question on a psychological problem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BATISTA
im new here so i didnt know were to ask this. i have a family member who has found out a relative of his is a homosexual. the family member is 20 years old and questions his sexuality now and hes been constatly asking me if he will turn that way. im not a psychologist or that type of person but i dont know how to help him. so if u can help i would really apreciate it. ty

GuitarBunny
anything is possible happy

BATISTA
true but he also goes to a psycologist and was labeled with ocd- obsessive compolsive disorder. from what he explaine to me he said its thoughs. not in his heart.

Coldfire
I think he needs to take some time to look inside himself for those answers, and for a moment forget totally about the homosexual relative... only he knows just what his sexuality is or will be

BATISTA
thats what i told him.
see his older brother ( also cousin) is the homosexual. when his brother told him he just got depressed and actually tried killing himself. but even his brother said dont get all worried for nothing man cause its not gona be passed to you.

Coldfire
Yeah your sexuality is not passed down through bloodlines... But I can see why he might doubt himself if its his older brother that is the homosexual...

BATISTA
exactly. but his ocd ( obsesive compolsive disorder) triggers him to question.

alcoholicpoet
Tell him not to question, if he is homosexual it shouldn't matter, that's who he is.

Coldfire
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
Tell him not to question, if he is homosexual it shouldn't matter, that's who he is.
Exactly yes He shouldn't be judged because he became who he was always going to become

BATISTA
what u mean cause im kinda side tracked on what u both said

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.