mobb deep with g-unit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BATISTA
im new here and i have noticed some hiphop heads on hear i dont know if anyone is or was a rap fan but mobb deep has sighned with g-unit i saw them at the anger managment tour myself. imv guint is good but mobb deep sighing is a bad move for career wise. if u follow hiphop then please tell me your thoughts t/y

hh?
ok this is very old news (and welcome to kmc)

mobb deep have fallen off years ago. they released a few really good albums (The Infamous etc...) and garbage albums like (Amerikkas Nightmare and The Infamy). Joining G-Unit just proves that they (havoc, and prodigy) have lost their minds and have nothing left to offer to the real hip hop heads.

BATISTA
i agree man and ty cause they were at the anger tour here in chicago and it seemed kinda wack that a group as good like mobb deep would even sighn with gunit gunit is ok but cmon man mobb deep is still good minus doing a collab with lil john. imv though they could drop a good album if they can get it right.

hh?
G-Unit are easily the worst thing to be mentioned in hip hop. Mobb Deep are garbage now, and lil'jon is the shit underneath the garbage can. im running out of ways to diss them. hopefully M.O.P dont join G-Unit.

BATISTA
imv i believe mobb deep will do what game did and leave. i believe that with mobb deeps current lack of rapping i still think they have somthing left. never say never. id rather see them with shit-unit than seeing them with some damn backstreet boy like snoop dogg.

hh?
Snoop Dogg as commercial as he is today, he has released a classic like Doggystyle. Game hasn't even released a decent album (3 albums and all 3 garbage). Mobb Deep will never release anything close to The Infamous.

BATISTA
game is good. hes better than 50 cent. as for snoop the doggystyle album is gold. i remember reading a chat forum on a hiphop site saying from an interview with three 6 mafia saying yes i believe the new rap is just for money. not the life style.

hh?
game is better than 50. yea i agree, but who cares. 99% of mainstream/commercial rappers are stupid and boring.

BATISTA
all i godda say is thank god for underground hiphop otherwise fakes like 50 cent will ruin it all.

hh?
underground is diverse.

BATISTA
i do like some mainstream rappers. like nas 2pac biggie and dr.dre. but now its going to hell cause of 50 cent come to think of it.

koolruningz
I've never really got into Mobb Deep, obviously i've heard "Shook Ones" and i got given a copy of "Hell on earth" which wasn't anything special. From what i've heard they used to have some credibility but working with G-Unit will ruin them for life.
Snoop Dog is working with Nelly, Justin Timberlake, 50 Cent and Britney Spears. I'm sorry but that cancels out anything he has done in the past and i loved "Doggystyle".
hh? - You run out of disses? Give me a break dude.

hh?
Originally posted by koolruningz
I've never really got into Mobb Deep, obviously i've heard "Shook Ones" and i got given a copy of "Hell on earth" which wasn't anything special. From what i've heard they used to have some credibility but working with G-Unit will ruin them for life.
Snoop Dog is working with Nelly, Justin Timberlake, 50 Cent and Britney Spears. I'm sorry but that cancels out anything he has done in the past and i loved "Doggystyle".
hh? - You run out of disses? Give me a break dude.

stick out tongue i ran out of ways to diss 50 cent. the garbage comparison is getting too repetative.

BATISTA
i agree kool.

koolruningz
Originally posted by hh?
stick out tongue i ran out of ways to diss 50 cent. the garbage comparison is getting too repetative.

Not buying it mate. stick out tongue

hh?
Originally posted by BATISTA
i do like some mainstream rappers. like nas 2pac biggie and dr.dre. but now its going to hell cause of 50 cent come to think of it.

Nas i respect
Biggie i respect
Dr. Dre i respect for his production on NWA and Chronic (his new stuff is boring, and he's just doing it for the $$$$)
Pac i respect (2pacalypse was nice in my opinion)

Darth Travizzle
Yo.

hh?
Originally posted by koolruningz
Not buying it mate. stick out tongue

laughing out loud

BATISTA
dre has one last album dropping than his old ass is done. eminem is retiring also.

Darth Travizzle
Um. I don't know

hh?
no the eminem retiring thing is bullshit. eminem another mc i dont like. Infinite was ok. and Dre wont be Detox since next year (but i doubt it will drop)

BATISTA
eminem is a good mc but why retire and be a producer. i respect his mic skills but man his beats suck. he killed pacs loyal to the game album by doing the beats let alone letting shit unit and obietrice on it. he butchered it

Afro Cheese
That album would've sucked regardless of the production.

I like pre-Encore Eminem. Couldn't care less about Detox.

hh?
agree^

right now im just waiting for the Ghostface albums

BATISTA
chronic 2000 was a good album. but all we godda do is wait for detox and see for ourselves. encore was decent by eminem but still the best album em did was the marshall mathers lp hands down gold.

Afro Cheese
Eh.. almost everything on Encore was just a crappier remake of something that Em's already done.

Puke = Kim
Mosh = White America
Just Lose It = any of his other album's first singles
Mockingbird = Halie's Song

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by hh?
G-Unit are easily the worst thing to be mentioned in hip hop. Mobb Deep are garbage now, and lil'jon is the shit underneath the garbage can. im running out of ways to diss them. hopefully M.O.P dont join G-Unit.

I think they already did. sad

hh?
aww **** them stick out tongue

Darth Travizzle
How's it goin peoples?

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by hh?
aww **** them stick out tongue

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.