General Grievous vs. Cin Drallig & Serra Keto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Drallig's speed attacks would really help him with this match.

Admiral Akbar
Why are you posting so many crappy threads. The Duo win this with ease. Stop spamming this forum. Focus on one of your posts and then make anotehr one some other day.

Dark Thor
u betcha

Admiral Akbar
huh

Darth_Janus
Hm.

Here's your sign:

Admiral Akbar
LOl ,Janus im loving the new Attached images. rock

Darth Windu
It's not new. He used to be the pimp of pics. The Pimp is back, lol.

Admiral Akbar
Well thats kind of what i meant.

Admiral Akbar
And i never new he was the Pimp!! Happy Dance

Darth_Janus
Now you know, son... Here, take this one home to your mother.

Admiral Akbar
hahaha.........wait were u just making fun of me and my mother?

Darth_Janus
lmfao...

darth vraya
Janus stop you're killin' me laughing

Darth_Janus
Sorry about that.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
lmfao...

What!!!!?

Darth_Janus
lol...

MAKASHIMAN
Drallig sucks his little eye candy isn't that good either. Grievous has this.

War_Lord
Didn't Grievous defeat 5 Jedi at once? SO 2 shouldn't be a problem.

Admiral Akbar
Umm Drallig is a master above all jedi masters. He freaking teaches them how to fight. So drallig can hold of against some damn robot.
Thos five jedi would get owned by Drallig and Keto.
GG will not win this fight nor will he win any fight against powerful jedi. Read Nai Fohl's introduction on Drallig. Its unfair to put him in any kind of matchup since he would own pratically almost everyone in a saber fight. And gg has no force powers so he is screwed above all others.

Shadow_Star
A master above all Jedi Masters? No he's not. Anakin killed him, Obi-Wan would beat him, Mace and Yoda would own him. Ki-Adi is on the Jedi Council because he is powerful both in the force and with a lightsaber. Cin can't beat Grievous or they would have sent him to kill Grievous instead of the great Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Admiral Akbar
WOW!?

HOMO!

In a pure fight anakin loses. Obi wan would not beat him. Yoda would not own him yoda would only beat him.
Mace would not own him either.
Cin as i already told you is a teacher he is not sent on any kind of missions. So i have no idea why u threw in that idiot statement. He is not on the council either, thats the second reason.

MAKASHIMAN
Yeah thats right Akbar, Cin just....................................sucks on his own.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.