Sonic vs. Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadow_Star
This isn't a fight but a race! No powers expect super speed of course. First one round the Earth 5 times wins the race. Who will win? Sonic the Hedgehog or the Flash?

War_Lord
Sonic all the way! Flash will get left behind.

Mainstream
the flash name is Wally West he's the fastest man alive.....technically.

Shadow_Star
Sonic is the fastest hedgehog alive.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Shadow_Star
Sonic is the fastest hedgehog alive.

indeed dear child

War_Lord
Fastest human vs. fastest hedgehog. Both are very fast. This is a good race.

Mainstream
Originally posted by War_Lord
Fastest human vs. fastest hedgehog. Both are very fast. This is a good race.

and Flash can absorb speed from sonic to increase his speed to levels of speed that no being has ever speeded before...kool-msn

War_Lord
This isn't a fight but a race! No powers expect super speed of course. First one round the Earth 5 times wins the race. Who will win? Sonic the Hedgehog or the Flash?
It says no powers expect super speed. Because then Sonic would use lightspeed dash and be done with it or Chaos Control.

Arbiter
Flash I would say would win. Longer legs.

War_Lord
What does legs have to do with anything. Sure he can take bigger steps but that's it.

Shadow_Star
Bigger steps means he can go faster if he keeps moving. But Sonic broke the Sound Barrier so he'll win.

Arbiter
Flash would win. He's the Flash. People only see him as a flash.

M Hoshi 89
flash is almost light speed, sonic would only win if he is in his super form

War_Lord
Sonic broke the Sound Barrier which means he was traveling faster then the speed of sound.

Arbiter
Isn't light faster then sound? Or is it the other way around?

War_Lord
Dude. Arbiter. Flash can't win this. Sonic is sooo better.

Arbiter
Flash is better then Sonic.

CorderaMitchell
Sonic moves at Mach 1, sound speed.

Flash moves at light speed, and can enter the speed force.

Sonic would be still.

Arbiter
Flash wins!!

War_Lord
Sonic wins.

M Hoshi 89
do the math guys,flash speed is more or less 300000 km/s and sonic speed is just 350 m/s

CorderaMitchell
Its sonic famboyism, no logic applies.

Hoshi
but there is no sence saying that a guy with the speed of 300000 km/s is weaker than an animal that his max speed is 350m/s.Sonic would on;y stand a chance if he could use all of his abilities like chaos control.

Shadow_Star
Where do you ever see Flash's speed at?

Hoshi
in the comics,cordera and m hoshi probaly saw in the comics too.

RagnaViper
Please. As we all know, Sonic has an obsession with running through towering loops. Flash doesn't have said problem, so he will pull ahead the second Sonic takes a quick 360 degree detour.

CorderaMitchell
Flash has sooo many abilities sonic could only dream of.

Dizzle
Super form or not, Sonic has no chance... Chaos control can't really make him move around the Earth 5 times. Flash wins with or without other powers.

Without other powers: Light speed>>>>>>>Mach 1

With powers: Sonic doesn't react very fast. Flash reacts so that running at lightspeed to him is like running normally to us. That said, Flash immediately takes 2 steps, touches and drains Sonic of all speed, making him completely immobile, then circles the Earth 5 times. Faster than he normally would.

Hit_and_Miss
War lord... how old are you??? did you not learn in school the speed of light is greater then the speed of sound? remember you see a lightening bolt before you hear about it. hell theres aeroplanes out there that can travel faster then sonic...
Theres no way sonic could catch the flash.

bushidorodent
ok flash can travel at the speed of light but sonic travels at the speed of sound so flash would win but only by a nose b cuz do u not heard thunder the second u c lightnig ? am i rite am i rite give me my props booybooyah booyah doo da switcharoo and stop hammer tim o o o o o oo o o o o o oo ........ sory im hyper today amy way flash would win

dvampire
Originally posted by bushidorodent
ok flash can travel at the speed of light but sonic travels at the speed of sound so flash would win but only by a nose b cuz do u not heard thunder the second u c lightnig ? am i rite am i rite give me my props booybooyah booyah doo da switcharoo and stop hammer tim o o o o o oo o o o o o oo ........ sory im hyper today amy way flash would win

Flash whould beat Sonic pretty easily, it's not even going to be a close race. smile

Arbiter
Sonic does have his Lightspeed Dash

bushidorodent
but the guy said no powers only running so its flash

Arbiter
Super speed= Lightspeed Dash seems to go with speed since all it is lightspeed dash

bushidorodent
good point sory bout that im slower that a clown car in traffic lol

DaRk Lotus
Flash he can beat Superman in a race around the earth I know this cuz
In the comic i own the falsh wins end of story.

bushidorodent
i read that one thas yflash would win hands down no doubt about it

Arbiter
Yeah. Sonic can beat Superman in a race around the world.

inuyasha555
I LOKE SONIC THE BLUE HEDGEHOG

inuyasha555
I LIKE SONIC THE BLUE HEDGHOG

Arbiter
ok

Sonic x 20
Sonic will win because when he turns into SuperSonic it will be over for Flash.

dvampire
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Sonic will win because when he turns into SuperSonic it will be over for Flash.

Flash can beyound light speed. Do you know how fast Super Sonic really is? wink

Arbiter
Does anyone know? Super Sonic is maxed out in all forms.

dvampire
Originally posted by Arbiter
Does anyone know? Super Sonic is maxed out in all forms.

So how can you say that he's much faster than Flash? Flash is at normal light speed, and can go even faster with the speed force.

SnakeEyes
Whoever says that Sonic would win has no knowledge of the Flash and is therefore, and ignorant dumbass that is saying Sonic will win just because he is the cooler character... And that's not even true, the Flash is faster and a better character.

CorderaMitchell
Sonic is MACH1, flash has better offense than sonic in his wildest dreams.

Sonic x 20
When Sonic is SuperSonic he is more faster than normal Sonic and when he is Hyper Sonic he is more faster than both Super and normal Sonic which means he gains more speed from every transformation he does. Flash is cool as well, but Sonic is the one that will win this race. smile cool

CorderaMitchell
You realize flash can take it to superman right?

I know you like sonic, but if you knew flash, you wouldn't be serious, or would you.

Sonic x 20
Well, it really is a tough one for me and they both are extremely fast, but i'll just stick with Sonic on this one. smile

Arbiter
I'll stay with Sonic as well.

Creshosk
Problems I see:
Chaos Control
This isn't a speed trick. This is warping space and time to appear like you are either teleporting or moving really fast.

Lightspeed dash
He can only maintain this while traveling along a line of rings, as soon as the rings run out he's back down to Mach 1

Super Sonic
Sonic would need to collect the 7 chaos emeralds. And even then he doesn't move THAT much faster. . maybe about Mach 2.

Hyper Sonic
Sonic would need to collect the 7 chaos emeralds AND then the 7 Hyper emeralds. And even then he doesn't move THAT much faster than super sonic. . maybe about Mach 3.

Flash with speed force is like 10 times the speed of light, which is faster than normal Flash which is lightspeed which is faster than Hyper sonic's Mach 3, Which is faster than Super Sonic's Mach 2, which is faster than normal Sonic's Mach 1

C10>C>m3>m2>m

Even powered up Sonic can't come close to Flash's Speed.

And when Flash powers up Sonic will never EVER reach anything ANYWHERE near Flash's speed.

Arbiter
Chaos Control allows someone to move faster then time

Sonic x 20
Indeed. big grin big grin

Darth Mantis
So Sonic's Chaos Control is faster than Flash's Speed force or is it the other way around?

Arbiter
Chaos Control freezes time.

Creshosk
Chaos Control allows someone to move faster then time Chaos control warps time and space. you are not moving any faster. Go play SA2 again and watch the cinematic when Sonic Meets shadow for the first time.

"It's not his speed, he's using that chaos emerald ..."

Chaos control is not a speed tactic.

Originally posted by Darth Mantis
So Sonic's Chaos Control is faster than Flash's Speed force or is it the other way around? Chaos control is teleporting, Speed force is manipulating speed movement.

This fight already said not outside powers. Chaos control is an outside power.

CorderaMitchell
I thought it was the super emeralds that made him go hyper...

Arbiter
It is. No such things as Hyper Emeralds.

Sonic x 20
There are such things as Super Emeralds which made Sonic HyperSonic.

CorderaMitchell
Yes, and still he should lose...

Sonic x 20
I don't know. To me this race would be a close one.

CorderaMitchell
Is this a "race", because if Flash enters speed force, sonic isn't moving, go to the comic forum, and see what I'm talking about...

Arbiter
If Sonic uses Chaos Control Flash isn't moving.

Creshosk
If Sonic uses Chaos Control Flash isn't moving. Yo, fanboy:

"No powers expect super speed of course."

Chaos control is NOT superspeed. Speedforce IS superspeed.

Chaos control is not allowed in this race.

Sonic would ALSO need an EMERALD in order to do chaos control. . .by the Time he found one Flash would have won the race.

Arbiter
Alright. Let's test your theorey. Flash and Superman raced across the world but if Flash was able to move as fast as you say he would have won in a second but yet he didn't win in a second.

CorderaMitchell
rephrase that please...

Creshosk
Alright. Let's test your theorey. Flash and Superman raced across the world but if Flash was able to move as fast as you say he would have won in a second but yet he didn't win in a second. The cartoon? Cartoons are a different continuity from the comics.

Flash moves at lightspeed, go to the Comics forum to learn about flash.

Arbiter
Again. In the comic Flash raced Superman but didn't go around the world in a second.

CorderaMitchell
Yea, but do you know what lightspeed can do?

187,000 mps, or 300,000 kps in metric

Arbiter

Arbiter
Powers and abilities

All incarnations of the Flash can run and move their limbs at superhuman speeds, and possess superhuman reflexes. All possess an aura that prevents air friction from affecting their bodies and clothes while moving.

Barry Allen possessed several other abilities that Jay Garrick and Wally West have not always been able to duplicate. He could vibrate his molecules through solid matter, could run on thick snow clouds and could travel through time and to other dimensions with the help of a "cosmic treadmill". Most unusual was Allen's complete control of his molecules, allowing him to vibrate through solid matter and, on one occasion when transformed into a mirror, "melt" himself and reform as a human to defeat the Mirror Master.

Wally West has been shown to have a connection to the Speed Force, an extradimensional energy source, which provides his powers and gives him several other abilities. While all speedsters are powered by the force, West mainlines the power from the force itself and cannot be cut off from the source, unlike the others. Wally is believed to be the fastest of all known Flashes, and has on several occasions sped faster than light and entered and exited the speed force by his own volition. He can create his costume out of pure speed energy, and can either impart his high velocities to other people and objects already in motion or steal the velocity they possess. Jay Garrick also possesses this ability to some degree; he stole speed from Black Adam in order to defeat Johnny Sorrow, and he has threatened to steal Bart's speed on at least one occasion when he was misbehaving. West can vibrate through objects; in the past, West would cause whatever he vibrated through to explode, but has recently shown this to be a controlled ability as he can pass through objects without any ensuing explosion. Although not nearly as precise as Allen when he used his cosmic treadmill, West has shown to be able to traverse time and dimensions with his own powers, much like Allen in Showcase #4 in 1956.

CorderaMitchell

CorderaMitchell
Powers and abilities

All incarnations of the Flash can run and move their limbs at superhuman speeds, and possess superhuman reflexes. All possess an aura that prevents air friction from affecting their bodies and clothes while moving.

Barry Allen possessed several other abilities that Jay Garrick and Wally West have not always been able to duplicate. He could vibrate his molecules through solid matter, could run on thick snow clouds and could travel through time and to other dimensions with the help of a "cosmic treadmill". Most unusual was Allen's complete control of his molecules, allowing him to vibrate through solid matter and, on one occasion when transformed into a mirror, "melt" himself and reform as a human to defeat the Mirror Master.

Wally West has been shown to have a connection to the Speed Force, an extradimensional energy source, which provides his powers and gives him several other abilities. While all speedsters are powered by the force, West mainlines the power from the force itself and cannot be cut off from the source, unlike the others. Wally is believed to be the fastest of all known Flashes, and has on several occasions sped faster than light and entered and exited the speed force by his own volition. He can create his costume out of pure speed energy, and can either impart his high velocities to other people and objects already in motion or steal the velocity they possess. Jay Garrick also possesses this ability to some degree; he stole speed from Black Adam in order to defeat Johnny Sorrow, and he has threatened to steal Bart's speed on at least one occasion when he was misbehaving. West can vibrate through objects; in the past, West would cause whatever he vibrated through to explode, but has recently shown this to be a controlled ability as he can pass through objects without any ensuing explosion. Although not nearly as precise as Allen when he used his cosmic treadmill, West has shown to be able to traverse time and dimensions with his own powers, much like Allen in Showcase #4 in 1956.

He can go light speed though....

Arbiter
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Nice chart, now if you actually did thatlol, you'd know that flash would win, seeing as sound and light are VERY different.

Anyway, I'm going to say760 mph, thats the mach stated.
My science teacher made me study it 2 years ago but I got it from wikipedia.org.

Creshosk
Light speed > Sound speed

Flash > Sonic

Sonic x 20
Originally posted by Creshosk
Yo, fanboy:

"No powers expect super speed of course."

Chaos control is NOT superspeed. Speedforce IS superspeed.

Chaos control is not allowed in this race.

Sonic would ALSO need an EMERALD in order to do chaos control. . .by the Time he found one Flash would have won the race.

It's obvious that Flash has Light Speed and Sonic has Sound Speed. If Sonic had all of the Chaos Emeralds, then he doesn't have to use Chaos Control.

Creshosk
It's obvious that Flash has Light Speed and Sonic has Sound Speed. If Sonic had all of the Chaos Emeralds, then he doesn't have to use Chaos Control. He doesn't start off with them, and by the time he got them all the race would be long since finished . . . and even if he did, he doesn't move THAT much faster than he normally does.

Arbiter
Sonic has Lightspeed Dash which let's Sonic travel at Lightspeed.

CorderaMitchell
Yep for like a bare split instant.

Sonic x 20
I thought Sonic does move faster as SuperSonic and also, I think he can teleport while in that form.

CorderaMitchell
No powers but speed, sonic loses.

SnakeEyes
Flash wins hands down no contest. End of story.

Sonic x 20
I still don't see how Sonic can lose when they both are extremely fast. Neither of them run slow.

Hit_and_Miss
lol cause flash is much much much............much much much.......much much.....*pant pant*...much much faster than sonic.

you know how sonic is a blur when we look at him when moves... well thats how flash would look to sonic..

Creshosk
I still don't see how Sonic can lose when they both are extremely fast. Neither of them run slow.

60 mph is faster than 30 mph right?
90 is greater than 60, right?

A racer going at 10 mph would lose to a person going 100 mph right?

Would a person going 670,616,629 miles per hour be slower or faster than a person going 761 miles per hour?

Sonic runs at 761 mph. . . that's the speed of sound.
Flash runs at 670,616,629 mph . . . that's the speed of light.

670,616,629 is greater than 761. . don't you think?

Sonic x 20
60 mph is faster than 30 mph right?
90 is greater than 60, right?

A racer going at 10 mph would lose to a person going 100 mph right?

Would a person going 670,616,629 miles per hour be slower or faster than a person going 761 miles per hour?

Sonic runs at 761 mph. . . that's the speed of sound.
Flash runs at 670,616,629 mph . . . that's the speed of light.

670,616,629 is greater than 761. . don't you think?

You maybe right. They both are fast though.

Hit_and_Miss
theres no maybe about it sonic x 20... flash is 1 million times faster. well nearly that just a bit under that, its not like hes a bit faster......

Sonic x 20
I'm still sticking with Sonic, but I guess Flash is the faster one. It's cool. big grin big grin

Hit_and_Miss
your that much of a fan that you will still stick with sonic even though its been proven that he can't win???

Arbiter
Yes we are.

Creshosk
Fanboyism at it's finest. . .

And the fact that they are proud of their fanboyism . . almost makes it admirable.

Arbiter
No. Sonic loses I know that but I'm still going for Sonic.

Burner
Flash, give him a knife and he'll have fried hedgehog in minutes.

dvampire
Sonic don't want none of this. Happy Dance cool big grin

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/1295/flashvszum17ge.jpg

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9896/flashvszum25ax.jpg

Sonic x 20
Sonic gave it a good try though. I guess Shadow can't beat Flash either, but all of them are some cool speed runners. wink wink wink wink

CorderaMitchell
Fanboyism at it's finest. . .

And the fact that they are proud of their fanboyism . . almost makes it admirable.

Its cute though...

flash baby! if flash can beat superman in a race there's no contest against a furry blue hedgehog smile

Sonic x 20
Yeah!!!! Sonic!!!! big grin big grin

CorderaMitchell
Flash!!!

Sonic x 20
Flash and Sonic!!!!! smile smile laughing laughing

CorderaMitchell
I can live with that...

Sonic x 20
THEY BOTH CAN BE WINNERS!!!!!!!!!! cool cool cool cool

Arbiter
Yeah but who will win in a fight with all their powers?

Sonic x 20
You have a point there. Sonic will surely win because he possesses the Chaos Emeralds and Super Chaos Emeralds. smile smile smile smile

feralboy
but sonic runs at the speed of sound flash the speed of light

Arbiter
Not HyperSonic. He has an attack that is 5xs the speed of light.

Creshosk
Not HyperSonic. He has an attack that is 5xs the speed of light. Funny how he doesn't seem to in the games huh?

Nor the comics. . .

Nor the cartoon. . .

And even then Flash manipulates speed so can move much faster than the speed of light. . . or drain his opponents to the point that they're as slow as frozen molases in a blizzard in the middle of winter. . .

Yeah but who will win in a fight with all their powers? Flash. . . he manipulates speed. . .

He can drain sonics speed so that he's moving and reacting slower than a snail. . .

And he can use his infinite mass punch to knock Super and/or Hyper Sonic into the sun . . . where with their slow reaction they'd run out of ring energy, revert back to normal. . and be in the center of the sun. . .

Sonic x 20
Also, that move of HyperSonic's can destroy ayone that is around him. cool cool

Arbiter
That's the one.
Plus HyperSonic must have a pimped up version of Chaos Control.

SaTsuJiN
Sonic.. his tiny frame gives him the ability to be more athletic than flash's larger frame

Sonic x 20
HyperSonic!!!!! CHAOS CONTROL!!!!!

Arbiter
SUPER CHAOS CONTROL!!!!!

Creshosk
You guys don't understand. They wouldn't even beable to formulate the thought to trigger Chaos control or. . whatever the hell super chaos controll is. . . the fight's over in like a picosecond if flash has the full powers of the speed force. . .

Arbiter
Won't do him any good. HyperSonic is invincible.

Hit_and_Miss
think about it.... when you punch someone the speed at which your fist moves determines who much damage it does...

If flash punches sonic at a speed greater then the speed of light, it might not kill him but it would knock him out of the solar system....

You could even say flash could time travel ("cosmic treadmill"wink to when sonic was a kid and kill him....or get the emeralds himself.... Hyper flash, with chaos control

Sonic x 20
Flash maybe is able to steal his speed, but I don't think his power. If Flash was Hyper Flash, he would be able to fly.

CorderaMitchell
Flash wins in a fight, he fights deadlier people all the time...

Sonic x 20
Sonic fights huge creatures and people all the time as well.

Hit_and_Miss
Sonic fights huge creatures and people all the time as well.

He hardly fights them...

For some reason they all have a very obvious weakness. sonic just exploits that weakness. Its not like he goes toe to toe with them and melees them to death.

These sonic fanboys are starting to get out of hand.....

Sonic x 20
Some villians have a weakness you know.

unrealman
speed of sound : 761 miles per hour

Sonic's Speed: 761 miles per hour

Super Sonic: 1,522 miles per hour

Hyper Sonic speed: 3,806 miles per hour

High Hypersonic speed: 11,418 miles per hour

orbital velocity: 19,030 miles per hour

speed of light: 670,616,629 miles per hour

The Flash: thousands/millions times the speed of light.

winner: Flash

Sonic x 20
Flash is faster, but Sonic is next.

Grandmaster4
Sonic would leave Superman, Batman, Supergirl, And the flash Eating his dust Anytime so You can forget about them And know that the man who beat everyone would win to every one Except the Best life form Shadow the headghog Buddy so we can stop with this and get to flash vs. shadow

Sonic x 20
Indeed. All HyperSonic has to do is stay away from Flash and he won't absorb any of his speed. Let's all go to the Shadow and Flash thread.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Grandmaster4
Sonic would leave Superman, Batman, Supergirl, And the flash Eating his dust Anytime so You can forget about them And know that the man who beat everyone would win to every one Except the Best life form Shadow the headghog Buddy so we can stop with this and get to flash vs. shadow Did you even read the thread?

Indeed. All HyperSonic has to do is stay away from Flash and he won't absorb any of his speed. Let's all go to the Shadow and Flash thread. You're kidding right? This isn't an aimed attack. It's instantaneous with Flash triggering it. . .

Sonic x 20
Check out the Shadow vs Flash thread next. big grin big grin

Dizzle
This is arguably more one sided than Dead Squirrel vs. Superman: A Fight to the Death. Yet people still support the dead squirrel.

And Shadow is the same speed as Sonic... How do you expect him to do better? Both are incapable of movement of any kind within a nanosecond. It's not even a fight. The fanboys perturb me.

CorderaMitchell
lol, this is funny...

Sonic x 20
HA HA!!!! If Sonic and Shadow had Speed of Light, then they can match Flash. big grin big grin

Creshosk
HA HA!!!! If Sonic and Shadow had Speed of Light, then they can match Flash. big grin big grin But they don't.

Hit_and_Miss
sonic x20 give it up already....

This thread should be closed before the fanboys start ranting about chaos control..., then someone could start on the whole speed issue again.

Why don't you try matching sonic up against Quicksilver. He could beat him.

Sonic x 20
I already gave the whole thing up. I was just saying if they had that kind of speed just like Flash. Sorry if I was still talking about the same thing. You are right, this thread should be closed because everybody already knows who the winner is. smile smile

unrealman
The fastest sonic has ever went was in Sonic: The Movie even then he his speed was probably just 1,522 miles per hour or Mach 2 .

Metalmanx
Not even exaggerating at all...

After the starting gun sounds, Flash would LITERALLY be done with his five laps and standing still again before the bullet even leaves the barrel.

He's that fast people. He travels faster than the speed of light. Much faster.

He once evacuated an ENTIRE CITY OF PEOPLE in LESS than a second. Can you imagine that?

Sonic x 20
Yeah, we know. big grin big grin

tragic mulatto
All right since this is a no powers topic, Flash would win. Although, Flash to me he is totally unresonable. Thats like somebody creating a superhero who can lift up planents. Flashs speed, is absurd. Flash can run at the speed of light than he would burn to a crisp and die. And, if Flash is so fast why does he still sometimes barely complete a mission or fail a missio? I gusse that means with all that speed he still sox.

Creshosk
Originally posted by tragic mulatto
All right since this is a no powers topic, Flash would win. Although, Flash to me he is totally unresonable. Thats like somebody creating a superhero who can lift up planents. Flashs speed, is absurd. Flash can run at the speed of light than he would burn to a crisp and die. Actually as with all speedsters friction is not a factor. . . since even running at the speed of sound should cause enough friction from air resistence to burn up and die.

Since neither Flash nor Sonic burn to a crisp and die we can rule that happening at any time out.

And, if Flash is so fast why does he still sometimes barely complete a mission or fail a missio? I gusse that means with all that speed he still sox. Because a comic book wouldn't be any funy if it was two panels long.

tragic mulatto
Sonic's speed is more resonable. Flash wold most likely get tired faster.
So, overall Sonics speed sounds more resonable. So, sonic would win.

Creshosk
Sonic's speed is more resonable. Flash wold most likely get tired faster.
So, overall Sonics speed sounds more resonable. So, sonic would win. But that's just it, Flash DOESN'T get tired in his comics, why would he suddenly get tired here?

tragic mulatto
Speed of sound is more resonable than the speed of light. Thats just stupied.

tragic mulatto
Later.

Hit_and_Miss
"Speed of sound is more resonable than the speed of light. Thats just stupied."

Don't you like the fact that light gets to earth to provide us with life???
Perhaps you would be happier if we didn't exist... Maybe a human running at the speed of light is a little far fetched... but its not as bad as a hedgehog who wears shoes.....

Creshosk
Speed of sound is more resonable than the speed of light. Thats just stupied.

That's like saying that a blue orangutan in a mini sombrero juggling chainsaws upside down is more reasonable than a pink elephant in a green and yellow polka dot tutu balancing on an orange.

Sonic x 20
We all seen Sonic run and he never gets tired. Sonic always loves to run. He doesn't like to run slow, he likes to run fast. Flash also likes to run fast as well.

tragic mulatto
No, I'm saying that somebody that can run that fast shouldnt have a problem with anyting. Yet, he still has trouble with certain things. All that speed yet he sox.

Sonic x 20
These two love to run really Fast and surely both of them never get tired of running.

Hit_and_Miss
"No, I'm saying that somebody that can run that fast shouldnt have a problem with anyting. Yet, he still has trouble with certain things. All that speed yet he sox."

Flash doesn't have a problem though. Sonic has trouble with a fatman who creates machines...

"We all seen Sonic run and he never gets tired. Sonic always loves to run. He doesn't like to run slow, he likes to run fast. Flash also likes to run fast as well."

Spot is a dog. This is spot. See Spot run. Run Spot run.

Sonic x 20
Well, Sonic does always runs into the robots that DR.Robotnik sends after him, but Sonic always defeats them at the end. big grin big grin big grin big grin

Black Adam
Flash wins this race.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>