HiP_HOp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lanchi_croatia
wHo LiKeS: 2PaC sHakUr, aALiyaH, CiARa, MisSY, LuDacRis, tWiStA, R.KeLLy, tLC, ShAWNNa, mEtHoD MaN, LiL BoW WoW, ChiNgY.......???!!!

aALiyah_LiSa LoPeS = R.I.P

mY EmAiL: [email protected]

LiveAndLetDie
There`s already a hip-hop thread..
Although, I don`t think you`ll get much respect in there with that list. No offense.

xxEmma_Fanxx
I do!!! I love listening to R&B and Hip Hop music! I know poor Aaliyah and Lisa 'left eye' Lopes. sad They were my favourite idols. I love Aaliyah's song (Rock The Boat). Also i like TLC's songs (No Scrubs & Unpretty).

I like Mariah Carey, Jennifer Lopez, Ciara, Beyone Knowles etc.
rolling on floor laughing

SlipknoT
Originally posted by lanchi_croatia
wHo LiKeS: 2PaC sHakUr, aALiyaH, CiARa, MisSY, LuDacRis, tWiStA, R.KeLLy, tLC, ShAWNNa, mEtHoD MaN, LiL BoW WoW, ChiNgY.......???!!!

mY EmAiL: [email protected] Chingy, Lil Bow Wow, Ciara, Missy .... no expression Yo, Pound for Pound may have the worst taste on this board.

Tptmanno1
wow.
Not only is that possibly the worst list of Psudo-musicians I have ever seen, you typed it in such a way that I KNOW your a 13 year old MTV watching fangirl, and proving that I can disregard your opinion without a second thought.

O BTW, there's allready a very popular thread with the EXACT same name. One the first page too...

StinkFist462
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f59/t290148.html

search next time.

Freaky Zeeky

There is already a hip hop thread.

hh?

ill quote DJ Premier

"thats not hip hop, thats some other shit"

this is hip hop= http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f59/t290148.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.