Big Bird

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

botankus
This thread is here to serve as the new dominant force in the Movie Stars and Celebrities forum!

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=big+bird/v=2/SID=e/l=IVS/SIG=13epug8pc/EXP=1122640617/*-http%3A//www.wanadoo.co.uk/images/editorial/generalarticle/entertainment/TV/big-bird_125.jpg

Please help with this shrine to one of the world's most prolific icons (and also a recognizable name).

botankus
Here, let me get the ball rolling:

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=big+bird/v=2/SID=e/l=IVS/SIG=126po0j42/EXP=1122640944/*-http%3A//www.strangezoo.com/images/content/15298.JPG

Britrogue
I loved Big Bird! eek!

botankus
And he loves you, too. I mean, if Britney ever dumps Kevin (I mean, when she dumps him), the big yellow guy is probably going to be available.

Britrogue
I'm sure she'd be pleased

botankus
Who wouldn't?

Alright, let's keep this thread going. We all know there's only two men worthy of a thread in this forum, and their initials are H.F. and B.B., so let's make them proud.

Britrogue
Fly high BB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

botankus
Oh, don't worry, he will. More exciting pics tomorrow! If you're nice to me, I may even throw one in featuring Grover.

Britrogue
I'll make you another groovy sig if you do...................

botankus
Now THAT is worth keeping my promise! I'd prefer a Silhouette of Big Bird overshadowing Grover on the left and a pregnent Britney on the right. Including a theme of a nuclear explosion would fit in nicely, too.

botankus
On a related note (to Grover), but unfortunately it doesn't include Big Bird. I ran into these thugs at the corner of Sesame and Hoodlum.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
hahahaha laughing

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by botankus
This thread is here to serve as the new dominant force in the Movie Stars and Celebrities forum!

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=big+bird/v=2/SID=e/l=IVS/SIG=13epug8pc/EXP=1122640617/*-http%3A//www.wanadoo.co.uk/images/editorial/generalarticle/entertainment/TV/big-bird_125.jpg

Please help with this shrine to one of the world's most prolific icons (and also a recognizable name).

why did you make one for big bird should have made one for Oscar the Grouch

Britrogue
On a related note (to Grover), but unfortunately it doesn't include Big Bird. I ran into these thugs at the corner of Sesame and Hoodlum.

Scary! scared

GuitarBunny
Big Bird is a sexah mofo roll eyes (sarcastic)

fantasygirl
Here, let me get the ball rolling:

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=big+bird/v=2/SID=e/l=IVS/SIG=126po0j42/EXP=1122640944/*-http%3A//www.strangezoo.com/images/content/15298.JPG He needs to learn some manners. disgust stick out tongue

botankus
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
why did you make one for big bird should have made one for Oscar the Grouch

Well, then make one for Oscar the Grouch; I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

The big yellow dude is all mine.

KillTheLight
please don't make one about Oscar we don't need another thread about a trashy 'celeb'

Big bird looks like perv..

Pyrofly
why did you make one for big bird should have made one for Oscar the Grouch eek! oscar the grouch rocks!!

but i love cookie monster love

KillTheLight
Originally posted by Pyrofly
i love cookie monster love

me too eek!

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by KillTheLight
please don't make one about Oscar we don't need another thread about a trashy 'celeb'

Big bird looks like perv..

I wasnt going to I just wanted to express my love for Oscar the Grouch droolio

KillTheLight
cookie monster is hotter ninja

Morning_Glory
no

KillTheLight
http://www.natalieportman.com/images/television/collageNPSesame2.jpg

http://www.natalieportman.com/npcom.php?page_number=725

no expression

Morning_Glory
Im so jealous... I wish I could be on tv with big bird mad

I think Ive found my wedding outfit to your (KTL) wedding

http://www.natalieportman.com/images/television/sesame_ViewScreen_2.jpg

KillTheLight
yeah you would totally look hot in that..maybe you should wear it to your own wedding it's good enough

Morning_Glory
no ... I need something better... but it would be perfect with the theme at your wedding

Pyrofly
cookie monster is hotter ninja cookie monsters sexay ninja love

KillTheLight
no ... I need something better... but it would be perfect with the theme at your wedding

seriously wear it to your own..you look so money and you dont even know it baby wink

cookie monsters sexay ninja love

uh huh he's teh sex droolio

Morning_Glory
dont throw in the Swingers quote into this thread ..sdflkjsfdl blah..

vegas baby! VEgggggggaasss!

KillTheLight
hush up chica..maybe you should get married to big perv in vegas..i know you'd love that eek!..

Morning_Glory
depends on who the big perv is ?? shifty I bet Big Bird is a perv... tsk... he probably likes ducks and geese and other little helpless birds

KillTheLight
big bird is big perv..aka your future husband..i bet the guy wearing the costume was/is a total pervert..i bet he tried to molest elmo or something

Morning_Glory
my future husband droolio ...we'll have bid yellow plastic feather people blink

botankus
So is there anything new to report on this guy? Any new action flicks on the horizon? Home videos about the dangers of drugs? Anything?

Britrogue
Haven't heard a word. He has been MOST quiet!

botankus
Here's his latest masterpiece. (1999)

I don't like, though, how Elmo has stolen all of his thunder. Come on, the name "Big Bird" in itself is 100 times more creative and original than "Elmo." Jeez.

Britrogue
Come on Big Bird! What are you doing down there? You're better than Rupert!

botankus
Damn Straight.

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=big+bird/v=2/SID=e/l=IVS/SIG=12l8ng4es/EXP=1123163239/*-http%3A//www.albany2go.com/fallarts2002/graphics/family_bigbird.jpg

botankus
There are rumors that they are planning a sequel to 1985's Follow That Bird. This one will be called Bastard Bird and will star Demi Moore as Big Bird's mistress, Tom Hanks as the feathered one's gay lover, Dakota Fanning as Big Bird's wife, and Sean Connery as the bird's biological dad.

botankus
So is the stud himself in that Muppet's Wizard of Oz thing that just came to DVD?

Morning_Glory
why is this thread still here blink

botankus
Well, there's one on a Dumbanick, a Rupert, and about 20 other schmucks I and millions of others could care less about. Big Bird stays in my book.

Morlow
Anyone else think Big Bird is strangely sexy in some way? laughing Happy Dance

Mainstream
Originally posted by Morlow
Anyone else think Big Bird is strangely sexy in some way? laughing Happy Dance

sarcasticclap

Britrogue
I found this for you! Full credit to Hotsauce, nice one my love!

Britrogue
Guess it would help if I posted it.......................... embarrasment

Britrogue
Also, Botankus, I am liking the new sig! It's kind of sick..............but I like it!

Britrogue
I don't know, I had the last post and I get accused of not bumping up our beloved Big Bird! stick out tongue

botankus
Interesting how he's really reaching out to the future generation:

Big Bird to Speak at Commencement

EXCERPT:

Caroll Spinney, the man behind Sesame Street's legendary characters Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch, will deliver the Commencement address to the Class of 2004 at the ceremony on Sunday, May 16.Spinney remains an original member of the Sesame Street cast since it first aired on PBS in 1969. He was named a "Living Legend" in 2000 by the Library of Congress for his 30-plus years of playing both characters.In 2003, Spinney published a book titled "The Wisdom of Big Bird (and the Dark Genius of Oscar the Grouch): Lessons from a Life in Feathers," describing the life lessons he has taught, as well as learned, throughout his career. "Big Bird has opened up new worlds to me," he wrote.

Britrogue
laughing That's excellent!

botankus
I'm downloading the wallpaper now. Speaking of time to blast off...

Britrogue
I'm downloading the wallpaper now. Speaking of time to blast off...

Very apt, I would say. Gonna use it in a sig?

Britrogue
I made this for you! big grin

botankus
I like it, can you tell?

Britrogue
eek! Cool! It really suits you! Had a sudden moment of inspiration!

botankus
Man, this thread was all the way on the back page.

Britrogue
Man, this thread was all the way on the back page.

That's outrageous! What's the matter with you people? Save Big Bird!

botankus
You'll be happy to know I did get to hang with the man himself over the weekend. As you can see from the pic below, he picked me over that delinquint bird on the left.

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=big+bird/v=2/SID=e/l=IVS/SIG=12vf1a6bn/EXP=1124891223/*-http%3A//allsaints.org/school/My_Webs_School_Musicals/tweety%20and%20big%20bird.jpg

Britrogue
clap

Revan Souer
Originally posted by Morlow
Anyone else think Big Bird is strangely sexy in some way? laughing Happy Dance yes i'd really like to pluck him

Revan Souer
Plucking fantastic

botankus
Those muppets looked stoned...they definately have the munchies.

Revan Souer
Can anyone name 100 reason why they love Bird bird I'll start
1. Hes big
2.He's a Bird

botankus
3. He's yellow

botankus
4. He loves Snuffleapagus, or however you spell the hairy elephant's name.

botankus
http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=big+bird/v=2/SID=e/l=IVS/SIG=126po0j42/EXP=1122640944/*-http%3A//www.strangezoo.com/images/content/15298.JPG

Revan Souer
And Not think a Big bird like this!
3. HE'S YELLOW
6. His voice

Revan Souer
7. One day he might kill Elmo

Revan Souer
8. He has gay friends

botankus
9. He's like the Kingpin of Sesame Street. You know, nobody touches him. You **** with Big Bird (a made man), you'll be sleeping with the fishes with a beak up your ass.

Revan Souer
10. Thou he had chances he doesn't diss the other Muppets, class act!

Revan Souer
11. He own three factories in Asia and pays the kids 3cents a week thats twice as much as they make at Oscars place

Revan Souer
12. His smile

botankus
13. His eggs are huge.

Revan Souer
13. His eggs are huge. Hes a boy he doesnt have eggs confused
13. Nice legs

botankus
By "eggs" I may have meant something else whistle

Revan Souer
By "eggs" I may have meant something else whistle Got cha wink eyes big eggs indeed

Revan Souer
14. He makes me feel good inside

botankus
BTW, this is supposed to be 100 Reasons why we love Big Bird, not 100 Reasons why we would want to have sex with him....

15. His feathers are sexy.

botankus
I was looking through some of the other "popular" threads in this forum, like the Hayden Christiansen thread. I was like, people are posting in that thread every 3 minutes? Then I looked at it...I'd be surprised if those idiots even knew who Hayden Christiansen was! No one except Reven makes any sort of reference to him. It's the Off Topic forum, which is a disease. There's a home for that type of garbage...the Off Topic Forum, a.k.a. Kingdom of Shit!

Okay, I'm done ranting.

16. He migrates to Revan's house every winter.

Revan Souer
BTW, this is supposed to be 100 Reasons why we love Big Bird, not 100 Reasons why we would want to have sex with him....

15. His feathers are sexy. Same thing in my eyes

Revan Souer
True he sleeps in my bed so soft and gentle

17. H e makes me feel like a Man!

Revan Souer
18. He has a tattoo of Brit Rogue on his ass (under his feathers)

Revan Souer
19. His big orange feet

Revan Souer
20. He's a great role model for children.

Revan Souer
21. He's a great dancer.

Revan Souer
22. he always tells me how to get, how to get to sesame street.

Revan Souer
23. Every time he tries to fly, he falls, without his wings he'd feel so small. i guess he needs them, baby.

Revan Souer
24. he's the founding member of the village people fan club

Revan Souer
25. he doesn't need coffee to get high... he's got wings

Revan Souer
26. He's well travelled

botankus
27. He had an attractive confidant. This is from an article describing "Maria's" rise to fame.

Growing up in the South Bronx in the 1950s and '60s, Sonia Manzano didn't see many people on TV who looked like her or her Puerto Rican family. In fact she saw exactly zero.

So a career in television didn't seem possible, even after she attended New York City's High School of Performing Arts (the school made famous in the film "Fame"wink or even after she broke onto the New York stage in the original production of "Godspell."

But then an agent sent her to an audition, and she won the role she's been playing since: the soothing confidant of Big Bird, the cheerful foil to Oscar's grouchiness, the playful friend of Elmo. Manzano is immediately familiar to millions of current and former toddlers as Maria on "Sesame Street."

Revan Souer
28. Thou he has the footage of him and Paris he'll never release it

Revan Souer
29. He has finnally kicked his tic tac habit

Revan Souer
30. Thou he is the most famous Big Bird in the world he doesnt hog the limelight, he's happy for Kermit and the others to take the spot light.

Revan Souer
31. His amazing performance in" BYE BYE BIRDIE"

botankus
32. Old News, but he was a keynote speaker at a Commencement:

Caroll Spinney, the man behind Sesame Street's legendary characters Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch, will deliver the Commencement address to the Class of 2004 at the ceremony on Sunday, May 16.

Revan Souer
33. He loves apple pie, real home made apple pie mmmmmmm

Revan Souer
34. He loves other types of pie if you know what i mean wink
35. And the occasional sausage

botankus
Alright, we're steering towards the "100 reasons why I want to have sex with Big Bird" again. Let's not go there...

Britrogue
Guys, I finished my 100 reasons. Where's yours?

Revan Souer
Alright, we're steering towards the "100 reasons why I want to have sex with Big Bird" again. Let's not go there... Hey BB is mine keep your hands off his feathery ass

Britrogue
Hey C, don't be taking that crap. Who's thread is this anyway? stick out tongue

Revan Souer
Originally posted by Britrogue
Guys, I finished my 100 reasons. Where's yours? Have to say well done but you do realise thats this is just a joke big grin But Big Bird and Brit seem to share about fifty reasons.
100. He's a fantasic lover laughing

Britrogue
Originally posted by Revan Souer
Have to say well done but you do realise thats this is just a joke big grin But Big Bird and Brit seem to share about fifty reasons.
100. He's a fantasic lover laughing

Hmmm.......I thought the only joke around here was you, but there you go...my mistake.

Revan Souer
Hmmm.......I thought the only joke around here was you, but there you go...my mistake. Really what up, with you?

Britrogue
I don't know, I guess I've just been screwed over one too many times by someone I once considered a friend. That's all.

botankus
Oh, not this again. G, don't you have an Internet restraining order on Revan? That he can't come with 15 posts of you at any time?

Britrogue
If I could I would.

Revan Souer
I don't know, I guess I've just been screwed over one too many times by someone I once considered a friend. That's all. I DONT HAVE ANY IDEA WAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, REALLY confused

botankus
I can't believe I was trailing in posts in this thread. Don't worry, I will prevail!

Revan Souer 33
botankus 32
Britrogue 22
Morning_Glory 9
KillTheLight 8
Pyrofly 2
Mainstream 1
fantasygirl 1
Morlow 1
GuitarBunny 1
.Dance_Inside. 1

Britrogue
I can't believe I was trailing in posts in this thread. Don't worry, I will prevail!

Revan Souer 33
botankus 32
Britrogue 22
Morning_Glory 9
KillTheLight 8
Pyrofly 2
Mainstream 1
fantasygirl 1
Morlow 1
GuitarBunny 1
.Dance_Inside. 1

Honey, you have too much time on your hands stick out tongue

botankus
I was just a little ticked because I spend hours each day trying to come up with ingenious and insightful information for the Big Bird thread...and what do I get in return? Revan's fantasies about getting the big yellow guy in the sack overtaking me in post counts!!!! Outrageous!

Britrogue
Yeah, Revan isn't fussy about who he gets in the sack...............

botankus
I don't want to know.

Britrogue
I mean, come on, Xtina?

botankus
Oh, thank God it was only her he got in the sack. I'd hate to think what kind of national crisis Tony Blair would have to declare if he was allowed to run rampant through the countryside.

Britrogue
laughing

botankus
Hey, G, I found a Big Bird song on the net. All we need now is Britney's back up band (a.k.a. Mr. Casio) and I smell re-release!

AB-C-DEF-GHI-J-KL-M-NOP-WR-STUV-WX-YZ
Is the most remarkable word I've ever seen
I wish I knew exactly what I mean
It starts out like an Aword as anyone can see
But somewhere there in the middle it gets offly QR to me
If I ever findout just what this word can mean
I'll be the smartest bird the world has ever seen

It might be a kind of an elephant
Or a funny kind of kazoo
Or a strange exotic turtle that you never see in a zoo
It might be a kind of a doggie
Or a particular shade of blue
Or maybe a pretty flower?
Naah, not with a name like that, uh-uh

Is the most remarkable word I've ever seen

I wish I knew exactly what I mean
It starts out like an Aword as anyone can see
But somewhere there in the middle it gets offly QR to me
If I ever findout just what this word can mean
I'll be the smartest bird the world has ever seen

Revan Souer
Oh, thank God it was only her he got in the sack. I'd hate to think what kind of national crisis Tony Blair would have to declare if he was allowed to run rampant through the countryside. There's nothing wrong with Christina,has a lovely ass and I have very high standards thank you. Maybe someone was looking I a mirror stick out tongue

botankus
The Big Bird thread is not the place for talk of Christina's ass. Anyone got a good picture of it, by the way?

Revan Souer
The Big Bird thread is not the place for talk of Christina's ass. Anyone got a good picture of it, by the way? No, no ass but Big Bird has a great ass a KFC ass mmmmm finger licking good

botankus
How come this guy didn't make the "non-JLO booty" thread? I thought he's be in every other post.

botankus
Sorry, was that last comment too racy for anyone to follow up to?

Britrogue
Scary maybe......................... stick out tongue

Revan Souer
How come this guy didn't make the "non-JLO booty" thread? I thought he's be in every other post. As I think it was down to noboby getting a good pic of his ass

botankus
I'm trying to find one. I know there's got to be a pic of that luscious feathery rump somewhere.

fini
http://www.physics.usyd.edu.au/~scianci/Piccies/sesame.jpg

no

eleveninches
I was always scared of big bird when I was a child. I didnt mind watching any of the other muppetts, but BB was SCARY

eleveninches

Big bird looks like perv.. He IS

eleveninches
eek! oscar the grouch rocks!!

but i love cookie monster love
Cookie Monster ROCKS!!!
But the count is great as well. HarHarHar

eleveninches
depends on who the big perv is ?? shifty I bet Big Bird is a perv... tsk... he probably likes ducks and geese and other little helpless birds sad sad sad sick What he could do with that beak to his little birdie lovers sick mad sad

eleveninches
There are rumors that they are planning a sequel to 1985's Follow That Bird. This one will be called Bastard Bird and will star Demi Moore as Big Bird's mistress, Tom Hanks as the feathered one's gay lover, Dakota Fanning as Big Bird's wife, and Sean Connery as the bird's biological dad. Now that is disturbing. Im not letting him go anywhere near my dakota

eleveninches
big bird is big perv..aka your future husband..i bet the guy wearing the costume was/is a total pervert..i bet he tried to molest elmo or something
goto
http://www.bertisevil.tv/index2.htm
http://www.bertisevil.tv/elmoint.htm

botankus
So does anyone have any new news or photos of the stud man himself?

Revan Souer
He'sbeen seen leaving Britneys room of late, together wuth strange reports of BritBabe haveing strange yellow feathers on his head

botankus
laughing out loud

Revan Souer
Big Bird has also been seen peering through the window crying through the locks........

botankus
As far as your profile, "Light Drizzle" is much more appealing to look at than "Where Butt Monkeys Come From?"

Miss Kinky
Originally posted by Revan Souer
He'sbeen seen leaving Britneys room of late, together wuth strange reports of BritBabe haveing strange yellow feathers on his head I don't care what Britney says... I had him first!

Revan Souer
Liar I did

botankus
Let's split this one up...One of you (Revan) can get Big Bird and the other (Miss Kinky) has to settle for Britney.

Sorry, Miss Kinky, about Revan getting the better choice, but he's got seniority!

Miss Kinky
Let's split this one up...One of you (Revan) can get Big Bird and the other (Miss Kinky) has to settle for Britney.

Sorry, Miss Kinky, about Revan getting the better choice, but he's got seniority! nonoNO WAY AM I GETTING STUCK WITH BRITNEY!!!! I'D RATHER BE CELIBATE!!

Morning_Glory
big bird's thread is still here blink ??

botankus
Well, you just bumped it, so I'd say yes to that.

Revan Souer
Bigbird and I went out last night now Bot do you wanna explane to the forum what happened with you two and that Ducktap?

botankus
You went out with the Bird? He told me he had to leave early because he was sick!! B**tard!

Revan Souer
calm down we only had a long hard chatshifty

botankus
I hear they're coming out with "The next great muppet" as an American Idol wannabe show. I hope the stud man himself's one of the judges. That is, if he can break away from Maria long enough to participate.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>