General Grevious(Clone Wars) Vs Anakin Skywalker(ROTS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lil Krueger
Happy Dance

Admiral Akbar
(Sigh)

Darth Windu
It makes no difference whether CW or ROTS, or whatever. Anakin would take him.

darth vraya
tsk tsk tsk

Shadow_Star
Anakin, I don't know. Before or after he turns to the darkside?
Lightside= Gets defeated because he holds back and he doesn't focus much on defense
Darkside= Anakin doesn't hold back anything. Grievous would get defeated by won't go down easy.

Admiral Akbar
Il rephrase that.
Lightside:not much of a threat he has poor defense and he is to overconfident.
Darkside: He is too aggresive and he is very arogant.

Both sides would get equally owned.

Admiral Akbar
I mean he would lose, not get owned.

Darth Windu
Anakin never holds back period. Tuskens, anyone? He only does that for the other Jedi, like Obi-Wan. Remember how hard he fought against Dooku?

Arbiter
Dooku did say
'You have much fear in you boy; you have hate; you have anger but you don't use them'
And if someone is really pissed off he goes allout.

Admiral Akbar
What are you saying Windu?
Would ani lose or win?

Darth Windu
Dooku was just taunting him. Note how Anakin kicked him off a balcony in anger when Dooku chucked Obi-Wan across the room. Then, he followed Dooku down and started hammering him with his saber. When he got REALLY pissed off, he went all Dark and chopped off a surprised Dooku's hands.

Arbiter
Anakin does get a lot stronger when he turns to the DarkSide because he doesn't show any mercy

Admiral Akbar
So what, it doesnt make him anymore powerful, he proved what kind of fighter he was when obi wan cut of every joint in his body. Even after Obi wan warned him.

GG: You cant beat me, i am to powerful, u will die and never save padme, then she will be all mine, hahahah
Anakin:OMFG U ****ING ASS****ING DIE!!! (anakin jumps on GG and tries to rip his heart out, GG throws him off his body and kills him.)

Arbiter
Why would Grievous say that? He was taught by Dooku to have them run after you and wait till the tire out then go in for the attack.

Admiral Akbar
no shit, he would say negative comments anakin would go beserk and attack like a crazy man then GG would finish him off. Not hard.

Arbiter
He didn't with Obi-Wan or any other Jedi.

Admiral Akbar
What is their negative to say to obi wan? the man would not lose his focus as easy as idiot skywalker would.

Arbiter
That's true. But Grievous would be too busy trying to stop Anakin to be talking in the first place.

darth vraya
Im tired nite everyone sleep

Admiral Akbar
GG doesnty need to stop anyone, he just swings his lightsabers all over the place wihtout any focus, so he can talk and defend at the same time without a problem.

Arbiter
He sure didn't say much when Obi-Wan was beating him up and then chased him.

Darth_Janus
This stupid threads needs a picture...

Admiral Akbar
Obi wan is different, he had nothing to say when obi wan beat him in like 10 seconds into the fight. GG obviously had many weak spots, and obi could see that. Anakin would be to busy trying to outmaneuver him with fancy moves.

Ask Janus for his opinion he would post another picture.
That should pretty much explain everything. Happy Dance

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
This stupid threads needs a picture...

(I cant take it anymore)

(Fires a bullet into his head)

Darth_Janus
Oh yeah. See?

MAKASHIMAN
Lol. Grievous would beat the piss ota the punk. He never shows any real power like Obi,Yoda,Sidious,etc. Where as Grievous killed five jedi and collected their saber like antlers there is some power for ya.

War_Lord
Anakin's killing all the Jedi in the Jedi Temple proved nothing. He defeated Assaj but it wasn't easy but yet Grievous defeated Assaj and Durge at once.

MAKASHIMAN
Preach it War_Lord. Anakin sucks butt no wait he's soooooooooooooo powerful because he chopped of mace's hand and killed some younglings.

Shadow_Star
He killed Cin who trained Jedi in lightsaber combat.

MAKASHIMAN
Cin the uber powerful guy who got hached with one arm? Here Cin try four!

Admiral Akbar
Ok, you guyz are total fools, i dont even feel like responding to taht but im going to correct all of your mistakes.

Cin was shown in a suicide position on a hologram. Wow where did we see the fight? Nowhere. Cin would never lose to someone like anakin.

He was hatched with one arm? where do we see that? we see anakin attacking him with one hand, but nowhere does he die.

Cin would struggle with 4 jedi, but with his padawan serra, they win alomost every fight.

MAKASHIMAN
(yawn.............Cin sucks)

Admiral Akbar
Anakin needed to kill of everyone for there to be a vader and for the sith to rise. ANd empire to form.

Just admit it Cin has to much experience with a lightsaber to be beaten by a dman robot who only has quick reflexes and rapid lightsaber movements. And anakin who is only a jedi knight without his full potential yet, weak force powers, and not even mastered his form yet, could not take on a master like Cin Drallig. Its like saying Anakin could beat Mace in a duel. Which would strike me suprised if he did.

Admiral Akbar
(Yawn................quit the moaning, all these damn GG threads are pissing me off)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.