. one time I lived in apartment and we lived by this pervert and one day had overalls on and we came up and talked to my dad and he had his hand in his pants playing with himself. So my dad made the conversation short and haven't spoke to him again. we always see him riding a bike and he would go around close to the highways looking in the ditches and he would pull junk out of it. He never worked and he a bunch of bicycles in his front yard, he probably stole it. He should have been arrested for indicent exposure. We nicknamed him perv, but not in his face.

§P0oONY
dude you dont know him.. he is the biggest perv ever he would have sex with a lez and tell all of his friends just so he could becoma "pouplular" witch wouldent happen..

He would rape someone?

Commando Queen
lmao this guy is bi plus hes tried to feel me up on the bus and he has stuck his fingers in my pants on the bus all while he had a gf and he was at this party and he had mesh shorts on ant the whole time he had a ****in boner

§P0oONY
lmao this guy is bi plus hes tried to feel me up on the bus and he has stuck his fingers in my pants on the bus all while he had a gf and he was at this party and he had mesh shorts on ant the whole time he had a ****in boner

Tell him your gay then, he isn't likely to mess with you and if he does get him done.

Commando Queen

cking
just get away from the guy.

§P0oONY

yes

fantasygirl
erm

Commando Queen

god ya wana know how much i have tried?

fantasygirl
god ya wana know how much i have tried? Just really tell him to **** off. erm

Commando Queen
Originally posted by fantasygirl
Just really tell him to **** off. erm

i have

fantasygirl
i have Then embrass him? confused

cking
no, just tell your parents about it and maybe they will go to the police over sexual harrassment.

Commando Queen
Originally posted by fantasygirl
Then embrass him? confused

tried

no, just tell your parents about it and maybe they will go to the police over sexual harrassment.

god no.. if he leaves me alone am not gonna do nothin but if does i will just punch him.. that will work..

LordKerrigor
lol tell him if he dosent quit you will kick him in the balls i know its not right to do any guy but under special circumstances its ok

Commando Queen
Originally posted by LordKerrigor
lol tell him if he dosent quit you will kick him in the balls i know its not right to do any guy but under special circumstances its ok
yup thats what i was thinkin

LordKerrigor
make sure to have witnesses!

cking
nope, that won't work, if you do then he will get really aggressive with you and will rape you, he will think you are playing games with him. Don't punch the guy, this is exactly what he wants to get even with him. you will not win against a pervert by violence, they are crazy people. they are basically bipolar.

Commando Queen
lmao

LordKerrigor
lol my boss is bipolar hes also short and fat

Commando Queen
rofl!!!

fantasygirl
nutskick

Commando Queen
lmao!

cking
I have a relative who is bipolar and he has a history of big scenes. He is 6-5 and weighs about 280, he use to be 350 but he lost it. one time while he was in jail, because they didn't know what to do with him and he grabbed a sink and ripped from a wall and smashed it. alot of the police are scared of him. He really is a nice guy and most people don't know that and only know through his bipolar side. He stole an ambulance truck and rammed into a pole, he ran around butt naked in the streets, and he picked up a hitchiker ran off the interstate soon after. He went to go eat somewhere and he told the waiter that he wanted everything on the menu and he didn't have cash to pay for it and he didn't eat none of it. He cursed at a football game at people because he took their seats. you don't want to punch, if you do then you are going to regret it.

Commando Queen
oh.. i have smacked him befoer.. and i dont think hes bipoler.. but ya

cking
does he act like he likes it?

Commando Queen
no.. hes just a perv

cking
see perverts love violence towards them because they get a sexual feeling from it despite it does hurt to them.

Commando Queen
lmao well i hope not cuz if he tryes anything i am gonna hurt him

cking
so you think this will save you from him?

Commando Queen
yes it will.. i know.. i shall beat him up i am tough lmao

cking
then he will be coming back for more.

Commando Queen
lmao no he wont.. i know him he wont

cking
I don't know about that. perverts love that kind of stuff.

Commando Queen
lmao but he dosent

cking
violence won't stop him. He is a agressive person or passive?

Commando Queen
in between

cking
thats not good and if he is aggressive then and if you punch him then he will do the same.

Commando Queen
no he wont punch me.. he "loves me" but i have swiped at him befor and he hasnt done anything

cking
not yet but he will

Commando Queen
no he wont.. he dosent hit girls.. seriously even if they punch him.. i have seen

cking
probably he isn't mad yet and isn't in a pervert mood.

Wickerman
cking, if there were shrinks around like you.......the world would be "proper fu*ked* erm Stop talking outta your ass. CQ: Just ignore the dude, or kick the crap out of him. Also, shouldn't you have a bf? erm that would make things easier..... thumb up

~wickerman~

mysterio69
tell ya what. instead of killing your bro, i'll murder the perv. he sounds like a degenerate piece of shit. sure, your bro might be an ass for telling this guy what he told him, but this perv needs a good ol' fashioned castration.

kmcdude
Yeah,just get your bf to beat him up.Or if u dont have one tell a few guy's u know or something.

I am beating someone up on satarday night no expression

mysterio69
Originally posted by kmcdude
Yeah,just get your bf to beat him up.Or if u dont have one tell a few guy's u know or something.

I am beating someone up on satarday night no expression

nice. what for, if you don't mind my asking?

kmcdude
He kissed my best friend(who is actually a girl,lol)On satarday night my friend is going to ring him and say that she like's him,tell him to come over(which the horny guy will)

eek! Little does he know someone else will be at my friend's house.......................KMCDUDE!

I wont do nothin serious just give him a black eye or something.

Wickerman
He kissed my best friend(who is actually a girl,lol)On satarday night my friend is going to ring him and say that she like's him,tell him to come over(which the horny guy will)

eek! Little does he know someone else will be at my friend's house.......................KMCDUDE!

If i were him i'd kick your ass, then destroy the chicks' social image for this insolence erm

~wickerman~

mysterio69
haha! awesome! sneak attack! i love it. that is true justice, man.

Gen. Grevious
I'll kill your brother, he sounds evil. So how would you like me to kill him? slowly,quickly,painfully? lol evil face

kmcdude

Easy as that big grin

kmcdude
haha! awesome! sneak attack! i love it. that is true justice, man.

Thank's man,May the force be with u too..... Happy Dance

Coldfire
Originally posted by Gen. Grevious
I'll kill your brother, he sounds evil. So how would you like me to kill him? slowly,quickly,painfully? lol evil face
No please I wanna do it... Those sick perverts just disgust me to the core. I wanna have a shot at him big grin

Gen. Grevious
alright but can i finish off whats left of him after your done?

Coldfire
Originally posted by Gen. Grevious
alright but can i finish off whats left of him after your done?
Ok deal big grin

Gen. Grevious
yay, so how do you plan to kill him?

Coldfire
hmmm.... well I've always been fond of torture... unless he'd like that... stick out tongue

BATISTA
nope cause my hit list is already filled with people i wanna kill.

misha

Shouldn't say things like that about your brother no

Gen. Grevious
Originally posted by Coldfire
hmmm.... well I've always been fond of torture... unless he'd like that... stick out tongue
lol

Coldfire
Originally posted by misha
Shouldn't say things like that about your brother no
I'm sure he's said similar stuff about her too stick out tongue That's how it works with siblings big grin

GuitarBunny
omg please? he just told my neibor who it the horniest ****in guy around that i liked him.. and my neibor told my bro that he loved me..pissed helllp!!!! Can i eat him too? no expression

Gen. Grevious
so im not the only cannibal on kmc thats good to know

phantom_gurlz
Well, I know how u feel. I got 2 younger spoilt bros.

DarkC
Just tell him that it's a f*cking lie.

Storm
I have my hands full with my own brother mad

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.