Worst/meanest things you do to get your ''kicks''

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
As most of u know,I get my kick's from drinking,partying,and just acting like a 12 yr old in general. Here is my worst

When I was younger (bout 12 to 16)I even used to go out and start fight's with random people no expression

mysterio69
verbally belittle my co-workers. oh, the joys... smile
scars heal...but mental scars don't.
and when i was younger, i used to beat up on this fat kid.
but i've changed. weight isn't a factor anymore when someone deserves a beating. stick out tongue

kmcdude
Originally posted by mysterio69
verbally belittle my co-workers. oh, the joys... smile
scars heal...but mental scars don't.
and when i was younger, i used to beat up on this fat kid.
but i've changed. weight isn't a factor anymore when someone deserves a beating. stick out tongue

laughing Good one man smile

mysterio69
well, it's nice to finally get some encouragement for my horrid escapades. thanks, coach!

kmcdude
No prob dude smile

mysterio69
i think we're the only 2 cruel-minded people here...sadly.

BATISTA
sh*t im 20 and i still pull pranks or do mean things. right before summer of this year i came up with a plan to get my ex g'f back for cheating on me. so i pretended to go to her house 5 mins before she got off work. so her sister pretended that she got stabbed. when she got home ( my ex g'f) she started freaking out. so she asked me what happened i told her i dunno i just came buy to talk to you but i saw that the door was open and i saw your sister laying there. she started crying so then the sister sat up and said we got u good

mysterio69
lol! nice!

BATISTA
haha im evil i know but the b*tch deserved it

mysterio69
you should've did the sister too. that would've really stuck it to the ex. no?

kmcdude
Originally posted by BATISTA
sh*t im 20 and i still pull pranks or do mean things. right before summer of this year i came up with a plan to get my ex g'f back for cheating on me. so i pretended to go to her house 5 mins before she got off work. so her sister pretended that she got stabbed. when she got home ( my ex g'f) she started freaking out. so she asked me what happened i told her i dunno i just came buy to talk to you but i saw that the door was open and i saw your sister laying there. she started crying so then the sister sat up and said we got u good

laughing laughing out loud laughing

BATISTA
no no no man i planned it out with her sister. i told her about hey lets get your sis back for cheating on me she was all 4 it.

mysterio69
oh, i see. but still...

BATISTA
her sis is kool man. she wants to get with me now. so far its friends with benifets.

mysterio69
solid. those are the best kind of friends.

BATISTA
hahaha never know when i need a booty call

mysterio69
there's never a bad time for getting a booty call.

BATISTA
hell yeah man. she left about 3 hours ago. for a chcik whos 19 she wore me out. im 20 btw

mysterio69
you wanna be worn out? find a chick in her 30's. yes

BATISTA
been there done that

mysterio69
right on. this should have it's own thread.

kmcdude
It should,girl's in thier 30's have a VERY high sex drive

mysterio69
oh lord yes.

jinzin
I destroy people's souls by making fun of them and getting other people to make fun of them until they cry...it's a hoot..

GuitarBunny
i burn people alive and eat little children confused

jinzin
THE CAHNT OF EVIL PEOPLE (or my track team, whichever)- "we're gonna rape kill pillage and burn, rape kill pillage and burn (eat the babies)"

mysterio69
mmm.tasty. what seasoning do you use?

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by mysterio69
mmm.tasty. what seasoning do you use? Oregano droolio......no expression

jinzin
i don't I just baste em in cholula hotsauce.

mysterio69
i like cajun seasoning.

kmcdude
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
i burn people alive and eat little children confused

That's a bit mean

DarkC
She was being very sarcastic.

xLiNdS x 622x
Originally posted by DarkC
She was being very sarcastic.
no she wasnt...we do it together, in fact we have special partys for the purpose of burning and eating children no expression

impchimp
Originally posted by kmcdude
As most of u know,I get my kick's from drinking,partying,and just acting like a 12 yr old in general. Here is my worst

When I was younger (bout 12 to 16)I even used to go out and start fight's with random people no expression
i make fun of my cousin cause he is fat.i calle dhim cupcake because he once ate a whole package of cupcakes.now i feel guilty caloling him that cause he just had surgery and looks pitiful.

kmcdude
Good one! lol

shellie
no it isnt ....its rather sad in my opinion

kmcdude
wELL...................That's YOUR opinion,I think it is funny laughing rolling on floor laughing

xLiNdS x 622x
omg imp..thats mean!

Rogue Jedi
i used to poke my sisters puppy with a baseball bat.

xLiNdS x 622x
shocking

kmcdude
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i used to poke my sisters puppy with a baseball bat.

laughing laughing

Rogue Jedi
man, i am so ashamed of that.bawling

shellie
wELL...................That's YOUR opinion,I think it is funny laughing rolling on floor laughing pathetic to get your kicks off of picking on someone, specially when its a family member, ...as well as thinking its funny...a bit of insecurity going on Im sure...again....my opinion stick out tongue

kmcdude
Originally posted by shellie
pathetic to get your kicks off of picking on someone, specially when its a family member, ...as well as thinking its funny...a bit of insecurity going on Im sure...again....my opinion stick out tongue

lol,Your opinions suck stick out tongue

shellie
lol,Your opinions suck stick out tongue whatever stick out tongue...ended.

kmcdude
Agreed

Darth_Otaku
Killing hamsters no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.