Akira Vs. Ryu Vs. Jin Kazama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

luffyjin
Im just going to say one thing Jin would win lol laughing

so give your opinions tekken or street fighter or virtua fighter
(P.S tekken)

M Hoshi 89
ryu would win this fight,even if jin turn on devil he wont be able to defeat ryu, since he rejected the dark hadou and now is even stronger than the dark hadou but not as strong as shin akuma(yet)

luffyjin
no jin can control the devil gene only for a while but if he concentrates he can unlock thirty six hit combos havnt you played tekken 4 with jin you cant stop him wen he starts punching ppl

luffyjin
i know ryu came before jin but jin has made a bigger name for his self now because ppl seem to get street fighter and virtua fighter mixed up but tekken is on even grounf

Hoshi
Ryu is probally the biggest name of fighting games, and ryu has combos that destroy the entire life of the oponent if it hit.If you say jin made bigger name than ryu that is not true, ryus games was a completely revolution in the world of figthing games.In a great number of capcoms games ryu is the "signature of capcom".When you think about fighting games you dont think about tekken or virtual fight or soul calibur,you think firstly in sf.

luffyjin
i admit thats quite true but jin and ryu are completly different so i think that they would both kill eachother leading a draw maybe

luffyjin
havnt you seen jins combos on tekken 4 btw they kick ass you can kill an oppenent with one combo from jin

Hoshi
jin maybe strong with his karate ,but ryus ansatsuken is the most powerfull martial art in all the earth, akuma literally destroyed a meteor that was 1/3 the size of the earth without much problem.

luffyjin
ok then i think ryu would win now concidering but i thought now with the strength of jin he might be able to pull out a win

luffyjin
if kazuya gt involved jin would win kazuya is now a legend

M Hoshi 89
yeah.Kazuya is a true legend, but so is akuma,ryu ,oro,gill, the only difference is that they are true living legends, i am not saying that kazuya is not a true living legend,but ryu is an even bigger legend than him

luffyjin
fair enough, i think if they could make a computer game of street fightervs tekken but if ther was a winner in a story mode on the game ther would be an uproar if they picked one instead of the player choosing a winner

M Hoshi 89
with all the respect for tekken i dont think they would stand a chance against street fighter characters, only jin,kazuya and heihachi woul be able to keep up with sf power

luffyjin
true but have you seen steve fox and law they would surely stand a chance

M Hoshi 89
not against guys like rose,m bison,oro,gill,ryu or even with alex.Law and steve fox are almost equals in power, but forest law must be only as strong as fei long since both of them are reference to one guy,bruce lee.And fei long was destroyed easily by ryu

luffyjin
raven is very mysterious and i think might be able to kill ryu out of sneakyness

M Hoshi 89
ryu already fought shiki from samurai s , he wont have any problem against this kind of person,rose probally is a lot more mysterious and can hide her presence even better than raven, but ryu could know about her any way

luffyjin
ok then but do u think that devil kazuya could kill ryu because he can rip through ppl wihtout them knowing literally which would nearly kill them

luffyjin
noone has stood up for akira supposing that ryu and jin tag teamed to kick his ass stick out tongue

M Hoshi 89
akuma and all users of ansatsuken can destroy the mind ,soul, and body of the victim without them knowing, it is nothing that ryu is not used to.

luffyjin
though aint he gettin old lol so he might weaken a bit

Hoshi
he is training with a guy as strong as akuma and that is 300 years old

luffyjin
oooooooooook then but hasnt kazuya intertwined with the lord god and the devil satan?

M Hoshi 89
you mean angel and devil?

luffyjin
bingo

luffyjin
but dnt you think heihachi could beat ryu as he is incredibly strong and blew up the miharu complex while fighting the gun jacks in tekken 5

Hoshi
their power is no match to the power of the dark hadou, or the power of the supreme master of the fist, or the power of the "light" hadou that ryu acquired

luffyjin
how do u know that though lol because if ryu gt that as an item and heihachi could match him with pure strength dnt you think heihachi would win?

Hoshi
ryu already destroyed cyborgs with the power of all the martial arts in the world inside it with the power of the dark hadou

luffyjin
i mean all said ryu isnt that strong i no a few ppl who could beat him wow three hundred years how do you know he has improved just by training

luffyjin
what is the definition of a cyborg for all you no they could be as strong as three year olds

luffyjin
i mean from mortal kombat rayden would electrify his ass

luffyjin
tekken would barely win but still take street fighter by force because none of the fighters aquire items they build up on their own strength

Hoshi
if you train with all of your will during one day you will evolve a litle,if you train with all of your will for your entire life you will continue to evolve .And that cyborg had the brain wave,muscular data of the best fighters in all the world.And i know ryu isnt invencible,but he is stronger than any guy from tekken.The difference between them is huge

GreenFist
VIRTUA FIGHTERS ROCKS!~!!!!!!~!~!~!~!~!~

Hoshi
and street fighter doesnt need any items to become stronger and stronger,and in a topic about who would win: Killer instinc vsmrtal kombat vs street fighter , the winner was street fighter.Raiden is tough and is a ****ing god,but oro is almost a god and see in ryu a potential that surpass anyone in earth.

luffyjin
btw thx for that random virtua fighter thing and an answer i think heihachi and kazuya and jinpachi and jin could kill nearly every member of the street fighter series

Hoshi
oro , gill ,shin akuma and ryu could kill every single guy from tekken.All of them are considered god level,all of them are at their minimum power stronger than true ogre,at their full power they could take kazuya,heihachi,jin and brian alone

luffyjin
so u sayin that ryus stronger isnt going to change my opinion i still think jin could woop his ass

Hoshi
it is your opnion,i respect your opnion,you have the right to think what you want, i just think that ryu would literally crush jin like a bug

luffyjin
I no im entitled BUT HOW RYU IS A ****IN HUMAN AND JIN IS A HUMAN AND A DEVIL I DNT SEE HOW RYU CUD BEAT HIM ITS SO UNREALISTIC

Hoshi
what matters the race, the race doesnt change anything.It gives you more power , or more agility , but in the end it is not the race that decides a batle , but the will of those who are fighting.And ryu isnt a normal human,he has the milenar power of the darkness inside his body,just like jin does.But ryu already overpowered his darkness power, that is why i know ryu will win

luffyjin
i agree totally now that jin is inferior at the moment because he is young

luffyjin
i still am fond of the tekken series though i hav been since i was four and gt ma ps1 then it evolved from tht thanks fr the debate but i think ryu wins this time

GreenFist
Virtua fighter ROCKS!!!! dural and Vanessa Rocks !!!!!!

luffyjin
stop talking about ****in virtya fighter its crap now it never beat tekken

Darkstorm Zero
My oppinion is that, this is very hard to compare a mostly 2d series to a completely 3d series, Tekken and VF have the advantage of basics (Punching, kicking and blocking variations) whereas SF as the very clear advantage of overwhelming firepower (Fireballs, super arts, DBZ like energy levels)

For the sake of realism, (Trying to even out the playing field and imagining the characters to exist in the real world where their actions are not determined by someones use of a joystick) I would say it's a draw bitween Tekken and SF, The sheer firepower that the Mishima's have puts them on par with the SF crew.

GreenFist
Akira is not the strongest fighter he is 2 second out of these choices

dvampire
1. Ryu

2. Jin/Devil Gene

3. Akira

GreenFist
no Akira 2 for me

dvampire
Originally posted by GreenFist
no Akira 2 for me

You may be right. But why do you think Akira should be second? smile

GreenFist
he's strong and the way Japanse play him he's even stronger and powerful

luffyjin
what aload of dog shit jin kazama could wip akiras ass because of strength an the fact that akira is boring and has no strength

{DR3AM3R]
i think jin would win

{DR3AM3R]
dadadadadadadadad band

luffyjin
See jin kazama fans rejoice ^^ ryu dies

Hoshi
why he would win.Dont just say he will , explain us why jin would win.

luffyjin
because he would dodge all of ryus bad aimed powerful attacks and lay a 54 hit combo on ryus ass from behind tahts y

dvampire
Originally posted by luffyjin
because he would dodge all of ryus bad aimed powerful attacks and lay a 54 hit combo on ryus ass from behind tahts y

Jin whould lose. big grin

He don't won't none of this.

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/7899/untitled3ir.png

CorderaMitchell
lol

luffyjin
uh no he wouldnt stop writing pathetic answers like oh jin would lose because i explained why and you didnt leaving your statement hollow

CorderaMitchell
Who did this?

luffyjin
Originally posted by dvampire
Jin whould lose. big grin

He don't won't none of this.

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/7899/untitled3ir.png

umm he did?

Hoshi
but i dindnt,and if jin could ryus powerfull energy atacks barely,ryu could easily dodge jins combos and blow him with his shin shoryuken

CorderaMitchell
SHIN SHORYUKEN!!

luffyjin
I MEAN WTF U THINK ALOAD OF MAGICAL GAY MOVES CAN DECIDE A MATCH WELL TO SHUT U UP JIN WOULD DODGE THOSE ATTACKS AS HE ISNT SLOW AND CAN DODGE MOVES THAT TAKE TIME TO UNLEASH

CorderaMitchell
wow calm down fanboy, its not magic, its chi.

A raging demon and jin's toasty.

dvampire
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
wow calm down fanboy, its not magic, its chi.

A raging demon and jin's toasty.

big grin smile laughing

CorderaMitchell
Whats up D?

Sonic x 20
Ryu wins. He turns into Evil Ryu, does the Raging Demon and it's over for the other two fighters. smile big grin big grin

luffyjin
how about shut the **** up and im no fanboy im a hardcore fan and jin would be able to dodge that chi shit in a second

luffyjin
so why dont u go back and play that really shitty game duke ****em cuz that has tu be the WORST game i hav ever played boring as hell comes to mind

Creshosk
how about shut the **** up and im no fanboy im a hardcore fan and jin would be able to dodge that chi shit in a second To bad that less than a second he's fried. . . unless he can dodge bullets. . . but that's simply dodging BEFORE the attack so that they miss. . . and there's a difference between dodging something the size of a bullet, and something the size of a human.

Jin is toasty and Ryu is the winner, standing over Jin's unable-to-dodge-cause-he-needs-a-full-second-ass.

CorderaMitchell
how about shut the **** up and im no fanboy im a hardcore fan and jin would be able to dodge that chi shit in a second

Who are you talking to fanboy, a hardcore fan is hardly a difference...

CorderaMitchell
so why dont u go back and play that really shitty game duke ****em cuz that has tu be the WORST game i hav ever played boring as hell comes to mind

Lol, its not for little kids boy, not I'm going to let cresh handle you now, he has a thing for making people look like idiots, though you need no help.

luffyjin
thats right carry on with ur bullshit and btw i know threee year olds that hate duke nukem its rely immature and american crap

luffyjin
thats right carry on with ur bullshit and btw i know threee year olds that hate duke nukem its rely immature and american crap

luffyjin
that said just because u say that ryu would beat jin doesent make it happen anyway jin can take a blast from anything and endure it

CorderaMitchell

Lol, the fact that you are talking to "threee" year olds, just shows your damned intelligence, boy.

Where in the hell do you get off insulting MY damned country, do you have to stoop so low, as to talk about my country? I'll break your ass on this forum, AND in real life, like I do to sooo many people all of the time.

I served in the damn army boy, so before you go off talking shit, if it weren't for guys like me, you wouldn't be sleeping safe at night.

I'd break your sorry ass in half, but due to the fact that you are probably 10 ****ing years old, I'll spare you of that.

But, I'm not letting you off the chain that easily.

If your ignorant ass were to actually know what you're talking about, you'd know that jin loses, you aren't the first damned person to come on here, and ride jin's nuts until I shot their asses off of them.

You aren't really worth my time right now, so I'd just say that you need to learn to spell, you dumb ass, and if you werent such a dumb ass you wouldn't assume things. I like sf, tekken, and other games very much including sf. The best that guys usually can even do to me in a debate is try and downgrade me, or talk about something irrelevant to the discussion. Nothing new there.

As you'll come to see, they too have run off with their tails between their legs, and I give NO mercy to those who talk shit in an argument, so you need to shut up and learn your place little boy, don't you see that noone agrees with you, christ you are a tool, damn fanboys are irritating. If I get you to stop coming, like that other ignorant **** that showed up two weeks ago, and was talking shit, then I'd have done my job.

CorderaMitchell
Oh and stop

CorderaMitchell
Posting

CorderaMitchell
Multiple

CorderaMitchell
****ing

CorderaMitchell
CorderaMitchell
No wonder your post count is so high already, like your parents were when you were conceived.

willRules
lol

luffyjin
u r rely demented u no that?

luffyjin
stupid shit head just pick on someone else

CorderaMitchell
I like picking on idiots that start shit, and cant spell.

u no that?

luffyjin
nono - Dave

CorderaMitchell
rely well go back to your mother whos waiting for u tu lick her out some more o and hoshis waiting too

rely?

whos?

tu?

I think you need to do a google search my friend, and find help for your problem. big grin

Darkstorm Zero
Oy! Luffy, you know better than to post that crap, you know you can get banned for that...

CorderaMitchell
He/she doesn't, they're new...

Darkstorm Zero
I'm still relatively new, and I don't feel the need to talk absolute $h!t...

Must be a fanboy problem...

@Luffyjin: I dunno why you decided to start the insults Luff, but that was so far out of line, I don't think ANYONE will take you seriously ever again...

Saying your a hardcore fan of Jin and the Tekken series is fine and dandy, but when you start insulting others who offer their points of view that happen to go against yours, and offer valid and logical reasons behind their views is the absolute birthmark and signature of Fanboyism, this is why Hoshi, Cordera and Cresh labelled you as a fanboy.

If having this label hurts you, then the best thing you can do is find some logical reason to dispute their points.

For example the aformentioned Hadouken problem, you could have simply asked how close Ryu would be during such an attack, in close, Jin could actually land a jab combo to stop it's formation, and if the distance bitween the characters is medium to long distance, THEn Jin could sidestep or even roll out of the way to avoid it (Same thing he does to avoid Jinpachi's fireballs)

And you see, I offered alternative outcomes and provided an example of how he does this. Try it this way Luffy, and I can personally garuntee that you'll have far less complaints from guys like Cordera, because you debated intelligently and reasonably. Heck I've had some decent debates with Cordera myself, and not once have we resorted to the kind of animosity thay has transpired in this thread... we simply don't need the reeking stench of ****tardedness permeating EVERY debate...

CorderaMitchell
Yea I hate that...

What is that in your sig?

dave123
*rude comment* Consider this your first warning, luffyjin. Any more of that kind of language/behaviour, and you'll not be visiting these forums for a week or so.

dave123
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Oy! Luffy, you know better than to post that crap, you know you can get banned for that... yes

CorderaMitchell
He's a newb...

Darkstorm Zero
Yea I hate that...

What is that in your sig?

It's called a Death Saurer, it's from the Anime called Zoids.

Darkstorm Zero
He's a newb...

I'd like to say that not reading the rules when he first sign up is really the first step towards getting himself banned, the second step is actually breaking the rules, Meaning that ignorance isn't an excuse (Although it is a magical kind of idiotism "Oh what? I broke the rules? what rules?"wink

Sorry about double posting but the 15 minute timegap for edits went buy

Sonic x 20
Ryu will be the winner. Hadoken!!!!!!!!

luffyjin
JIN!

luffyjin
um darkstorm cud u PLEESE stop being such a prude trying to point out all the badnes in the situation just go get a life and stop insighting on others because its rely annoying

Darkstorm Zero
I'm not inciting anyone, and the reason i'm pointing out the badness in this situation is because you don't know how close you came to getting banned.

If you don't want my help, then that suits me fine kid... I try to help new people wherever possible, being a veteran of many boards, I know a thing or two about conduct... But it's obvious that your going to attack even those that try and help you, so I wash my hands of this situation.

CorderaMitchell
Let it go darkstorm, I don't have a problem admitting when I'm wrong buy him, nah...

Sonic x 20
Has the winner been decided?

EIN
Akira would get pounded no matter what, ein from doa would stand more of a chance than him but as for ryu

Sonic x 20
Ryu trains all the time more than the other two.

Droopy
Ryu I mean the only threat is devil jin but then again ryu has another form called evil ryu and if you watch street fighter he rejected it and is now stronger than his form of evil ryu so he could take Jin plus he is a original

Sonic x 20
Indeed. Besides, Ryu became the Champion of Street Fighter 1. big grin big grin

GreenFist
what aload of dog shit jin kazama could wip akiras ass because of strength an the fact that akira is boring and has no strength

Yeah Jin would have to use his crapy powers { KEYWORD: POWERS}
to defeat Akira, he's not a true fighter

Sonic x 20
Ryu is a True fighter. The only thing he mostly cares about is training.

luffyjin
Jin because he doesent need to use powers hehas three fighting styles only one uses powers

Hit_and_Miss
lol.... jin would get owned by ryu....

He can distroy comets roll eyes (sarcastic)
Teleport roll eyes (sarcastic)
and has a really cool head band....

The only thing jins got is child abuse coming his way... Dam his dad does beat him hard!

GreenFist
Ryu is from SC right?

Darkstorm Zero
Ryu is from Street Fighter.

Yes, Jin learned Kazama Ryu, Mishima Ryu, and Traditional karate. However, none of them have the capability to take down Ryu's Ansatsuken (Even though it's tonned down).

Ryu has his powers, he has a lifetime of dedication of training and an aspiration to becoming the strongest he can be. Jin while he is similar, has not had the training that Ryu has had, Gouken was one of the worlds foremost martial arts masters, Hehhachi and Jun where not even close to that, and an unknown taught him traditional Karate. Jin does not seek to become strong. As of Tekken 3 he has become focused on vengence rather than becoming strong.

Tha C-Master
Is this going on.

The same jin who was running away at the end of tekken 3?

Sonic x 20
Indeed. Ryu is from Street Fighter and he trains all the time to become a true warrior and learn the way of a true warrior as well. big grin big grin cool cool

GreenFist
The only thing that bugged me about Tekken 4 is that everyone was talking about T3 so i wanted T4 but i waited then everyone was talking T4{ TV everything and everyone} so when i bought it was still Cool then after i did some of the stroy modes the Talk abot T4 stopped. Also it would be better if it gave you more opitions. That is why i like Virtua Fighters series because you can keep playing all you want and still get rankings and items.

AdventChild
Ryu would win hands down...Final..

GreenFist
Originally posted by AdventChild
Ryu would win hands down...Final..

Can you me a picture or someone of Ryu?

Darkstorm Zero
Gimme a sec...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/ryu-fatal.gif

GreenFist
ok

Darkstorm Zero
I wasn't sure if that was the kind of picture you where talking about...

GreenFist
It works, since i don't play SF as much, so i can't say VF VS. SF

Hit_and_Miss
What kinda gamer hasn't played SF???? even my friends who play football manager games, and nothing else, have played SF smile

Dude... get yourself a rom or sumthing!!!!!

GreenFist
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
What kinda gamer hasn't played SF???? even my friends who play football manager games, and nothing else, have played SF smile

Dude... get yourself a rom or sumthing!!!!!

NO,NO NO i have played, but since they come out with so many it's hard to play them

Also i have a Room, Besides im a VF Fan

Hit_and_Miss
Thats ok..

I ment ROM as in emulated games....

GreenFist
O

Sonic x 20
Wgen I get a chance, I will find a picture of ryu for you.

GreenFist
No i already know what he looks like now , but THANX

kane97
why the hell is akira in this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.