Heralds vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
Heralds

Silver Surfer
Morg
Terrax
Firelord
Nova

JLA

Superman (not pre crisis)
Wonder Woman
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Flash

an alternate scenario is Pre Crisis Superman but add Tyrant to the Heralds.

There will be no intervention by Galactus.

thesilverspider
over kill the heralds easy the flash will see real speed

kgkg
miss match

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by kgkg
miss match

How so?

kgkg
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
How so?
Firelord can create heat of miniature Sun just a sample of the power of heralds

Morg is beyond world destroying

Herald over power them easily

Cosmic Cube
One herald alone would give these three a serious run for their money.

The Silver Surfer alone could quite easily whittle this down to Silver Surfer vs GL, and he has a great shot of beating all of them.

The five heralds would cream these guys.

Why is Green Arrow here?

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
One herald alone would give these three a serious run for their money.

The Silver Surfer alone could quite easily whittle this down to Silver Surfer vs GL, and he has a great shot of beating all of them.

The five heralds would cream these guys.

Why is Green Arrow here?

And some people think the JLA stands a chance against Galactus! Sheesh!
roll eyes (sarcastic)

kgkg
roll eyes (sarcastic)
lol no one strands a chance against galactus

Weak ass Galactus can destroy marvel earth's heroes

dawsey28
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Completely different scenario. This battle doesn't involve EVERY JLA member from past and present.

In this fight, 5 JLA members don't stand a chance.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by dawsey28
Completely different scenario. This battle doesn't involve EVERY JLA member from past and present.

In this fight, 5 JLA members don't stand a chance.

OIC. The most powerful members of the JLA (Superman, Wonder Woman) can't beat the heralds but the entire JLA can beat Galactus? No comment. What the f**k?

dawsey28
Well, there is more than power to consider, of coarse.

And the fight isn't Superman and Wonder Woman vs Galactus, now is it?

But it doesn't matter anyway, because I admitted I was wrong in the other thread.

In this thread The Heralds win.

olympian
"OIC. The most powerful members of the JLA (Superman, Wonder Woman) can't beat the heralds but the entire JLA can beat Galactus? No comment"

They cant beat Galactus either. Not if hes at full power they wont.

And they lose against the heralds as well.

GODSCRIBE
Heralds..talk about overkill.

DigiMark007
???WTF??? The JLA definitely has a chance. All the Heralds have are brute-guys. The only one with any sort of versatility is Surfer.

If Firelord makes a small-sun-like blast, won't it just make Supes stronger?? Superman, WW, and GL are capable of throwing down with anyone on that list (and I'd say they beat any of them 1-on-1 except Surfer). Green Arrow is admittedly a joke. And how would they ever even see Flash?? He could create a lot of havoc without them even knowing it. Travel speed and fight speed are two very different things.

...talk about a Marvel bias. I'd probably give it to the heralds too (dismissing GA, they're outnumbered, and Flash can mess stuff up but probably couldn't actually kill any of them), but to say the JLA doesn't have a chance here is way too harsh. Add in, say, MM for Arrow and I think it's a very fair fight.

-DM

P.S. And to the "Surfer could take them all himself" arguments, I still don't buy it. Sure, he's the most powerful in this fight, but Supes, WW, and GL match him in fight speed and probably best him in strength. Hell, Kyle (a weaker GL) fought well against him in a crossover. An instant blast of radiation wouldn't just take them out...Surfer would need to know what he's doing, actually manage to hit them, and worry about the ongoing battle. And if he tries anything tricky like telepathy, matter manipulation, etc. any competent GL could hinder him enough to prevent it.

Mider
would be an interesting battle but cant flash take there speed while superman and WW and GL bash there skulls in

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Mider
would be an interesting battle but cant flash take there speed while superman and WW and GL bash there skulls in

A plausible strategy, though they might be able to avoid the speed-drain.

My theory would involved Flash running WW's lasso around and about a bunch of them, have GL anchor the lasso to a construct, so they'd be in one place to beat down on all at once.

dvampire
What's Green Arrow going to do? sad

thesilverspider
Originally posted by dvampire
What's Green Arrow going to do? sad
Hump Firelords leg..............shifty

JOE NUNEZ
hey you think the heralds could beat the elders?

spideycarnage
superman should be at least precris..but JLA would still loose

TheKahn
Surfer should be able to drain the Green Lantern and Superman of their respective energy and Green Arrow is a non factor (WTF....he uses a bow and arrow for Darksied's sake!). That leaves WW and Flash versus 5 heralds. Take away the ability for the heralds to drain their energy, add a few more heavy hitters (like Firestorm, Dr. Fate, Captian Atom, ect), and get rid of Green Arrow and you would have a good fight.

Murda Mase
Originally posted by TheKahn
Surfer should be able to drain the Green Lantern and Superman of their respective energy

I don't think that will happen he usually isn't fighting someone thats going at light speed when hes done this, same goes with matter manipulation which he usually has to do by touch although I have seen him do it by not, the enemy usually isn't fighting at light speed....which slims the chances of him beating Supes a great deal...

As far as Green Lantern if they can will a planet back together why can't they will someone from draining there power or have a shield that would stop that, same with matter manipulation...all a Green Lantern would have to do is teleport his board away.....and a GL would find out about that from the ring telling him that together it enchances his powers.

GL and Superman have beatin people that are Surfer level before.

Plus Surfer seems pretty dumb and ignorant about his powers from what I've read and I've read every volume.

And his matter manipulation has a time limit on it so that must be why he doesn't do it to much in a fight.

Here he temporally heals a blind and admits he doesn't have the power to permanently heal her.

This would be a form of matter manipulation.
http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/9189/silversurfer1996123197zn.th.jpg
http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/5439/silversurfer1996123201nx.th.jpg

Its his girl for the rest of the ongoing till 1998 and shes still blind at the end.

Fans over estimate Surfer......if they read alot of Surfer then they can see why I don't.

jrodslam
Wait a minute. His matter manipulation has a time limit? Are you sure? What the f**k?

Murda Mase
LOL I just showed it did...

TheKahn
As far as I know it has never been shown that Surfer's matter manipulation has a time limit
http://www.geocities.com/bruno_nojunk/type-matter_manipulation-15.html

(him not being able to heal Alicia's eyes permanently is crap)
Healing Feats, none of which have a "time limit"
http://www.geocities.com/bruno_nojunk/type-healing-4.html

He absorbed the ENTIRE oan battery, not just a ring
http://www.geocities.com/bruno_nojunk/type-energy_manipulation-14.html

His recreate his board anytime he wants (pointless as the GL would be powerless)
http://www.geocities.com/bruno_nojunk/type-board-04.html

Also Ruin was able to drain Superman with red sunlight (or Surfer could just use K-nite radiation)

slade10
Originally posted by Murda Mase

Its his girl for the rest of the ongoing till 1998 and shes still blind at the end.

Fans over estimate Surfer......if they read alot of Surfer then they can see why I don't.

Alicia is blind for plot reasons. She's been blind for decades, and the entire point of her character is that she, as a scupltor, can "see" things in people without sight.

Surfer has resurrected an entire planet, and a dead god. I don't think he'd have any problems curing a blind woman, if he had the deisre. In any event, it doesn't even make any sense for her to be cured "temporarily."

And no one underestimates the surfer. If anything, he's vastly underestimated because he's not a particularly popular comic character. Indeed, I'd say you're exhibt A for that proposition. "Surfer can only manipulate matter by touch" "Surfer's matter manipulation is temporary"

You're trying to pass yourself off as someone who has "read alot"? Please....

as for this fight, yes, the heralds win easily.

When has a green lantern willed a planet back together? Scans please. When GLs are rebuilding planets, they do it piece by piece -- terraforming the same way, for example, a mining company restores a stripped area.

slade10
Originally posted by DigiMark007
???WTF??? The JLA definitely has a chance. All the Heralds have are brute-guys. The only one with any sort of versatility is Surfer.

Dude, don't comment when you have no idea what you're talking about. All the heralds have virtually identical powers: they channel cosmic energy. They manifest this power in different ways to reflect their different personalities, and pre-herald powers. But otherwise, they are identical.

Surfer is the most powerful because he's the most experienced, skilled, and seems able to channel the most energy. Incidentally, this also shows that pre-herald powers have nothing to do with post-herald powers. Terrax and Morg were both extremely powerful prior to wielding the power cosmic, but they're no more powerful than surfer.

Murda Mase
Originally posted by slade10
And no one underestimates the surfer.

If anything, he's vastly underestimated because he's not a particularly popular comic character.

HAHAHAHA

Bah, rubish Speculation that you can't prove....

I could say the same about you doesn't make it true....SMH

Avalonofthewind
When has a green lantern willed a planet back together? Scans please. When GLs are rebuilding planets, they do it piece by piece -- terraforming the same way, for example, a mining company restores a stripped area.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7308/legendsofthedcu38p221zr.th.jpg

thesilverspider
Why do people still doubt Green lantern's feats........no

And

What the f**k? Surfer has a time limit on his matter manipulation......laughing out loud
Some one is talking out his ass...........

I have read countless issues of the surfer and I have yet to see that crap about a time limit.Also that incident with alicia masters is pis seriously Surfer has healed worse things then eyes.She has always been blind that's the character it's like Professor X being able to walk or Nick fury getting a robotic eye implant or whatever,it will not be the same.

slade10
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7308/legendsofthedcu38p221zr.th.jpg

Except that's not willing a planet back together... that's high-level tk, impressive no doubt. But it's not matter manipulation -- he's not affecting a planetary-size mass at the atomic level.

He just clumped a bunch of space debris together into a mass of unknown size, and trapped someone in it.

Compare that to resurrecting a dead planet....

slade10
HAHAHAHA

Bah, rubish Speculation that you can't prove....

I could say the same about you doesn't make it true....SMH

Is that an argument?

Avalonofthewind
Except that's not willing a planet back together... that's high-level tk, impressive no doubt. But it's not matter manipulation -- he's not affecting a planetary-size mass at the atomic level.

He just clumped a bunch of space debris together into a mass of unknown size, and trapped someone in it.

You asked for a scan of a planet being willed back together.
That is exactly what you got...

...and that was a planet just pages before that was destroyed by traitor, Kyle willed it back together to the way it was.

Plus, there is NO way to put a planet back together withouth matter manipulation. A planet is a complex structure with many different layers, environments... you can't simply mush one together..

slade10

...and that was a planet just pages before that was destroyed by traitor, Kyle willed it back together to the way it was.

Plus, there is NO way to put a planet back together withouth matter manipulation. A planet is a complex structure with many different layers, environments... you can't simply mush one together..

The poster who stated that GL could will a planet back together was talking about matter manipulation -- presumably as distinct from TK. I took that to mean that he actually rebuilt a planet the way it was before it was destroyed. That involves the control of trillions of chemical reactions at the atmoic level to ensure the composition and atmosphere exist as they did previous to destruction.

That scan simply shows a green lantern gathering a bunch of space debris. When GLs rebuild planets, they do it the old-fashioned way: terra-forming. Surfer, in contrast, simply decided he wanted a planet to come back to life, adjusted every atom on the planet, and it did.

The pic is an impressive feat, no doubt. But it doesn't show matter manipulation on any scale, much less a planetary scale.

In any event, GL is the only one of the JLA who can do such things. If it was 5 GLs vs 5 heralds, better fight. (aside from speed blitzing) But that is not this fight.

GODSCRIBE

excellent point.

slade10

Oh, and you CAN just mush a planet together. This is how the form initially. The gravity of a sufficiently alrge mass will keep it together and form a core. The atmosphere, environments, etc form over millions of years..

Avalonofthewind
Oh, and you CAN just mush a planet together. This is how the form initially. The gravity of a sufficiently alrge mass will keep it together and form a core. The atmosphere, environments, etc form over millions of years..

Except he rebuilt the planet Ramnos, core and everything in place just how it was, and it was done quickly.

You are right about how long it normally takes and how it works, you even pointed out how long it takes to form a core, thus helping prove my point.

Just because something has a planet size mass, it doesnt make it a planet.

GODSCRIBE
JLA still loses.

slade10
Except he rebuilt the planet Ramnos, core and everything in place just how it was, and it was done quickly.

You are right about how long it normally takes and how it works, you even pointed out how long it takes to form a core, thus helping prove my point.

Just because something has a planet size mass, it doesnt make it a planet.

No, the core forms quickly. There's too much heat built up from the mass. You have to get to earth-moon size+ for that to happen. But it happens more or less instantly. Massive pressure = heat. You can't avoid it.

And nothing is "how it was." the people are still dead, and there's no atmosphere or terrain. It's just a mass of space debris. GL's have been shown rebuilding planets, but usually in teams, and using terraforming (i.e. moving soil around, planting seeds, etc -- on a massive scale, no doubt, but still terraforming).

Avalonofthewind
No, the core forms quickly. There's too much heat built up from the mass. You have to get to earth-moon size+ for that to happen. But it happens more or less instantly. Massive pressure = heat. You can't avoid it.

And nothing is "how it was." the people are still dead, and there's no atmosphere or terrain. It's just a mass of space debris. GL's have been shown rebuilding planets, but usually in teams, and using terraforming (i.e. moving soil around, planting seeds, etc -- on a massive scale, no doubt, but still terraforming).

Inner Cores don't form within seconds, which are usually made from a iron nickel alloy, rock, or ice, neither does the mantle which is usually silicate/amonium/water and methane, nor the crust which is silicate.

Now saying that a bunch of space debris was just put together, turned to the appropriate substances, making sure the proper chemicals reactions happen and then are put in their correct locations and orders within seconds isn't matter manipulation is wrong.

By the way, this was the planet before it was destroyed.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/4274/legendsofthedcu38p076rp.th.jpg

jrodslam
It was never shown that Surfer brought the whole planet back to life. All that was shown was a plant growing. We've went over this before. It would be nice if someone was to show Surfer bring people back to life instead of showing plants growiung.

Murda Mase
Originally posted by TheKahn
His recreate his board anytime he wants (pointless as the GL would be powerless)
http://www.geocities.com/bruno_nojunk/type-board-04.html

There were particals there every time he didn't do it from nothing and him absorbing the Oa energy dosen't dissprove that a GL can't use his will to stop it or shield him from it.

Avalonofthewind
There were particals there every time he didn't do it from nothing and him absorbing the Oa energy dosen't dissprove that a GL can't use his will to stop it or shield him from it.

Surfer also did not absorb the OA battery, he was not able to do that on his own under any circumstance. Kyle passed the energy to him which included his own power cosmic.

Hal drained Surfer with a touch which means its possible the other way around.

JOE NUNEZ
theirs only one jesus ,and silver surfer aint it........

Ex11B
Heralds

Silver Surfer
Morg
Terrax
Firelord
Nova

JLA

Wonder Woman
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Flash

You adding Tyrant makes the JLAs beating much more painful.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
theirs only one jesus ,and silver surfer aint it........

Yes, cause it's adam warlock shifty

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Yes, cause it's adam warlock shifty
And Wolverine is god.............shifty

Sir Whirlysplat
Nah Supes comes back from the dead as well! smile

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by thesilverspider
And Wolverine is god.............shifty

yes, once shifty...........

http://www.knightmare6.com/faq/x-men/wolverine.html

http://www.knightmare6.com/faq/x-men/wolverine03.jpg

GODSCRIBE
god wolverine>spectre

dawsey28
god wolverine?

Silver Surfer
Morg
Terrax
Firelord
Nova

vs

Superman
Wonder Woman
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Flash

Why is Green Arrow in this fight? confused

Inhuman
Im asuming Silver Surfer and the other heralds can manupulate matter sort of the same way that captain universe does right?
Like when Spiderman had the cpt. Universe power he turned his webbing into adamantium.
Anyhow Heralds just Full power blast the planet ; thus blowing it up killing most. Whoever is left floating, is taken out afterwards. smokin'
Seriously match is lobsided much.

Sixth_Winged
Galactus would build a gun that can kill all abstracts like the one in MC2 and then proceeds to use it against DC Earth while the heralds try to act as diversion.

Avalonofthewind
JLA tell Krona that Galactus is in the area. Krona then beats the hell out of Galactus for his secrets.

batdude123
Originally posted by DigiMark007

If Firelord makes a small-sun-like blast, won't it just make Supes stronger?? Superman, WW, and GL are capable of throwing down with anyone on that list (and I'd say they beat any of them 1-on-1 except Surfer). Green Arrow is admittedly a joke. And how would they ever even see Flash?? He could create a lot of havoc without them even knowing it. Travel speed and fight speed are two very different things.

...talk about a Marvel bias. I'd probably give it to the heralds too (dismissing GA, they're outnumbered, and Flash can mess stuff up but probably couldn't actually kill any of them), but to say the JLA doesn't have a chance here is way too harsh. Add in, say, MM for Arrow and I think it's a very fair fight.

-DM

P.S. And to the "Surfer could take them all himself" arguments, I still don't buy it. Sure, he's the most powerful in this fight, but Supes, WW, and GL match him in fight speed and probably best him in strength. Hell, Kyle (a weaker GL) fought well against him in a crossover. An instant blast of radiation wouldn't just take them out...Surfer would need to know what he's doing, actually manage to hit them, and worry about the ongoing battle. And if he tries anything tricky like telepathy, matter manipulation, etc. any competent GL could hinder him enough to prevent it.

You realize that Morg is above Silver Surfer, right? blink

LethalFemme
This match up is out of order, these members are out of order this whole damn forum is out of order. miffed

Devil Lance
Heralds

Silver Surfer
Morg
Terrax
Firelord
Nova

JLA

Wonder Woman
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Flash

Why did youi put Green Arrow in this fight atleast put someone who can be useful like martian manhunter

Mr. Universe
jla will lose every single time.

H. S. 6
I don't think Firelord's blasts would make Supes stronger. He has the power, heat, whatever, in his blasts, but they're only equated to a miniature sun. Who's to say the sun is yellow? In fact, who's to say, if we're acting like he's producing a sun, it isn't red?

I think the Heralds have this one easy. They overpower the JLA, and, well, Green Arrow isn't going to do much...

EDIT: And by the way, hasn't Morg easily defeated Surfer, Firelord, Nova, Terrax, and and Air-Walker all at once, when he first became a herald? blink

tdawg14
Morg beat all of the Heralds when the Waters of life was added to his power cosmic. The first time Morg and Surfer fought, Morg won. Galactus stripped Morg of the PC and then Surfer took him out. I would say that Morg is more powerful than SS but SS knows how to use his powers better. By the way, the JLA gets whooped by the Heralds.

Rols
Also lets not forget SS recent upgrade. They beat this Jla line up 10/10.

UniOmni
Until we see what the upgrade does for him, there's no point in putting any stock in it. Though, imo, normal Surfer beats Superman with something close to ease.

newjak86
Heralds

Silver Surfer
Morg
Terrax
Firelord
Nova

JLA

Wonder Woman
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Flash

There will be no intervention by Galactus. I think people are getting behind the name herald to much in this forums. Yes it makes you strong but not undefeatable.
Silver Surfer is argueably the strongest of all the heralds. He has the best feats of them all. The problem is though people take what he should be in a comic when thinking of his powers but it just isn't the case. If it were then people like Thor or Gladiator wouldn't be able to fight SS ever but we now they are generally considered to be in the same range.

It smuch like the Flash a well written t full potential Flash could probably take all the Heralds himself yes I said it. stick out tongue When discribing and thinking about some of his implied powers would place him in the low Skyfather range if you ask me. Though we know that he sn't and therefore you can't debate him as such same thing with Surfer.

People like Thor can go toe to toe with SS and Superman I would place him a tad stronger and faster than Thor. Same thing Wonder woman. These two could go H2H fist for fist with any of these heralds and I feel could take there shots. Gls do have some crazy feats and are powered by a source maybe not but comparable to the power Cosmic. A good GL would be able to fight SS maybe not win but give him a good run for his money. Flash I belive in total that flash is defently quicker and faster then all the heralds. Green arrow is defently cannon fodder for this match though.

Now this doesn't eqaute to a win for the JLA members I still think the heralds would take it it in a long drawn out fight but it would be a fight.

All I can say is not every herald is Silver Surfer. The JLA has a chance and a lot better then people are giving them credit for.

MattDay
Alicia is blind for plot reasons. She's been blind for decades, and the entire point of her character is that she, as a scupltor, can "see" things in people without sight.

Surfer has resurrected an entire planet, and a dead god. I don't think he'd have any problems curing a blind woman, if he had the deisre. In any event, it doesn't even make any sense for her to be cured "temporarily."

And no one underestimates the surfer. If anything, he's vastly underestimated because he's not a particularly popular comic character. Indeed, I'd say you're exhibt A for that proposition. "Surfer can only manipulate matter by touch" "Surfer's matter manipulation is temporary"

as for this fight, yes, the heralds win easily.

scans of surfer doing these crappy things please, your stupid for chucking random possibly untrue surfer events which you cant back up then ask for evidence from the other person... you are stupid mate!

aliveinboston
Heralds

Silver Surfer
Morg
Terrax
Firelord
Nova

JLA

Wonder Woman
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Flash

Slaughter.

tdawg14
newjak, you are crazy. Placing the Flash in the same category is the Surfer is totally overrating Flash. He is not close and would get completely smoked by SS. JLA loses hard.

Psyquis52
Everyone keeps talking about Surfer this and Surfer that.

Morg is on this list too. There isn't a single person on this team that can take Morg.

And this list is incomplete...Where's Airwalker?

newjak86
Originally posted by tdawg14
newjak, you are crazy. Placing the Flash in the same category is the Surfer is totally overrating Flash. He is not close and would get completely smoked by SS. JLA loses hard. I was using Flash to try and explain the idea that while we as outside unlookers can say SS does this or SS does that doesn't mean he has ever shown the ability. We place Surfer to high sometimes he is after all not to far ahead of Thor. Thor can give Surfer problems and good fights. Superman is argueably stronger and faster than Thor with decent long range attacks if SS uses his powers to the fullest he can weaken Supes because K-nite radiation. H2H though I would say Supes could take it to SS. Wonder Woman could as well.

But everyone wants to say well if well written most of the universe would tremble in his wake. Which could be true but SS has never shown this well written power.

It is the same way with the Flash when thinking about him. Think about Flash can steal the kentic energy from someone else Time Travel. Plus the idea of an "infinite mass punch" would put him into a lower skyfather level of power output maybe even higher. If well written Flash could probably take out everyone on that list within seconds yes seconds.

Is Flash written this way though no he isn't he could probably give SS a decent fight even pull out a win or two yes I believe Flash running full speed is faster than SS and has much faster reaction time. Though he probably wouldn't take the majority.

Cosmic Cube
Flash is only faster than light in the speed force. Surfer's speed is limitless.

Surfer has shown nano-speed reflexes, and has moved his limbs at FTL speeds. That's something Wally can't do outside the S-force.

Flash would never beat Surfer. Ever.

Surfer is a lot stronger than you think. Superman would be doing little damage to Surfer, if he could land a hit on him.

Wonder Woman? Nu-uh.

Read Surfer's series and the Defenders.

Draco69
Actually that's not true anymore. He's been moving at multiples of light for quite some time without phasing into the Speed Force. He overcame that. And became even more of a unstoppable speed demon...

But no he can't ever defeat Silver Surfer.

What the hell is Green Arrow gonna do? What in Oprah's name was the threadstarter thinking?

Threadstarter:

"Let's see. Silver Surfer vs. Superman. And....Green Arrow vs. Morg with the Waters of Life. Yep, makes perfect sense."

Superman: Green Arrow, help us!

Green Arrow: What the f*** do you want me to do?!! Shoot a boxing glove arrow at them?! ASS! What kinda f***ing retard thought it was a good idea for me to go up against cosmic heralds?!

Cosmic Cube
Green Arrow will KO Surfer with a "Knockout Arrow" (the one with the cute little boxing glove on the tip.)

JLA Wins.

dawsey28
laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
This is the silliest Heralds JLA thread I've seen in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOONG Time. Green arrow? I'd put Vixen in the fight before him. At least she can copy powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.