The Mouth of Sauron, (extended ROTK)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShaKoon
i think the Mouth of Sauron should've at least got a fight, but his voice nd his head was just creepy! post here if you've anything to say of The Mouth of Sauron

Exabyte
Here are some other Mouth of Sauron threads:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f34/t296884.html (general)
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f34/t315816.html (MoS vs. Wiki, closed)
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f34/t312673.html (Pix... looks like the links in there expired though)

Saberstylemasta
Repeat thread! This should be closed.

ShaKoon
omg, saberstylemasta, how do you think i knew there were more threads of this, STOP GOING ON MY THREADS

belbel300
he he, mouth of sauron is freaky

ShaKoon
i think he is more cool than scary,i mean if you are a girl then i can understand
(sorry if i got someone angry) he should have got a fight, in the game he fights though! if you get ROTK game for computer, it is really good, the graphics are fine and stuff, and it does not freeze and stuff, well i have a mac so i don't know about you,

remember mouth of sauron's mouth!
he needs to go the dentist! stick out tongue sick

belbel300
nah, true I am a girl, but if he is evil, then he has the compulsory right to die in my books

ShaKoon
you have the books, or do you write them?
I am writing a small novel called "In the Hall of the Mountain King"

i need a character like the mouth of sauron,

i think also J.K. rowling got the name "wormtail" from "wormtongue"

belbel300
you do sword training jawdrop Dat is so like kewl, I mean I can shoot army rifles, coz dats easy, but swords!

ShaKoon
the guy who died in extended ROTK, he was saruman's partner in TTT

belbel300
possibly, but no, i dont write books, never been too good at dat

ShaKoon
yes, i do sword training, i practice staff and sword kata 2,

ShaKoon
i also do archery, i have a mongolian horse bow, and a hungarian short bow,
they fire well, the target is a sort've sponge box

belbel300
kl, i'm in da CCF, where we do army trainig, and we use all da rifles, I'm quite a good shot actually

ShaKoon
but the sword is not a long sword, did you know that the aragorn sword is 50-inches? ya, mine is short like 28-inches, maybe short! stick out tongue

ShaKoon
oh, that's nice, is the noise on the rifle loud? because i might get an air-rifle, shoot cans and stuff

belbel300
yea, its ok, i wear ear defenders, but its ok for a short while without!

belbel300
air rifles r ok

ShaKoon
oh, good.

belbel300
we shoot the ones the army use

belbel300
newayz, goin now, c ya, pm me for more info if u want

ShaKoon
kewl! big grin
i got to use a japanese sword once, though swords are really heavy

i am now practicing Sword Kata 3 around the week

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by ShaKoon
omg, saberstylemasta, how do you think i knew there were more threads of this, STOP GOING ON MY THREADS

I can go whereever I want on the site. You have no authority to tell me what to do.

and you should NEVER EVER make repeat threads with the same topic.

ShaKoon
i swear, you were not born in 1991. "Pielover" and "harry potter" you are 11 or something. and just chill with double threads, ok? my search engine for looking for double threads does not work at all, i cannot type in it. my computer is a mac it is different from a pc

belbel300
!!

coolmovies
I didnt like this part very much kinda scary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.