Galaxy Wars, Episode 1, The Freaky Menace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Will-one Kenobi
Welcome to my new 6 episode sci-fi drama Galaxy Wars this new forum is desighned to keep you lot happy and entertained and anyone who woud like to contribute can but i will start...

and now i will begin...

not so long ago just left from the Milky Way

GALAXY
WARS
Episode 1
The Freaky Menace

Ever since the dawn of the Galaxy There has been an order of wariors which defend peace and justice by means of the thingy which created everything and still had time to watch Eastenders, these warriors are called the Cosmic Knights.

The galaxy worked well under these rules untill one Cosmic Knight was led astry by the Mean side of the thingy (the thingys evil twin) and attempted to destroy the Cosmic Knights for ever.

The Cosmic Knight ( which is now a Nuculer Knight) tried to take over but was thwarted by the Cosmic Master Bloda the Fatso who used his flab to reflect the Nuculer Knights Blast and left him unable to funtion properly but in his spiritual form he has tracked down a worthy apprentice to train in the ways of the mean side and bring havoc to the Galaxy...

Captain REX
Wrong place, Will-one.

Will-one Kenobi
Where do i need to go?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.