Malak vs Bandon + Assaj

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Akbar
Nice comments plz! I think this is a good match up.

Admiral Akbar
IMO Bandon and Assaj would win this. Bandon was good enugh to be Malaks number 2 guy throw Asaj in the fight and they might have a chance here.

darth vraya
This is a pretty good fight. but assaj is the equivelant of the two jedi that malak Kills on the star forge. And Malak would own Bandon so i'd say malak

Admiral Akbar
so if she is an equivelent of those two then its really like a 3 vs 1? Malak is in a tight situation.

darth-yoda
malak has 3 sabers swinging at him maybe four did bandon have a doublesaber i cant remeber anyway malak loses after a long fight and maybe the death of serra

Admiral Akbar
Serra?

darth vraya
yoda it's assaj ( told ya you needed that sleep) cool

Admiral Akbar
lol

darth vraya
anyway... I really think that Malak would kill assaj so quickly that Bandon wouldn't have that 2 on 1 edge that he needs to beat malak

Darth Windu
What? First off, Serra isn't in this. And Malak would defeat them easily. Ventress may be the equivalent of two average Jedi, but Malak was one of the best duelists in the galaxy. Bandon's the only threat here. Malak was toying with those two Jedi as you saw. This wouldn't be any problem.

darth vraya
exactly rolling on floor laughing

darth-yoda
im going to sleep i need it sera what was i thinking nite dudes

Admiral Akbar
Ok, well its going to be difficult to toy with her when u have bandon swooping all over him, unless malak force pushes him or uses lightning to own bandon and just fight assaj in the mean time.

darth vraya
I'll take option # 2

Admiral Akbar
well dont assume, any of this could happen. It really doesnt matter what option you take, the question really is could malak beat them both without a sweat, at the same time. 2 jedi gang up on one he has one lightsaber and assaj has two, bandon has a duel i believe? IS he going to have time to use any kind of force skil lwhen he has 3 or 4 lightsabers attacking at once, Assaj is quick as a mother****er.

Darth Windu
Nah, it'd be the other way. He'd grip Ventress and throw her away, and then take 20 or so seconds to take Bandon, if that. Then he'd kill an unconcious Ventress. Or he could fight them both off at the same time. He's Malak, he could pull it off.

darth vraya
she may be puick but she has hardly any resistance against the force (i mean come on she's and apprentice of an apprentice of the dark lord) she couldn't be too powerful

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth Windu
Nah, it'd be the other way. He'd grip Ventress and throw her away, and then take 20 or so seconds to take Bandon, if that. Then he'd kill an unconcious Ventress. Or he could fight them both off at the same time. He's Malak, he could pull it off.

laughing out loud of course, malak owns eveyone! he will win this fight in .0000404555455 seconds.

But wait revan is the total baddass, he could take malak and bandon and assaj!
But it cant be He;'s malak he could pull it off. stick out tongue

darth vraya
no Malak doesn't own everyone however he would own assaj in just about that time. It would basically be a one on one battle between bandon and Malak and Malak would definitely win that

Admiral Akbar
LOl i was folling around, so malak wins this good! ty all odne next thread, weeeeeeeeeeeee

(I need sleep beer sleep )

Fishy
Yeah Malak wins and without that much trouble actually. Bandon is good but he is not even close to Malak yet. Ventress, well she would die in a few seconds as well. Malak has probably fought more opponents then just two and he came out victorious I'm sure he can pull this off.

Admiral Akbar
Yeh he has the real chance here

War_Lord
Malak wins. Sysph to anyone who says he won't.

Admiral Akbar
War lord stfu with your Sysph, and leave these forums.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.