exact definition of an External

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wannabe
I know, that externals should be immortal mutants.

Apoc is rated as an external but i also read, that he is immortal just becaus of his celestial technology. So is "external" a racial feat or an achieveable status?

Noone knows when Mystique was born but we know, that she already lived in the late 19th century and still lives (without suffering aging) when Wolvie is far over 200years old, standing at the Sabertooth-funeral.
Is she immortal and is her son with another seemingly immortal mutant(Azazel) immortal too?
Would that make her an external?

I'm eager to read any speculations and/or definite facts! smile

willRules
No Mystique ability like Wolvies, just retards her aging. As for the Externals....good question, i have no idea sorry.

wannabe
Wouldn't Mystique show any signs of aging then like Wolvie(i don't mean looks,obviously)?!
Btw, is she able to use her metamorphing abilities to heal herself(shaping the flesh to close wounds etc.)?

Mainstream
Originally posted by wannabe
Wouldn't Mystique show any signs of aging then like Wolvie(i don't mean looks,obviously)?!
Btw, is she able to use her metamorphing abilities to heal herself(shaping the flesh to close wounds etc.)?

to some degree I'm sure.

ScarletSpider
Externals are more or less an exclusive club to those mutants who just happen to be immortal. Usually, it isn't a facet of their powers that makes them immortal, they're just very long lived for seemingly no reason at all. Though they can be killed (Gideon). Cannonball is believed to be an External, but they're not sure.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/teams/externals.htm

BENITO
Originally posted by wannabe
I know, that externals should be immortal mutants.

Apoc is rated as an external but i also read, that he is immortal just becaus of his celestial technology. So is "external" a racial feat or an achieveable status?

Noone knows when Mystique was born but we know, that she already lived in the late 19th century and still lives (without suffering aging) when Wolvie is far over 200years old, standing at the Sabertooth-funeral.
Is she immortal and is her son with another seemingly immortal mutant(Azazel) immortal too?
Would that make her an external?

I'm eager to read any speculations and/or definite facts! smile a mutant That Can not Die

Mainstream
Originally posted by BENITO
a mutant That Can not Die

like my boy A-poc....dat my boy...ya feel me wickedph they say he dead..but he'll be back..cuz he da rocks of the enternal sho crash against'em and get broke.ya feel me...wickedph

BENITO
Originally posted by Mainstream
like my boy A-poc....dat my boy...ya feel me wickedph they say he dead..but he'll be back..cuz he da rocks of the enternal sho crash against'em and get broke.ya feel me...wickedph Dude your pluggin' the black thing again aren't you

Mainstream
Originally posted by BENITO
Dude your pluggin' the black thing again aren't you

yeah...got'sta rep for my set yo wickedph

BENITO
Originally posted by Mainstream
yeah...got'sta rep for my set yo wickedph ok then I'll have to change my name NOT!!!

Mainstream
um okay cuz wickedph

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.