Favorite Quote(s) By An Actor/Actress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

brooksie
"The weak are the most treacherous of us all. They come to the strong and drain them. They are bottomless. They are insatiable. They are always parched and always bitter. They are everyone's concern and like vampires they suck out life's blood" ~ Bette Davis

Britrogue
"You like me because I'm a scoundrel" - Harrison Ford.

DeVi| D0do
"I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire." - Bette Davis on Joan Crawford

"She has slept with every male star at MGM except Lassie." - Bette Davis on Joan Crawford

"Why am I so good at playing bitches? I think it's because I'm not a b*tch. Maybe that's why Miss Crawford always plays ladies." - Bette Davis on Joan Crawford

"You should never say bad things about the dead, you should only say good... Joan Crawford is dead, good!" - Bette Davis on Joan Crawford

I could do this all night...

DeVi| D0do
"I don't hate Bette Davis even though the press wants me to. I resent her. I don't see how she built a career out of a set of mannerisms, instead of real acting ability. Take away the pop eyes, the cigarette, and those funny clipped words and what have you got? She's phony, but I guess the public really likes that" - Joan Crawford on Bette Davis

brooksie
Growing old ain't for sissies ~ Bette Davis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.