GG +Maul +Assaj vs Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Akbar
Seems lame, but IMO dooku 's got this fight.

Shadow_Star
Dooku defeated Assaj easily. Dooku overpowers Maul with the force like he did with Obi-Wan. Dooku who trained Grievous in lightsaber combat would show him what form II is the hard way and Dooku would win.

Admiral Akbar
umm, let me remind you that all 3 are attacking at once. If dooku manages with the force, great but other than that he is really relying on his lightsaber skills.

Arbiter
He showed he can use the force in ROTS when he was fighting Anakin and Obi-Wan.

Admiral Akbar
maul is better than obi wan and gg + assaj overpower anakin. So these 3 are actually competion for dooku.

Arbiter
Not ROTS Obi-Wan. And Assaj was defeated by Anakin and Obi-Wan defeated Grievous. Anakin in ROTS killed Cin and 2 other Jedi at once. Dooku has the fight.

Admiral Akbar
rots obi is only a little better. Assaj an gg overpower anakin, and then anakin dies. they all fight obi wan. There ya go.

dooku has a fight on his hands.

Arbiter
Obi-Wan in ROTS is so much better then TPM Obi-Wan. 13 years have passed so he's only a little better. Obi-Wan used form IV in TPM and he mastered form III which focuses more on defense.

Admiral Akbar
Well thats good for him, but Maul still stands a better chance.

Fishy
Dooku would own the three of them on his own. GG although nice in lightsaber practice would be nothing against an effective force attack from Dooku and he would throw one of those at GG in the first second.

Then you have two remaining and with lightsaber alone Dooku would own them, throw in his far greater connection to the force and those two are dead.

Darth_Janus
Dooku wins this fight easily. For one, GG is hardly the type you want fighting alongside you, as is Assajj or Maul. They would all mesh like oil and water, and since Dooku is clearly superior to them all separately, it's a wrap.

Count wins.

Admiral Akbar
cool.

MAKASHIMAN
As much as I like Grievous, Tyrannus has this in the bag.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Dooku wins this fight easily. For one, GG is hardly the type you want fighting alongside you, as is Assajj or Maul. They would all mesh like oil and water, and since Dooku is clearly superior to them all separately, it's a wrap.

Count wins.

Next time i'm just not going to reply until you have then quote what you said and say I agree.

Admiral Akbar
Why he stole the words right out of your mouth?

Darth_Janus
No, Fishy is just lazy.

Fishy
Yes and we ussually agree on a lot of matters so it will save me a shit load of work and the point will still come across.

Darth_Janus
Exactly. Your signature should be "Agree with Janus." And then you can just post pictures instead of typing, no?

darthsith19
Dooku'd get pawned. The others wouldn't need Maul.

DarthMaul9123
maul and asajj is a good combination as a whole but add gg and it gets too good of a team so maul asajj and gg

Man of Christ
none of thier skills really matter, let me sum this up mathematically.

asajj has 2 lightsabers
+
grevous has 4 lightsabers
+
maul has 2 lightsabers

between the 3 of them they have 8 lightsabers

this means with 3 of them they have to either attack him at once (in which case he pwns them individualy via the force) or they attack altogther and cut each other up with 8 blades and limited room.

either way it looks good for dooku

Tangible God
I can see Maul and Ventress keeping Dooku occupied for a while. He'd kill Ventress and Grievous will try and butt in. He'll lose miserably. Fatigue sets in and Maul either kills Dooku, perhaps dieing himself, or Dooku kills Maul at the expense of an ear.

Darth Subjekt
Dooku was said to have been able to fight 4 opponents with little trouble. Given his skills in both sabers and force transcends anything the opposition brings to the table, Dooku wins.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Dooku was said to have been able to fight 4 opponents with little trouble. Given his skills in both sabers and force transcends anything the opposition brings to the table, Dooku wins. if this is CW GG then there is a chance if not then well dooku will need a bacta chamber and theyll be picking up pieces of the opposition for weeks

Gideon
Dooku was said to have been able to fight 4 opponents with little trouble. Given his skills in both sabers and force transcends anything the opposition brings to the table, Dooku wins.

Four vague and arbitrary opponents do not translate to the prodigious talents of General Grievous, Asajj Ventress, and Darth Maul. If they get any cohesion on their side, the Count is royally and utterly ****ed. His saber skills aren't leagues above Maul's; he won't be owning him with a saber. His only salvation is his mastery of the Force.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Gideon
His only salvation is his mastery of the Force. which might be nageted be sheer numbah of witesaborz

Tangible God
Originally posted by DarkSerpent
which might be nageted be sheer numbah of witesaborz Just to reiterate, your grammar is appalling.

Jbill311
That wasn't even grammar- he just can't spell or form a coherent thought.

Tangible God
He's a perfect candidate for Congress then.

Gideon
Yes, DarkSerpent. For the record, no one finds your fixed obsession with male reproductive organs or TEH COOL E-SPEAK!!1! funny. Stop your spam. Either contribute to the argument or get the hell off these forums.

Seer Q'Anilia

Well, he would be fighting 6 normal lightsabers and Maul's staff in this fight.

DarkSerpent
Which might be negated by sheer number of lightsabers.

and using congress as an insult kinda showz how bad off america is

DarkSerpent
if this is CW GG then there is a chance if not then well dooku will need a bacta chamber and theyll be picking up pieces of the opposition for weeks which is my actual OPINION seriously yall take this forum a little too seriously...

Tangible God
which is my actual OPINION seriously yall take this forum a little too seriously... Did you just quote, and yell at yourself?

Captain REX
The number of lightsabers means nothing, btw.

If you feel that people take this too seriously, DS, then maybe you don't belong in here.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Tangible God
Did you just quote, and yell at yourself? yell at yall while showing actual opinion. Strange it is, call me idiot,you do ,yet spell out meaning, i must...

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Captain REX
The number of lightsabers means nothing, btw.

If you feel that people take this too seriously, DS, then maybe you don't belong in here. they do get in the way... and one of the reasons jarkai was discoraged by some

iam contributing some and learning a little but well it is just a forum on the internet, one of the more sensible ones granted(lucasarts...WTF?! seriously)

not that i am trying to insult everybody

Tangible God
Maybe if you actually put together a coherent sentence, we'd understand you. Until then, we're all gonna think you're a moron.

Faunus
Is there a reason Dooku won't just decimate them with the Force?

Tangible God
Apparently they can resist him. Don't quite know how.

Seer Q'Anilia
Maul would be the toughest nut, but I think he might crack them all.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Tangible God
Maybe if you actually put together a coherent sentence, we'd understand you. Until then, we're all gonna think you're a moron. if you can only read perfect english then well umm have fun coloring

Tangible God
What?

Seer Q'Anilia
if you can only read perfect english then well umm have fun coloring

You be funny shockno

Blax_Hydralisk
laughing out loud

DarkSerpent
or he can watch a Barney marathon(would say teletubbies but you know Geneva Convention,World Court,etc)Cause frankly i dont give a damn

Seer Q'Anilia
Seriously, you can't 'bash' someone for wanting to read good written english.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Seer Q'Anilia
Seriously, you can't 'bash' someone for wanting to read good written english. I can and will for repeatedly requesting for it when said personal nuisance knows said request will be denied.

Blax_Hydralisk
See, that sentence actually made sense and was easy to read... was it hard to do that? Did it, like, take everything you had within you to write that? 90% of the problems people have with you would dissolve if you would just take the time to write like a "normal" person.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
See, that sentence actually made sense and was easy to read... was it hard to do that? Did it, like, take everything you had within you to write that? 90% of the problems people have with you would dissolve if you would just take the time to write like a "normal" person. Yeah well bumpthat ladgiaedbfipebiyebciqebibfvqe for no fruckgn resses

Galan007
dooku might squeak out the edge here. he'd be working for it though. working quite hard, imo.

Faunus
In a duel, yeah. But again, he could just destroy them all with the Force.

Seer Q'Anilia
Yeah well bumpthat ladgiaedbfipebiyebciqebibfvqe for no fruckgn resses

Oh grow up

Galan007
Originally posted by Faunus
In a duel, yeah. But again, he could just destroy them all with the Force. even with the force, i don't see it as an easy victory for dooku. *shrugs*

Faunus
He's taken out Sora Bulq and Obi-Wan, two of the greatest Jedi swordsmen ever, with negligible effort using the Force. He's already cowed Ventress numerous times with multiple techniques, while knowing her and Grievous inside out. Even Maul, for all his ferocity and skill, can't compete with his powers on any level.

I'd consider the trio lucky if even one of them managed to reach him before getting Force-raped.

Seer Q'Anilia
I forgot all about that. Venterss and GG both have been trained by Dooku. That gives him yet another advantage smile

Blax_Hydralisk
You're adorable, you know that?

Seer Q'Anilia
Can't blame a girl for trying.

Blax_Hydralisk
No, I agree with what you're saying. What I mean is that the way you post is adorable.

Seer Q'Anilia
And how is that? stick out tongue

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Galan007
even with the force, i don't see it as an easy victory for dooku. *shrugs* definetly not easy... i dont get they is gonna get destroyed crap

but in the force yeah it is destruction

Blax_Hydralisk
And how is that? stick out tongue

You remind me of someone I know. stick out tongue

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Galan007
dooku might squeak out the edge here. he'd be working for it though. working quite hard, imo. dies of a heart attack...

Seer Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
You remind me of someone I know. stick out tongue

I hope that is meant as a compliment hmm

DarkSerpent
IT IS

Blax_Hydralisk
I hope that is meant as a compliment hmm

She is adorable as well, so yeah it is. stick out tongue

Lord Knightfa11
maul alone could take out dooku... cause hes trained in multiple forms of combat? dats cause hez awesome.

^spite^

DarkSerpent
strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.