Fantasy Creatures/People Community ( sign up )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilmisskitten
Due to the War on earth between humans and alike, all humans have been completely wiped out, so the earth seemingly unused and barren has been taken over by the Fantasy Creatures/People and we are going to try and make the earth better by not making the mistakes that humans made.
Over time this was easier said then done and they end up create a remake of earth with simple divides between creatures/people with self proclaimed power,species, and who you hang round with can effect how you are seen within the community

Which is were we join the game, with earth trying to get back up on its feet

You can make up a character or use an exist one if you really one two and a limit of 4 characters unless you feel you need more (if so just ask)

!i!i!Profiles are a must and you can add a picture if you have one !i!i!

Name: Kianna Gratia
Species:Half Beast (Half human/cat ((do not want to know how that worked out))
Attributes: Quite fast, agile, can see in the dark
Works for : N/A
Origin: Japan
Background history/Family history:Rejected at birth, Kianna has grown up on her own learning to fend for herself and while the humans were at war she was underground oblivious to what was happening

2Tidus!
Name: Ketchum Felson.
Species:Half Eagle half Human.
Attributes: Has two large Eagle wings on his back, his body is really light, and due to the fact he needs to always be that light, Ketchum never produces any fat on his body. His wings can carry someone/something twenty times of his weight. His breathing system is much more complex than of anyone, he can reach up to great distances into the air, and still make oxygen for himself even while out of the troposphere. His eyes can see ten times farther than a normaly human, and they spot things a normal person would never spot.
Weight: 20 pounds.
Height: 6'2.
Works For: Noone yet.
Background: Ketchum never knew how he was born, when he was born, and who were his parents. He was afraid and confused, and he was left to rot at two years old when the war started. He couldn't talk, he could only see, feel, hear, taste, smell, and fly. For most of the war, he hid, either in some hut, or flying above hiding in the clouds. In the middle of the war, he was taken by a pair of fantasy creatures, who were both amphibians. They wanted to take in a son, and so they took Ketchum in.

AngelGirl
Name: Lila~May Mezrial
Species: Half Angel Half Devil!
Attributes: Trained as an Assasin, she can go unseen when ever she likes. As the daughter of Good and Evil, she can heal any one with one touch of her hand but she can also kill with one touch of her hand to!
Works for : Nobody
Origin: River of Nesosec
Background history/Family history: Lived until the age of 16 with the River Children! Now she has to make her own way visiting both Good and Evil, her mother and farther in alternate months, No one would dare to harm her since they are to afraied of the consiquensis ((sp)) and of corse she is always a friend of the river!

lilmisskitten
Wow eek cool .....

AngelGirl
when is the role play gonna start?

lilmisskitten
I'm gonna start it tomorrow to give peopel a chance to sign up nd stuff

AngelGirl
oh well i won't be here tomorrow cuz i'm goin on holiday! can you start one now and then bring it back for tomorrow!

Chibi Boy
Name: Reg Flet
Species: Namuh(Human/Plant)
Attributes: Green plant-like Skin(Harder than normal plants), can communicate with plants and when injured sends out high pitch sounds. he also has bad eyesight.
Works for: -
Origin: UK, Wen'O'Elliv Ville
Background: His species was an experiment made to stop the world being overcome by CO2 instead of Oxygen, once the humans were destroyed they lived happily in their own quiet Village of Wen'O'Elliv, but Reg left in search of truth and world peace.

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by AngelGirl
oh well i won't be here tomorrow cuz i'm goin on holiday! can you start one now and then bring it back for tomorrow!

oh rite where u goin ?

AngelGirl
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
oh rite where u goin ? exmouth! 'back to were i was born' bike2 with my nan and grandad!

AngelGirl
so can u start the roleplay today for me?

Temp3r
Just wondering, is this a one sentence style RP?

lilmisskitten
huh blink

lilmisskitten
so can u start the roleplay today for me?

Nope sorry, you gonna have to pick up the story when you come back sowwie sad

Temp3r
huh blink

I mean like:

Temp3r wrote - Hi

lilmisskitten wrote - Hi, who are you?

Temp3r wrote - A frog, who are you?

You know, small posts.

AngelGirl
Nope sorry, you gonna have to pick up the story when you come back sowwie sad why can't you?

2Tidus!
No offense Temp3r but I think since all non-illegal-underage people in KMC wouldn't write posts like that. We won't write huge paragraphs, but we will write long, and completely usefull sentences.

AngelGirl
Nope sorry, you gonna have to pick up the story when you come back sowwie sad well there's no point me doing it then because after to day i won't be back on here for a month! sad

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by Temp3r
I mean like:

Temp3r wrote - Hi

lilmisskitten wrote - Hi, who are you?

Temp3r wrote - A frog, who are you?

You know, small posts.

oh, no its more story like, if it was like that it would die pretty quickly

as in Blah blah blah walked down the road silently on padded feet only stopping to listenig to see if she could hear anyone

Temp3r
Yeah, I know what you mean. I was just wondering because those types of RP's always have 10 pages by the next day, and I hate clicking on the "next page" button.

bartdude
Name: zornon
Species:elf
Attributes: BOW,2 ,SWORDS
Origin: elf country
Background history/Family history:dad died became king of the good elf's mom died right after my dad i'm an only child

lilmisskitten
well there's no point me doing it then because after to day i won't be back on here for a month! sad

But then if your jsut there at the start and then, your jsut not there for the rest fo it there would be no point anyway :s

bartdude
so can i join

AngelGirl
But then if your jsut there at the start and then, your jsut not there for the rest fo it there would be no point anyway :s huh! friends should be nice to each other! this is the third time today that i'm gonna call u a meanie!omfg

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by bartdude
so can i join
Yea wink3

huh! friends should be nice to each other! this is the third time today that i'm gonna call u a meanie!omfg

The basis of what you wanna play on is ridiculous anyway !!

AngelGirl
Yea wink3

The basis of what you wanna play on is ridiculous anyway !! wat do u mean?

lilmisskitten
What is the point of poting at the start and then not being there for a month why dont you just join after the month ?

lilmisskitten
Name:Mystchant
Species: Blue Elf\Blue finch
Attributes Able to control plant and the stars blue skin always has thorns round her. light blue wings on her back
Origin:Thiland
Background history\Family History: Legend syas she was born from a Violet, but evedince shows shes been alive from the begining of time, seh claims to bee a normal elf who just happens to be special, she has no family history

black_goku#1
can i join

2Tidus!
Comedown peeps, no reason to get angry at anyone.

Editing my char...
Name: Ketchum Felson.
Species:Half Eagle half Vampire
Attributes: Has two large Eagle wings on his back, his body is really light, and due to the fact he needs to always be that light, Ketchum never produces any fat on his body. His wings can carry someone/something twenty times of his weight. His breathing system is much more complex than of anyone, he can reach up to great distances into the air, and still make oxygen for himself even while out of the troposphere. His eyes can see ten times farther than a normaly human, and they spot things a normal person would never spot. Than there is his vampiric side, Ketchum has small potions of blood stored in his house, where it will feed him enough blood he wants. However since mostly his blood is Eagle he likes to eat meat/roddents. His vampiric sides also gives him large fangs, and could leap about two meters long.
Weight: 20 pounds.
Height: 6'2.
Works For: Noone yet.
Background: Ketchum never knew how he was born, when he was born, and who were his parents. He was afraid and confused, and he was left to rot at two years old when the war started. He couldn't talk, he could only see, feel, hear, taste, smell, and fly. For most of the war, he hid, either in some hut, or flying above hiding in the clouds. In the middle of the war, he was taken by a pair of fantasy creatures, who were both amphibians. They wanted to take in a son, and so they took Ketchum in

sally831
what!!!!!!!!!

GGgrievous725
Namebig grinraco
species:Water demon
Attributes:Can breathe underwater,can control water element,Giant bat looking wings,horns,blue colored skin
origin:Pacific ocean
History:When Draco was born one day his father and mother went out looking for food and were shot and killed with torpedos from submarines Draco spent the rest of his life seeking revenge on any humans who came near him

GGgrievous725
sorry my characters name is draco

BaronOBeefDip
Ooh, I would like to join in.

Name: Mathias.
Species: Lung (Dragon.)
Height: 6'5" (Varies in dragon form.)
Weight: 270 lbs. (He's chubby.)
Hair color: Black with yellow stripes. (None in dragon form.)
Eye color: Brown(Left)/Magenta(Right).
Other: Has a boyfriend named Alex. In his dragon form, he's lavender in color with blue feet and spikes, black horns, maroon whiskers, and green ears.
Origin: United States.
History: Mathias is a loner and tends to keep to himself. While he's normally very peaceful, he will fight if he's pushed too far.

LiL nAstY GirL
Name: Linta
Species:Goddess
Attributes: Long Black hair, and vibrant purple eyes (Clothes of attached image)
Works for : herself
Origin: A dark dark place
Background history/Family history: Linta is the Goddess of Darkness

Hobosapian
Name: Itachi Sake
Species: Half human/Half Reptile
Attributes: Able to camoflouge whenever, he can stick to anything he wants to. He has also trained his senses to their near-max, which is far beyond humane.
Works For: No one
History: The son of John and Sakura, he was only 13 when his accident happened. As he and his family where walking near the beach, radioactive material began to leak out and consumed John while damaging Itachi severly. Doctors said he was doomed to die, destroying Sakura's heart at the spot, killing her. Something inside of him sparked and he grew attoned to his new powers.
Origin: America

(P.S. 2Tidus! your new character is half vampire/half eagle. Even though it's mostly eagle as you say, it should still be burned by the sun and have the weaknesses of vampires. Plus, he would HAVE to weigh more than 20 pounds because of his lust for blood via vampire side. And ummm AngelGirl even though your not here... Ummm... Hlalf Demon/Angel... she'd be invinsible. The dead have immortality properties therefore implying that she can create and destroy life at the whim of her touch. Yeah, I ***** too much but it's almost for my own good. Good Luck Have Fun See You Tomorrow In The Post!!)

gamewarrior
Name:Johnny Red
Code name: Bloody Red
Weight: 180
Attributes:Fast ,Agile , quite strong, expert in hand-to-hand combat and melee especially a katana and has great hearing and sight.
History: Red was an orphan when his mother died in child birth and his father died a war and lived in an orphanage until one day one he was beat up by the other children and that changed him after that event Red began reading and practicing different types of fighting styles like karate and taikwando but mainly ninjitsu and after years of training he was an expert and entered the assasinating business when he became 20 and took the name Bloody Red.

diabloprimeevil
Name: poject 101 aka izuel rathbone
Species:Half snake half human
Attributes: very fast, agile, can see almost any thing and blend in with the shadows(assasin trait)
Origin: unknowen
as a wepon created to kill in the human war when it was over there was no one left for him to work for so no he dose as he pleases he is a nice person but still a ruthless killer waits for his masters return (but there all dead wants to search out poeple just like him other half breeds

gamewarrior
Does anyone know heromachine or heromachine2 cus im trying to put the image of my charatcer that I made in hero but dont know how can anyone help?

AngelGirl
sos but i'm bored so i have disided to create another caracter!
Name: Eponey
Species: Half Murmaid/ half Veela
Attributes: strong swimer, Kick boxing black belt!, When very upset she forms a ball of white light in her hands which blinds any person around her within 5 miles regardless of weather they look at it or not!
Works For: good and evil, duoble agent, this tretcory if any one fond out is death penalty!
History: As far as she nows she does not have one, al she nows is that at the early age of five she was abandoned by her perents before then her memory is compleatly blank!
Origin: Under ground night clubs in Paris!

AngelGirl
Eponey in a bad mood!

AngelGirl
Eponey as a Murmaid ((sp))

AngelGirl
Lila~May with friend

Vidina
Name: Jeros
Race: half human/dragon
Attributes: Lizard-like wings, can breath small amounts of fire, small amounts of green scales down arms
Works for: NA
Background history: His parents died when he was young and he learned to fend for himself at a young age, he tried to stay away from the fighting

AngelGirl
Eponeys mother

AngelGirl
sorry another pic! Eponeys Father!
u can tell i'm bored!

AngelGirl
sos for got da pic!

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by black_goku#1
can i join

of course as long as you post a profile anyone can join big grin

Originally posted by sally831
what!!!!!!!!!

What what ....

Originally posted by gamewarrior
Name:Johnny Red
Code name: Bloody Red
Weight: 180
Attributes:Fast ,Agile , quite strong, expert in hand-to-hand combat and melee especially a katana and has great hearing and sight.
History: Red was an orphan when his mother died in child birth and his father died a war and lived in an orphanage until one day one he was beat up by the other children and that changed him after that event Red began reading and practicing different types of fighting styles like karate and taikwando but mainly ninjitsu and after years of training he was an expert and entered the assasinating business when he became 20 and took the name Bloody Red.

What species are you, there are no humans..no expression

gamewarrior
My species is Dragon/Human.
~Let me change my history a bit~
Red was an orphan and lived in an orphanage with no memory of his parents only that his father was a dragon. One day when he was 8 he was being beat up by the other children and taunting him for being a half dragon even though he looked mostly human he had red eyes and greater strength and endurance than a normal child of his age and using those factors he pummeled the bullies. That event changed him and Red began reading and practicing different types of fighting styles like karate and taikwando but mainly ninjitsu to increas his fighting ability and after years of training he was an expert and entered the assasinating business when he became 20 and took the name Bloody Red.

AngelGirl
Red was an orphan and lived in an orphanage with no memory of his parents only that his father was a dragon. One day when he was 8 he was being beat up by the other children and taunting him for being a half dragon even though he looked mostly human he had red eyes and greater strength and endurance than a normal child of his age and using those factors he pummeled the bullies. That event changed him and Red began reading and practicing different types of fighting styles like karate and taikwando but mainly ninjitsu to increas his fighting ability and after years of training he was an expert and entered the assasinating business when he became 20 and took the name Bloody Red. kwl Happy Dance

Movie_Geek_
Name : Kendra
Species : elven
Powers : can control fire, is telepathic, cast magic
Looks : Has dark brown hair to her waist and dark brown eyes. is
about 5'5 and thin.
History : Is a grate worrier in hand to hand combat and in expert with
her staff. She also had powerful psychic powers like the ability to
control fire ect. Her hole family was killed by enemy tribes. all
except her older brother and her escaped in ( there ) family.
has a pet panther that travels with her because her her telepathy
she can talk to it and other animals.

lilmisskitten
Red was an orphan and lived in an orphanage with no memory of his parents only that his father was a dragon. One day when he was 8 he was being beat up by the other children and taunting him for being a half dragon even though he looked mostly human he had red eyes and greater strength and endurance than a normal child of his age and using those factors he pummeled the bullies. That event changed him and Red began reading and practicing different types of fighting styles like karate and taikwando but mainly ninjitsu to increas his fighting ability and after years of training he was an expert and entered the assasinating business when he became 20 and took the name Bloody Red.

ahhhhh..ok big grin

Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
about 5'5 and thin.

Coool .................eek

Puddin Pop
Name : Jimena
Species : Veela/elven
Powers : telekinetic
Looks : Silvery blond hair, blue eyes, pointy ears pierced 2 times on cartilage and one time on bottom, wears black mini skirt and shirt...looks like a pure veela.
History : Lived in luxury with human men at her side because of veelas beauty, Humans turned and killed her parents because the never possessed power. ((is this okay?))

silvertsume
name: Recca
species: demon/angel
attributes: recca's two small black wings can carry her for long distances, but can only sustain she, and another being of her weight at one time. she can controll any darkness, or shadow. her power raises in the dark, or with the presensce of any evil.
works for: no one yet.
origin: germany
background: Recca was born to a demon mother and an angel father. her father who had taken custody of her died due to the war when she was 3. her ,other, a dark raven demon searched for her for years, and when she finally found her four year old daughter, she only had the strength to try and protect her from one last human, who took her mothers life. she was taken in and raised untill 7 by him, who also died. she stayed in hiding untill her current age. though recca takes on her mothers dark appearence, she has a fathers quiet, kind nature.

silvertsume
hair: long and silver, braided in the back.
eyes: silvery grey
clothes: a short denim dkny skirt and a black tank top, *has belly button peirced* and wears a neckalace given to her by her mother before she died. it glows with her emotions.

silvertsume
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/silvertsume/other/Angel-00003.jpg

Zatch
name: Salis Lionheart
Species:Half Demon
attributes: Sword Specialist with Tremendous strength and agility. Ability sence danger around him.
works for: N/A
Background: mohter died at birth father unknown. trained by susomy yoshi in China. Former assassin job to eliminate any evil. Now jobless just a wanderer.
origin: China

Zatch
Originally posted by Zatch
name: Salis Lionheart
Species:Half Demon
attributes: Sword Specialist with Tremendous strength and agility. Ability sence danger around him.
Background: mohter died at birth father unknown. trained by susomy yoshi in China. Former assassin job to eliminate any evil. Now jobless just a wanderer.
origin: China

Honda_Tadakatsu
Name: Tadakatsu Honda
Species: Kitsune (Half Fox/human)
Other: Uses Katana, has Fox Ears, speed, and senses, but mostly human build. Strong, somewhat muscular. Reclusive.
Bio: A succesful human expirement. He was formed from a spliced Fox and Human mutation. When he was 12, he ran from the laboratory that he had called his own. He found himself in Japan, in the middle of Tokyo. He ran underground from here and lived with other creatures. Then the appocolyptic event that changed humanity. He was one of the few creatures alive afterwards. He wanders the world as a hired mercenarie, and loves his work, Almost too much. Known for his savage brutality when at work, few people hire him unless they need the absolute dirtiest of jobs.

Pic: Soon to find.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Name: Syarra
Species: Human/Dog (St. Bernard)
Attributes: The scent of a bloodhound. Most gentle and loyal.
Origin: USA
Background history/Family history: Syarra was born as a human but her parents told her when she was young about a genetic power that they'd passed down to her.

feralboy
name:jade
race:angel/cat
hair brown
eyes jade green

Puddin Pop
smile

Honda_Tadakatsu
so, whens we going to start?

Movie_Geek_
I pm her about that but she has not answered.

lilmisskitten
Yeah i'm gonna start on monday big grin

I won't have time to do it tomorrow sad

But Mondays good smile

Movie_Geek_
clapping

Puddin Pop
nice.

JLred
Can I join?

Name: Red
Species: Fire demon
Attributes: Can control fire and can withstand all heat. He can fly using his fire like a hot air balloon. He can turn his body on fire at will.
Height:5'8
He's thin....
Works for: No one
Background: He was born on the surface but his family died due to bandits. Red then killed them all unknowingly, he was still a child. Then another fire demon took him to train at the middle of the earth. He left at 15 years of age and is just a wandering traveler............

I can't find a good pic.

gamewarrior
Does any one here have heromachine in their computer?

the-unforgiven
check www.ugo.com

gandrake
name: spike
species: moomba
attributes: can change into fire moomba,ice moomba,thunder moomba, and water moomba.
height: 5'6"
works for: any body no one yet though
background: traveling since 8 he's found items some people would never find becaus of his excellent vision and when he got back to his home he didn't find his parents and went on journeying.

shadow12
name: Alex Xanatos
species: fox demon
attributes: power over fire, really good reflexes, and high agility
height: 6'1"

gandrake
Here's a picture of my guy.

gamewarrior
Hey, thats the creature from FF8 right.

the-unforgiven
Name: David Lord
Species: Half robot, half human
Attributes: Fast, Strong, Heat sensor.
Works for : No-one.
Origin: Sweden
Appearance: 2.05 tall, weight 280 punds. His face is all burned down, as is his skinn. He has an armour that is covering his body.
Background history/Family history: He was a human, before the time they died out. He survived but not without a cost. He became more machine than human.

JLred
Have they made the thread?

feralboy
name:jade
race:angel/cat
hair brown
eyes :jade green
weight:131
height:5'8
wing Span 38 feet from tip to tip
power:angel of love,beauty,and temptress
cat claws and cat tail.
skin:brown
fur:indigo
mother human cat
dad:archangel

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by Puddin Pop
Name : Jimena
Species : Veela/elven
Powers : telekinetic
Looks : Silvery blond hair, blue eyes, pointy ears pierced 2 times on cartilage and one time on bottom, wears black mini skirt and shirt...looks like a pure veela.
History : Lived in luxury with human men at her side because of veelas beauty, Humans turned and killed her parents because the never possessed power. ((is this okay?)) ~alright can I change it to dyed brown hair...but naturally her hair is blonde...sorry. Oh heres a pic http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0786807091.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg ~

angel_wings2010
Name: Natsumi
Species: Half panther demon/half human
Attributes: She has a great amount of speed and energy
Powers: none
Appearence: Natsumi has long, wavy blonde hair and neko ears. A corn colored tail swishes behind her and her eyes are a soft blue.
Origin: Japan ((best place on Earth ^^))
Background history/Family history: Natsumi was rejected from her mother when she was born and put into an orphanage. She was adopted by a human mother and father and taken into their care. As she reached the age of 16 her mother was killed in a car accident. Her human father began to drink large amounts of alchohal and would beat her when he became too drunk to control himself. One day the beatings got so bad that he took a knife and stabbed her in the gut. She ran away after that and now lives alone, wandering the streets for friends, food, shelter, and a family.

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by Puddin Pop
~alright can I change it to dyed brown hair...but naturally her hair is blonde...sorry. Oh heres a pic http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0786807091.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg ~ ~sorry heres a better pic http://www.ffbooks.co.uk/images/n9/n47809.jpg ~

SilentWolf
woohoo this looks fun im in!
Name: unknown to most
Species: Wolf
Attributes: stronger and faster than the wolves from generations before her. She has the ability to take human form to blend in, and is much more deadly and tenacious than she appears to be.
Works for : herself. keeping track of any human survivors. They hunted her kind before their extermination, and she intends to keep them extinct to prevent the past from repeating itself.
Origin: India
Background history/Family history: Decendant of the great Indian wolf, she has evolved over the years to be faster stronger and an over all unstopable killing force. She has very little memory of her family, only nightmares. The wolf lives her life in lonesome, working to keep the humans and all who support them extinct.

riku harada
hey!

name: rae raven
Species: ?
Attributes: can't be kill (sat least not easily), magic, .......
Works for : -
Background history/Family history: was found lying in the middle of the road one day by Errol (profile following). she has no memmory of her past. she doesn't know how to use her magic either. because of this, she is very shy and often clings to Errol.

Name: Errol Lunar
Species:human/immortal (father was half demon/half angel)
Attributes: smart, fast, wings that he can summon at any point in time. can use celestial, demonic, and regular magic but doing to much celestial and demonic magic wears him out
Works for : himself and anyone willing to pay
Background history/Family history: dad disappeared, mom died, errol made a living as a theif and assassin. he tries not to get to attached to anyone, but feels like he has to protect rae. he is better know as the fallen angel.

Green_Demon
Name: Psycrone
Species: bat/lizard/human hybrid
Attributes: Energy shaper (think Green Lantern, but purple,), fire and lightning manipulation. (Physical Attributes) Bat head, lizard body, bat wings.
Works for : Mr. Mad
Origin: Myth City

Name:
Attributes:
Works for:
Origin:

Name: Gabriel Ursela Ness
Species: Neko
Attributes: Weapon summoning, Energy Manipulation (Black, Gabs not as good as Psy). Cat ears and tail colored black. Blonde with blue eyes.
Works for: Mr. Mad

Name: Richard Monty
Species: Metahuman (Humans with powers)
Attributes: Energy manipulation (Red, Rich is the master.) Albino (white hair, red eyes). Red Mage clothing (google that).
Works for: Mr. Mad

Name: Mr. Mad
Species: Human
Attributes: Super genius. Balding, what little hair is left is red and spikey.
Works for: Himself

Chibi Boy
Update! Missed out a few things:

Name: Reg Flet
Species: Namuh(Human/Plant)
Attributes: Green plant-like Skin(Harder than normal plants), grey eyes, grass-like hair, can communicate with plants/move them, when injured sends out high pitch sounds and has bad eyesight.
Works for: -
Origin: UK, Wen'O'Elliv Ville
Background: His species was an experiment made to stop the world being overcome by CO2 instead of Oxygen, once the humans were destroyed they lived happily in their own quiet Village of Wen'O'Elliv, but Reg left in search of truth and world peace after innocent people of his village were attacked by outsiders.

RavenKnight
name: Raven Darkwatch
Species: Human/Elf
Attributes: Magic, Keen abilities
Origin: France
Background history/Family history: After her parents were murdered, Raven became a drifter and traveled all over the world. But she now searches for an elven male who saved her from pack of french thugs.

riku harada
Originally posted by RavenKnight
name: Raven Darkwatch
Species: Human/Elf
Attributes: Magic, Keen abilities
Origin: France
Background history/Family history: After her parents were murdered, Raven became a drifter and traveled all over the world. But she now searches for an elven male who saved her from pack of french thugs.
hi!

RavenKnight
hi

Disturbing13
Name - Eric Damontaque

Birth Name - Eric Robert Damontaque

Gender - Male

Place of Birth - Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Height - 5'11''

Species - Vampire

Coven - An undeclared Enashe, but officially an Independent

Appearance - Eric looks a few years older than his age , which was 19. He is a good looking young man; not overly tall but with the muscle mass he acquired playing several sports throughout most of his life. He has dark grey eyes, and brown hair. His hair has grown out from its last haircut, but it isn't long. He normally wears it with. He favours his letterman/varsity jacket; it's a thick burgendy and white jacket with 'Damontaque' stitched on the shoulder, and 'Panthers' emblazed across the back.

Personality - Eric hasn't changed much since his days on the high school hockey team. He's very much an average young man, he has a bright personality and seems like a refreshing shift from the masses of depressed vampires one tends to meet. That being said, he's open to bad days just like everyone else. He used to love practical jokes, but seems to have grown out of that. He's lost interest in playing sports, also, although he still enjoys watching them.

History -

Eric was a typical teenager in the last years of his mortal life. He had a near perfect life; parents who doted on him, the obligatory annoying little sister, a beautiful girlfriend, even a loyal dog. He did well in school, playing quarterback on his high school's football team and captain of their hockey team. In his senior year of high school, he received a sports scholarship to a prominent university. His girlfriend, Claire, even got into a university nearby, so they wouldn't be separated by as much space.

With such an ideal life, it was almost foreseeable that something bad would happen. But instead of something suburban, like his girlfriend cheating on him or his parents splitting up, vampires entered his life. And they were the ones who ultimately ended it.

Rebecca Damontaque was Eric's great, great, great-grandmother. She lived her vampiric life without tangling it in the lives of her mortal family, though she watched them closely. She lived in the States, where she met and fell in love with another vampire, named Foxworth Rosen. When Foxworth found his little sister, Lily Colwyn, was undead and well and living in Canada, he traveled to stay with her for an undetermined amount of time. Rebecca thought Fox had left her, and followed him, jealous over this 'other woman'. After several months Fox went into the sun, under circumstances that are still suspicious and uncertain. Lily decided she should tell Rebecca of her brother's dead, and when Rebecca learnt the news she was devastated. She fled to Ontario where she found her descendent, Eric.

Out of fear and loneliness, Rebecca turned Eric. Without introducing herself, without meeting him, without so much as a by-your-leave; simply ambushing him early in the evening. It was the night of his prom, and he was walking home to get ready to pick up his Claire. Once Eric was sired, Rebecca realized she didn't know what to do with a fledgling child, nor did she want to. She left Eric in the street and once more ran away from her pain.

Eric managed to stumble home, unaware of what had taken place. He laboured at showering and dressing, determined not to disappoint his girlfriend because of the mysterious pain he felt. He escaped from his well-wishing family and drove to pick up Claire. He somehow got through the endless picture-taking, and bundled Claire into his car. They were on the highway when Eric finally succumbed to the pain he had been suffering. He lost control of a car and rolled it into a ditch. The two of them were unscathed, but once they had escaped the wreckage Eric fed from Claire. He was frenzied with hunger, and didn't understand the instincts which made him tear open her throat. He was messy at it, and her blood spilled down onto her beautiful prom dress.

In the hospital, Eric was near-hysteria with what he had done. He couldn't believe it, and didn't know how or why he had bitten Claire. He didn't tell any of the doctors, afraid they would call the police. He told them that glass had driven into Claire's neck, and he had removed it. They left him in a quiet room while his parents came to pick him up.

It was at this point that Lily intervened. When Rebecca had left her home in a panic, Lily had followed her. When she caught up to Rebecca, all Lily could understand was that she had made a fledgling, and she was now going to the States. Lily let her go, hunting for the parentless fledgling left alone somewhere in the city. She finally found him at the hospital. Posing as his aunt, she convinced the nurse to release him to her custody. She explained to Eric what he was, and what had happened. She hatched a scheme to fool his parents into thinking him dead. She smuggled him into the morgue and instructed him to remain still and silent. At this point, the confused and frightened Eric did as he was told. When his parents arrived, Lily pretended to be a nurse. She consoled the Damontaques on the loss of their son, and had them identify Eric's body. She used her mind abilities to have a doctor sign his death certificate, then took the boy and left the province.

After several months, Eric slowly grew used to what he was. He was grateful to his adoptive mother, whom gave him a home and supplied him with everything he needed or wanted. He never forgot Claire, though. The guilt drove him into a state of apathetic depression, and he fell into a slumber which lasted for almost a year. When he awoke, he found Lily and one of his vampiric 'sisters' still nearby, taking care of him. He was able to cope with things much better after that break. He decided he wanted a change of scenery, and Lily went with him to live in New York. They were only there for another year when he wanted to strike out on his own, so Lily gave him the freedom to do so and eventually she moved to Canada once more.

Eric always thought that he'd meet up with Lily again in a few years, when she moved back to the States. However, one night she called and said she wouldn't be returning for a very long time. He quickly arrived at the city she was in, and discovered her the leader of a coven in Demaitre. He also discovered a brand new fledgling brother. He decided to stick around, at least for the time being. After Claire's death, He was secured into a Asylum. Eric has been there for the past couple of years, and then there was a massive all-around-war on earth. Which partly almost destroyed earth. There was hardly any survivors left, a couple of people were left. Eric was one of the survivors, unfortunately he had fed on them also.

http://animevisions.net/Pictures/guys/Coolguy1.jpg

riku harada
wow. long profile...

Saratn
Name: Blake
Age 33
Species: Human
Works for:
Attributes: swift, cunning, can use dark magic
Origin: ???
Background: started learning magic at an early age. from their on he progressed rapidly, not caring if he learned all of the necessary materiel

shadow12
alright

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
about 5'5 and thin.

laughing out loud we got 5 pages full of profiles and we have not started th Rp. Are we going to do it on a separate thread or start eventually.?

gandrake
It has started on a differant thread.

Backbone
I'l join.. cool

Name: Mike Gordon
Background: Mike was born in a family that was trained well in the Military. He was awarded a star after destroying an enemy Military post a few years back. He trained alot, and went home to visit his family for special occasions.

shadow12
(what race are you

Saratn
so do i just jump in or do i wait for an opening?

riku harada
Originally posted by Saratn
so do i just jump in or do i wait for an opening?
yep. whenever you want. but don't just randomly pop up somewhere, try to tie your self into the story. so start off on your own and then meet up with another character.

gandrake
Name: Shetan
Species: moomba
Works for:
Atributes: thundermoomba water moomba fire moomba and ice moomba
origin: Russia
Background: Has been looking for Spike ever since they met. He's out to kill Spike and will do anything to get his way even helping Spike and waiting for him to drop his guard.

Legend Of Chibi
Name: Haru-Ztar
Species: Haru-Ztar/Black-Hole Demon(Looks like a Chapacabra-Human)
Works For: Nobody
Attributes: Dark Brown scaly skin, red eyes, medium sized spikes appearing out of elbows etc, horns, pointed ears, sharp teeth, claws on hands, padded toes, a Lions tail and dragon like feet.
Origin: a underground Cave near the depths of the Earth.
Background: A beast from Namuh legends, not much is known about him or his past except he's a mighty fine eater and sleeper.

ninja_x
Name:jungle boy
Species: chibiboy
Attributes: swing through trees just like a monkey and is very fast
Powers: none
Appearence: looks like a little kid with green hair, a monkey tail and wears rags
Works for : n/a
Origin: amazon rain forest

ninja_x
a chibiboy is like a monkey/human that never grows up

moonrays
Name: Diamond Beast
Species:Half Beast/Half Demon
Attributes: Agile,Fast,Super Strength
Height: 5" 11"
Background history/Family history:His mother was a beast and his father was a demon! When the war started my Mother died because she was protecting me! My father arrive then he hid me under a tree then my father didnt return! I was founded by other creatures and raise me and they teach me how to use my powers! I left the creatures and i will look for my father and the one who killed my mother (that human is still alive) !

Here is my pic! my face and my body!

riku-chan
welcome to the RP

Chaosbark
Name: Zax Kyuuko
Species: Cat{Known to take the form of a human.}
Attributes: Shoulder length spikey black hair, wears usually a baggy black shirt along with blue pants. Hasn't really figured out the use for shoes as well. Gleaming green eyes along with two furry black ears and furry tail.
Origin: Abandoned building facility.
Background history: Curious since birth his mother let him leave when he reached the right age. Running into a slave trader by accident he was sold and used mainly as a slave. Little else is known save for he seems to have developed a second personality from his self conscience. Constantly timid by the fact of talking to someone new. (Sorry, didn't see the thread that's why I started rping without a bio for this character.)

ninja_x
Name: The Dark Lord
Species:unknown
Attributes: very good with a syph and at flying
Powers: disapieres into shawdos, can fly,
Appearence: black hair, black wings, cool lether cape and trousers, black tank top, RED eyes
((i can't spell by the way stick out tongue))

ninja_x
Name: Ninja X
Species:unknown
Attributes: very good with a sword and at flying
Powers: shots energy balls out of his hand, can fly
Appearence: black hair, black cloths, blue eyes

moogle_xenocide
can i join even though im late(really late)

Name: Zypher Reshile
Species: bat-human
Attributes: wings,heightened senses,sonar
Powers: high IQ,telekenesis,telepathic
Appearence: black hair,dark brown eyes,small scrawny,wears black shirt and black baggy pants,leathery wings portruding out side back
personality:smart,sarcastic,depressed,pessimistic
Works for : n/a
Origin: caves.not much is known about his past.

Chaosbark
(Way better character then my other one.)
Name: Koren Carnet.
Species: Dragoon.
Attributes: Heightened abilities, more or less a loner, signature dark blue armor.
Powers: Limited spells including high-level flame sword attacks, weak cure abilities, and immunity to most poison. A final transformation and secret ability that has not previously been tapped into yet.
Appearance: Solid blue hair, mainly spiked here and there at a dis-array. A solitary long sword remains stationed at his side blending somewhat with blue armor. He retrieved the armor from a crater along a mountanious snowy region.
Personality: Quiet mostly he will help where needed only if asked though. Seeming to prefer his own company due to having a some what depressed nature he will help some one and merely walk away. Treading lightly with any one he meets he has not developed any friendships due to this.
Work: For the creatures with the capability, he will be hired as a mercenary.
Origin: Fireplane.

daisuke
yeah!!!! everyone's in!!!!!!!!!!!!

DanieLs_4_Ever

KillerNinja
Name:Maru Sentient
Species:Half-dragon,half-demon
Attributesmesseduper speed,Flight,fire blade
Height: 5" 9
Background history:Maru was the son of a dragon(his father)and a demon(his mother).When he was born they both dis owned him and sent him to earth as part of some exile thing.

Jacobleo
Name: Jacob
Species:half human half wolf demon
Attributes: Quite fast, agile, can see in the dark stelth good fighter claws and a sword that can break steel
Background history/Family history:he got beat by his father told himto lleave and never come back and left and lived on the streets

takuto
every has a go.

StitchedRagdoll
Name: Angel Graves
Species: human turned to a Necromancer
Attributes: Can raise the dead, can leave her body to become a ghost
Height: 5" 9
Background history: Angel was struck by lightening alive and dead. She gained her powers in this way.

takuto
awesome

Thunder Fox
Name: Jake
Species:dragon like creature in a human form
Attributes: shape shifter but trademark transformation is a phoenix
apperance: long black hair with crimson tips and crimson eyes, wears biker gloves, black combat boots, black bluejeans, green shirt, and black leather jacket with a fire bird on it

milion888
Name: Jiji Becali
Age 34
Species: Human turned into stoner
Attributes: can roll perfect joints very quickly, making them irresistable for the opponents; so after they are high, he can easily kill them
Work's for: Town's Dealer
Origin: Outdoor growing, male buds only, no seeds

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by milion888
Age 34
Attributes: can roll perfect joints very quickly, making them irresistable for the opponents; so after they are high, he can easily kill them
Origin: Outdoor growing, male buds only, no seeds hell no so not f ucking happening

diabloprimeevil
as if we would let a person like that in our rp

Gaia
Originally posted by milion888
Age 34
Origin: Outdoor growing, male buds only, no seeds
Dude, what the Hell are you thinking? Like we're gonna let you play as a stoner. mad

Freak1992
name: James Forge
race: Fox/Human
Fur: Gray
eyes : Dark Green
weight:121
height:5'1
power: N/A

sobe
name:camille just
race-merrmad/human/water fariy
age-15
eyes- light blue with green in with it ((her eyes are realy hot ))
weght- 66
hight:5 feet
power:has the power of water and water fary

camille is clam dosnt realy like geting out of water camille loves to draw and stuff she is realy rich her mother was a fariy and her dad a mermaid makeing her a human/water fairy/mermaid. her parents died when she was little leavceing her with alot of money billons of dallors and a big big big big house..

looks-updated

soren
Name: (here's an original one....NOT!!!!!) Fenrir
speicies: 3/4 wolf 1/4 man
attributes: can change into a wolf and is really good at using a sword, more to be revealed. smile smile smile
origin: Japan
bio: will reveal later.

soren
(Here's a pic)

soren
here's another

tenshi_kitsune
Name: Jkana Kimura
Species: Half cat/half human
Attributes: Fast and can see in the dark
Works for: No one
Background history/Family history: Jkana used to be in a good family, with good friends. She loved her life, until her parents suddenly rejected her. They left her on her own, as she turned and realized she was lost, cold, and scared.

diabloprimeevil
i feel half dead

#1avalon_fan
name: Alexanderick
race: Dragon/cat/basilisk/unicorn
powers: can turn into both of the animals above, and has powers of the animals above, but can control who she turns into stone w/ her eyes

Thunder Fox
Name: Zach
Species: wyvern
Weapons: Fangs (poison) dragon like scales, claws and a dimond sword
Magic: shal'ra, paralizing stare
Personality:cold and easily angered
Looks: silver hair, emerald eyespale skin his body can get his white scales to come and go and his wings are silver

rare_fox
Im makeing a differnt carter

Name-Evanescence fallen
age-16
sex-female
speches..looks like a cat womon with out a tall she enters your mind and she can make yo exsplod or cut peice of you of or cut stuff with her mind
anger leavle- she will get made rarely you dont want to mess with these kinds of breeds because they can kill fastly..
looks-updated
bio-not known. all known right now she wont kill any one she will read your thouts not kill any one she is to scared to so dont wory about it.

Thunder Fox
over doing it on the powers blink

rare_fox
Well i wont kill any one with the power she has she is a weakling and she doesnt have the guts to kill any one she will enter your mind and read your thouts not kill you

Thunder Fox
alright...

Ichigo Kurosaki
Name: Ichigo Kurosaki
Species: Death God/Human
Weapon: A long big Kantana that can transform.
Magic: Has Death God spells.
Personalilty: Grouchy, Sometimes nice, Mostly quiet.
Looks: Pic

Saphira

Thunder Fox
go ahead you might help revive this rp

rare_fox
Redoing Evanescence im bord thats why

Name-Evanescence
middle name-????
Last name-fallen
age-16
sex-female
race-looks like a cat womon with out a tall she enters your mind and she can make yo exsplod or cut peice of you of or cut stuff with her mind or can make you do some thing with your mind.
Anger levle-5%
Persontly-nice and sweet and kind she doesnt hurt any one and supper shy.
Looks- up dated
Bio-Evanescence was a human till the doctors got a hold of her.Turning her into this horabul thing to kill people she doestn do any of that stuff she is to scared to do so.She will wonder into your mind some times when bord or looking for ansers.She is shy around people and is scared on her left ear is a tag that go hanging there that say 1 .If she is put in a vary dangerse spot she will go to use her power to save her self and others.

Fallin Angel
Hmmm, this looks interesting. Can I still sign up? ^_^

Saphira
Why not?

Saphira
You do know what you're signing up for, though, right?

Fallin Angel
Yep, I read the first page. I'm thinking up my character at the moment, i'll probley post about it a lil later.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Fallin Angel
Hmmm, this looks interesting. Can I still sign up? ^_^ go right ahead ^^

Fallin Angel
Ok, here is my character ^_^

Name: Kazuko Saruwatari
Species: Human/Sylpheed (wind spirit)
Appearance: Just like in the picture (and that is a guy in that pic lol)
Attributes: Can fly due to the wind spirit in him. He can also conjure strong winds and creatures relating to wind by just playing his flute
Works for : None
Background history/Family history: Before Kazuko was born, his father was killed while he was protecting his wife from bandits when she was pregnant with him. The mother managed to get away and settle in an area up in the mountains in a lil hut. The mother wanted a lil girl very badly but was disappointed when it turned out to be a lil boy. But the mother just made do and decided to raise Kazuko as a girl. As Kazuko was growing up, he never had any friends since he lived alone with his mother. Due to this, he became very quiet and shy when around others. His mother taught him all she knew of the art of music and the craft of conjuration. When Kazuko turned 18, his mother became ill and passed away soon after, leaving behind a flute she made just for him. kazuko soon left the hut in the mountains to begin a life of his own. He became a traveling musician. Going from town to town, playing beautiful songs for people to enjoy. Due to being raised as a girl, he has a girlish persona and looks which makes people think he is actually a young woman.

Thunder Fox
approved

Saphira

Saphira
I still have the necklace though.

Chizzle
ok i join i just gotta think of a char

Chizzle
Name: Hikori Manonu
Species: Angel/Human
Attributes: Is very light so he can fly long distance and very fast whit his sword soul of matsume (a long sword made of Crystal) Can talk to animals.
Appearance: Got blond hair, Blue eyes, Is pretty long, A black fighting suit and white shining wings
Origin: Rainbow valley(located on earth some where on the Pasific osean.
Background history: Dont know how he ended up on earth but when he was 3 he was left on an island called Rainbow Valley their he grew up to an half angel half human. He has the ability to understand animals. On that island he found the legendary sword soul of matsamune. Whe nhe was 10 he started to leave the island looking for other lands.

vraya the great
I'll join

Name: Darkclaw (yes the same infamous and great darkclaw as in two of my other rpgs)
race: vampire
He hid due to the great war that was going on outside and hid himself underground. Six feet under and went in to hibernation. Once all the noise stopped he came back up. He has lost most of his powers and lost his claw.

ShinobiRikari
Aw crap. I don't really want to make a new character.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>