You w/Wolverine powers vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

powerful one
Do you think you could take batman if you had wolverine's powers.

GGgrievous725
hell i can take the guy without Wolvies powers

LGodamus
Um yeah acutually I believe I would whip the stuffing out of bataman..with just my own abilites ...any of logans and it would just be gravy

Dizzle
Woah... JP's children.

RESPECT THE BATKICK! Adamantium turns to dust from the rush of air produced by the Batkick. He doesn't even need to kick any of you.

And in all seriousness, seeing as no one has had the training Logan had, we'd all be raving idiots berserkerfied. Batman Smash!!!

Onikirimaru
4 words

This is a garage!

Batman's as good as dead

Cosmic Cube
Batman would kick any one of us in the face, wiping us from the very plane of existence. Respect the Bat-kick.

CorderaMitchell
bah, respect the large void that is wolvie power!!

Dizzle
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Batman would kick any one of us in the face, wiping us from the very plane of existence. Respect the Bat-kick.

Amen sister!

In all seriousness, each of us here would get murdered by ourselves... With Wolverine's powers, the better fighters could probably take Batman's human guise. Just cuz a KO would be so hard to get, and eventually one hit's gonna land, with some decent fighting background. The rest of us just get beaten up. Batman is DAMN good at fightin stuff.(I assume Wolverine's powers don't include his physical stuff...)

8bitChris
(Insert unoriginal joke about JPplatinum here)

(wait for laughs...)

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Dizzle
Amen sister!

In all seriousness, each of us here would get murdered by ourselves... With Wolverine's powers, the better fighters could probably take Batman's human guise. Just cuz a KO would be so hard to get, and eventually one hit's gonna land, with some decent fighting background. The rest of us just get beaten up. Batman is DAMN good at fightin stuff.(I assume Wolverine's powers don't include his physical stuff...)

If he has no adamantium, he heals better, faster.

I can fight enough to use that to win, otherwise, no.

Sentry
First I'm gonna spend 40 years training in various forms of martial arts and tactical combat training, all the while conditioning my body by doing isometrics, weightlifting, and classic wrestling and boxing drills. (Wrestling and boxing are very good for conditioning, just ask Matt Furey and any professional boxer)

I will age slowly and still be in my 30's while Batman will be pushing 60 to 70 years old. Then I'll infiltrate his mansion in the darkness of night, then slit his throat while he sleeps.

If I somehow run into a problem, Batman at that age won't prove much a problem for me.

Either way, Batman dies. While I'm there I steal some of his tech and weapons, and then I'll proceed to kill off the rest of the Bat family. Starting with that Batman Beyond boy Terry, then I'll polish up on the following survivors. Tim Drake, Barbara Gordon, Etc...

masterbruce
Batman will tie me up and torture me as a test of my healing abilities

he will find ways to push my healing factor to the extreme, I will be his guinea pig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.