Assaj Ventress and Darth Atris vs Serra Keto and Bastilla Shan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth-yoda
i think this is pretty even maybe atris could pull it off i dont no

darth vraya
Wow this is a good one umm.. Serra and Bastila because as we've seen past polls Serra beats Assaj. Then Serra could go over and help batila beat atris although with a little bit of perverted addition Let's say they're all fighting in bikinis rock

darth-yoda
lol id reather it be robes but you can think that if you want atris beats bastila but not easy and serra beats assaj but not easy so who ever wins first will help the other and then they win but can atris beat bastila in time

darth vraya
sorry (off subject) but where did everyone go

darth-yoda
there always of line at this time of day or night its 3 42 in the uk but i dont sleep its for the weak anyway give it about 3 hours if your still on then people come here then

darth vraya
Damn It's three in the morning dude that's not healthy doctor

darth-yoda
nearly four i dont need to sleep anyway back on topic who do you think will win

Admiral Akbar
Assaj kills keto in a good fight and then assists her teammate.

Darth Koroni
Who the heck is Darth Atris?

darth vraya
Originally posted by Darth Koroni
Who the heck is Darth Atris? Do you Have KOTOR2

Admiral Akbar
I see you havent played the Kotor games.

darth-yoda
but what if bastila has over come here opponent first or if keto beats assaj

darth vraya
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Assaj kills keto in a good fight and then assists her teammate. I see you're a new member. search serra Keto versus assaj ventress and you'll see you're wrong

Darth Windu
Assaj Ventress would own Serra with ridiculous ease. I don't know where everyone got the info that Serra was so good.

Admiral Akbar
Hey ***** i made that thread, so dont start telling me what to search. And Assaj has fought many more jedi and was even a match for anakin, while serra had her ass handed to her when she fought anakin.

If you think im wrong ask anyone here who would win that fight, then come back and post another message.
I also put that title there, i could always change it if i feel like it.

darth-yoda
darth atris is atris when she gose DS i would of said darth traya her real sith name but too many people would of thought that i meant revans old master if you dont no who atris is http://starwars.wikicities.com/wiki/Atris

Darth Windu
The hell Akbar? Are you talking to me? Or vraya? If vraya, he's been here longer than you.

Darth Windu
Sorry that came out wrong. If you're talking to vraya, then you have a point. He can't call you new because you've been here longer.

Admiral Akbar
Im talking to vraya, and i can care less if he's been here longer than me. I remade that fight and he argued that i was mistaken for saying that Serra would lose.

Admiral Akbar
Oh in that case it all good. Happy Dance

darth-yoda
anakin was a just better than assaj in the clone wars and in episode 3 he beats serra so i think they would be quite even serra was the best student of one of the best duelists in the order

Darth Windu
Lol. But Serra would lose dude. Nai, Janus, Fishy; they all agree.

Admiral Akbar
I know, i said serra would lose.

Darth Windu
Darth-Yoda, I mean.

Admiral Akbar
I c

darth-yoda
so assaj beats serra and then helps atris kill bastila

Darth Windu
I dunno, Bastila's pretty good. But that's probably how it'd go.

darth-yoda
what if bastila fought assaj while serra keeps atris occupied then bastila helps with atris

Darth Windu
Because Atris would own Serra before she could blink. You HIGHLY overestimate Serra. Same with Bastila and Ventress. The latter gets annihilated. But in like ten seconds. It would take Atris less than four or five seconds to take out Serra, if that.

darth-yoda
there is no way you can take a jedi out in four or five seconds it would at least rake 40 or 50 a jedi knight isnt weak serra must have had some skill to be dralligs second

Darth Windu
Yes some skill. SOME. She was a Padawan. Atris defeated the Handmaiden and foght the Exile twice. Sure, Serra was one of the best Padawans in the Temple. But did Dooku take 40 seconds to take out Obi-Wan or Anakin when he was toying with them in AOTC? Obi-Wan went down in about 20, Anakin, little longer. Do you really think a Jedi Master would take 20 seconds to take out a Padawan?

Fishy
Depends on what Master, and this fight depends on one thing and one thing only.

What Bastila? Kotor 1 start? Kotor 1 end? Kotor 2 holocron? Which one is it.

The start of Kotor 1 Bastila would get creamed, the end of Kotor 1 she would hold on for a very long time even have a chance but two against 1? She would die.

Kotor 2 holocron Bastila, is the only one I give a chance. I mean she lead the Sith Academy meaning she had gained a lot of powerful since Kotor 1 okay the Sith Academy died out but its still pretty damn impressive.

Darth_Janus
Pre-shower Bastila.

Oh wait... What thread is this again?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.