Funny/Evil Vid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prod
Firstly...I am not sure if this kinda stuff is allowed here....but...here it goes...

this vid has spoilers so dont watch it if u havent finished book yet...

I hate the person who filmed this...If I had heard him say this...I would have never forgiven him...but...tis funny none the less....PG language...

http://gprime.net/video.php/pottercrash

Barka
omg.... laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud ........

NightCrawler341
YES! This guy.... rules! xD

The Ones
LOL!!! listen to that kid at the end

GGgrievous725
yeah i listen to this thing like every day its always funny that girl at the end sounded pissed

ladygrim
laughing out loud omg never heard nething sooo funny laughing out loud

Prod
I found it more evil than funny...cause if that ever happened to me...I would do a lot more than just swear at the guy...

LOL...

but it is funny...

alma negra
hey, i couldn't see the video. can someone tell me what happened?

APIECEOFME
Originally posted by alma negra
hey, i couldn't see the video. can someone tell me what happened?
It's a video of a guy going around on the night that HBP came out, shouting who died and who killed them. (I don't know how to do the spoiler thing so I didn't want to say waht he actually says, but I think you can figure it out)

NightCrawler341
It wasn't a video, it was a audio... right? There wasn't a video, was there?! Did I miss it?

daeri
I'm just wondering how this guy knew it..?

NightCrawler341
Its probably a fake.

tigress
lol he was a nut lol

TheVapor
Originally posted by daeri
I'm just wondering how this guy knew it..?

It was 1:02 Am. so thats an hour after the book was released so he could have easily read the last couple chapters in that time

NightCrawler341
Good point.

tigress
very valid point but still he ruined it for the peeps out there specially to get it, funny as hell but none of us wouldve liked it to happen to us now would we hmm?

NightCrawler341
No but... hell. It wasn't us. So who cares.

tigress
point lol

APIECEOFME
Originally posted by NightCrawler341
It wasn't a video, it was a audio... right? There wasn't a video, was there?! Did I miss it?
It was a video, although it might as well have been just audio, you couldn't really see anything.

NightCrawler341
I didn't see no video!

Prod
Um yeah...it was a VID...maybe u need some codec that some of us have?

no clue...

he could have either read the last chapters quickly or...just looked it up on net...the day before it came out...there were MANY leaked spoilers...so yeah...

Saberstylemasta
wasn't really that funny. I think its one of those "you had to be there" things.

misslilsweetie
what a fu**in B*tch..lol cant vbelieve he did that!

shangheid
That was officially the funniest thing I've seen in a long time laughing

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by misslilsweetie
what a fu**in B*tch..lol cant vbelieve he did that! You got to admit, its funny.

DanZeke25
seen it already, i thought you all knew about it, so i didnt post it.. lol

yeah and there was a pick that said _____ killed _____ that came out before the book did.

LiL nAstY GirL
laughing

Prod
Originally posted by DanZeke25
seen it already, i thought you all knew about it, so i didnt post it.. lol

yeah and there was a pick that said _____ killed _____ that came out before the book did.

Yeah//O gpt ot from mugglenet...

and...what do u mean that there was a pick that said who killed who...?

2Tidus!
For some reason, i can't here anything.

DarkC
"SNAPE KILL DUMBLEDORE EVERYONE!"

Kids: "You B*TCH!"
(other obscenity)

hotsauce6548
That was freakin' hilarious! Somebody in the line, like, moaned when he said it. I was rolling! laughing

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Prod
Yeah//O gpt ot from mugglenet...

and...what do u mean that there was a pick that said who killed who...?

woops, i meant a picture

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.