WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2006

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BATISTA
www.igngames.com is the info i have. the 2 new matches so far have been confirmed are.

Buried alive mixed with casket match

bar room fight match.

Ast Rofan
Last years game was a massive dissapointment to me, I thought Day of Reckoning was a far better game.

I am interested in the PSP version though.

Ken Kenobi
I liked SvR, but it was basically only testing out the new features.

They need to bring back the Hardcore matches from previous installments, more backstage arenas. Also they need the Hardcore Title back, at least in the game.

BATISTA
ken in this new game there will be more backstage enviorments. i wanna play the buriedalive/casket match. this is the match i wanted so i hope i can get it.

Ken Kenobi
I just read up on the game, it sounds promising.

One match I've wanted for ages, but highly doubtful to ever get, is a Hellfire and Brimestone match, set your opponent on fire to win. Who can forget the classic Undertaker vs. Kane match?

Also, fans have been asking to be able to stack tables for ages, where is that ability?! I want to stack 2 tables on top of each other, then superplex an opponent onto them from a ladder.

Speaking of tables, in the Hell in a Cell match on SvR 1 I set an opponent on the announce table then climb the cage. I jump off the cage onto the opponent but...the TABLE DOESN'T BREAK! WTF? The physics in these games need a major overhauling, seriously.

BATISTA
i agree. plus the hell in a cell needs weapons in it not out of it. also i would like for a match isthe inferno match. nut im not gona complain since we get buried alive. i hope the ecw people will be in it

Ken Kenobi
Also...for the ECW guys...BarbWire Matches droolio. I used to have ECW Hardcore Revolution on N64, I loved the BarbWire Matches, just because of how off the wall they were, imagine that in a next gen console.

BATISTA
it wont happen i wish it would but it wont.

Ast Rofan
ECW on the 64 was cool, though it was just WWF Attitude with RVD. big grin

I have wanted the inferno match forever, but that may be pushing Mature.

I am honestly much more excited about DoR 2 coming out next month.

luffyjin
i think that an inferno match wudnt push the rating if all ther was was burn marks and then they fell out the ring.i think that they should have the stretcher match as it would be easy to make just a singles match with the strecher added P.S day of reckoning 2 is going to be better

stunna1773
heh i love dis cena will probly be the champ in the game for raw and i am cena in the first one as champ excellant

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by stunna1773
heh i love dis cena will probly be the champ in the game for raw and i am cena in the first one as champ excellant

Pick this up and read it. Matser it's goodness.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/pielover666/getwise-grammar.gif

and I am sooo physched for these Smackdown games. I own every single one to release to the public (not that I'm the only one)

They had a casket match is Smackdown 2: Know your role, but it sucked pretty bad.

But yes, I am looking foreward to this game.

And Ken, it depends on what kinda Flying attack you do off the cell. If it's a pin attack, it wont break, but if it's like, an elbow drop or something, iit'll break.

Saberstylemasta
What I ask for in SvR 2k6 is this.

Give us a more elaborate story mode. Let us go for any and every title there is. Maybe a 3rd person exploration of the backstage area (in light Of SD:JBI) and please...PLEASE... give us back multiplayer storymodes.

And don't just give us a storyline for the WWE title, or the WHC title either. Give us a storyline for EVERYTHING. Decisions made early on can effect you later in the year, not just that month.

Also, give us Divas available for season play. The storylines for the Women can be as interesting as the men.

MrBones
the bar room fight match option is going to be interesting...

tretaylor
Well 2 start out i think who ever is more excited about dor 2 i think is a crack head!!! svr 2 is way better and puts a lot of effort into their video game and with dor man it just wasnt satisfying so who ever likes the dor serious better then the ps2 smackdown serious could u lplz tell me why!!! and besides the smackdown here comes the pain had all the origanality from the bra & panties match (my favorite) and 2 elimination chamber so again plz tell me why u like it!!! i would really like 2 here ur opinion!!!1

tretaylor
well im back and i whant 2 say what i really wanted 2 say. i read all the articles on svr 2006 and well it sounds like the best wrestling game of all time!!! and i agree with pielover666 i would like 2 be able 2 play with divas in story mode. and all the cool new matches are going 2 be in the game like baried alive/casket match and the 1 im really looking forward 2 is fyf (fullfill your fantasy) and man im hoping 2 become a video game designer/producer/creater cuz man wen i create a wrestling game it will be the best of all time and when i create it no 1 will be able 2 top no 1 and im not being all "ooo im awesome" and stuff like that but really its the truth!!! and im also looking forward 2 dor 2 but im not getting all excited like i am about svr2006 but i think dor 2 will hold me off until nov. 1st. and i would like 2 c a bra & panties/ paddle match and even a mud fight and a diva foog fight were u get 2 select all the food thats on the table would be awesome!!! i would say a pillow fight but thats already in svr 2006 so 2 late on that 1!!! and i would also like 2 c a multi-player season mode again 2 also that inferno match up find of like in def jam fight for ny(a great game bye the way!!) well im done .... 4 now and i really want some of the ppl that are more excited about dor 2 then svr 2006 (shame!! shame!!!) 2 tell me why (just a little reminder!!!)

tretaylor
well i also just wanna say 4 those who snt know that full fill ur fantasy has been confirmed. the match alows u 2 have the wwe divas were school girl,french maids, and nurses oufits and then rip there cloths off and throw them on a bed and beat the crap out of them with a nice soft pillow!!!! i cant wait 4 the match!!!! and i just wanna say that i have ps2,gamecube, and the x-box so i can test svr 2006 and dor 2 and then prove that svr 2006 is the better game but if not then my dear apology!!! but it wont!!!

04wayne
Who else has this incredible game

cool_dudes_rule
i gave it a 10 out of 10 good game and it is in the top 10 in the games charts (UK).

Ultimate Hulk43
I don't own it but I've played it and I rate it a 10.

thomasgeorge
its great

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah,they've made some great improvements.

P-Geyser
Hell yeah it's a 10. This weekend I bought this game and Path Of Neo and find myself playing and enjoying this game way more.

steverules
I'm gettin it on my PSP on friday but I gave it a ten cause it looks so awesome and I know that it will be awesome.

Ultimate Hulk43
I'm getting this for my birthday.

tridnt
not to break the chain positive comments but dont you think thatit is startin to get a bit repetitive when you play this game ..... when i got smackdown v raw i fouind myself to play on it for about 2 weeks before gettin bored ... i think this game is way to overrated sorrty folks

Ultimate Hulk43
I got my copy yesterday but I can't play it till next week for my birthday.

MC_GG
Originally posted by tridnt
not to break the chain positive comments but dont you think thatit is startin to get a bit repetitive when you play this game ..... when i got smackdown v raw i fouind myself to play on it for about 2 weeks before gettin bored ... i think this game is way to overrated sorrty folks
Thing is it does, but then when you're bored, the game's always lying there to cheer you up. So just turn your PS2 on whenever you're bored and off you go.

Ultimate Hulk43
Well,today's my birthday so I'll be getting the game today. big grin Actually,I've already had it since last week but I just couldn't get it till today.

steverules
Smackdown vs RAW was terrible, at first it was good then it got easy and then it got to repetitive cause it was the same story line each time.

Ultimate Hulk43
Well,this is about the sequel which I've gotten to finally play again and it's great! big grin Nice new reversal system and I love how the blood system is.

steverules
Well since it is the sequel then we are able to talk about the original to compare it, I can't wait till sunday since I'm gettin it for christmas.

carrotgl4z3
this is Great. SMACK DOWN VERSUS RAW it is 10 AWESOME. But one thing it is hard to combat COmputers they always counter my moves. eheheh but it is fine. a Game is a GAme. No cheats you lose. With Cheats you win eheheheh just kidding

brainchild81
Like all Smackdowns the graphics are great and the storylines here are better than the ones on TV. The gamplay still isn't good enough yet. Certain wrestlers (HHH) have stats that are way too high. I give it a five Play Def Jam: Fight for New York

Ultimate Hulk43
It's only Hard if you have it on Hard or Legend and you don't know how to play.I can play against again Triple H or anyone on Hard or Legend difficulty without much problem.

brainchild81
I never said it was hard. I said HHH's stats were too high. They are. Wrestlers who are way better than him(almost everybody) have stats that are lower than his.

Ultimate Hulk43
Triple H's stats are where they need to be.He's actually that good in real life(seeing how he's won 10 World Titles).And there's no ''almost everybody is better than him'' crap,there are a lot of good wrestlers but he's one of the VERY best and his stats are where they need to be so stop complaining over nothing.

brainchild81
Relax dude. I've a right to my opinion. You do realize it's staged and people like Hulk Hogan and HHH can have multiple titles without being great athletes. He's not that good and he's had 10 titles because he has "connections" backstage, not because he's that good of a wrestler. He's mediocre @ best.

Ultimate Hulk43
No,not really,everything is set up,he was supposed to win that title.Get your facts straight.

chrismachin2005
do ya know how to access the legend challenges? ive completed the first three levels but legend still remains unlocked and i need this for the million dollar and hardcore titles

DarkDethbringer
yeah this game rocks, I recreated teh New nWo consising of HollyWood Hulk Hogan, Big Show, Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, I thougt it was an impressive line up as also I thought Randy wouldnt hesitate to join teh nWo I also have my two created characters in too bad in teh CAW creation teh intro, Cutscene constumes dont work tehy are always teh same if I am doing something wrong as to have diferent attires could someone help[ me out?

stunna1773
im finalt getting the game this weekend since i was two busy trying to beat star wars battlefront 2, resident evil 4 and tony hawk american wasteland

DarkDethbringer
anyone gonna answer my question? I already returned teh game seeing as i rented it but would liek to know as I rented it twice already I might rent it again

Tekno Boy
I'm not really sure DarkDethbringer.

I still can't figure out the costume assignment in the locker room

brainchild81
They are. You are what wrestlers call a "mark"

DarkDethbringer
what?

brainchild81
My bad. I meant to put this

Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
No,not really,everything is set up,he was supposed to win that title.Get your facts straight. They are. You are what wrestlers call a "mark"

Shadow_Jedi_18
To tell you the truth, my favorite smackdown game out of the whole saga has to be Here Comes The Pain, they took a lot of things out of raw vs smackdown that was in the previous series. When your in a hell in a cell match you could throw your opponent against the cage of the cell when at ringside inside the cell, now you just throw them back in the ring. They dont have as many or better backstage areas, as the previous series, the story line is good but the length sucks balls, you have the same story line over and over while the other series, each year something different would happen like the draft, the title matches, ect... but on the positive side, r vs s's graphics are awsome and the blood now drips which is realistic. The varietys of matches are nice, but there are a lot of things that they took out that I dont like. Thats all Im going to say....

stunna1773
the game is like now boring for me since i like beaten both smackdown and raw on season mode

general manager mode is so god damn confusing

Tekno Boy
Originally posted by stunna1773
the game is like now boring for me since i like beaten both smackdown and raw on season mode

general manager mode is so god damn confusing

You don't just have to play season mode once through there a different story for each wrestler.

As for GM mode, don't do what I did and bring all the legends into the game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.