jaden korr vs. kyle kartan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luke Is Better
i'm just tryin to c what u guys think of jaden
korr is a jedi knight
the fight happens in the valley of the jedi where kyle fought jerec

kamikz
Kyle would win. He beats him in Academy but Jaden cheats and takes the sceptor and blasts him. Still Kyle survived. Also Kyle has done much more greater things than Jaden has and beated more powerful people than Jaden has. Ragnos spirit in Tavions body is not a strong opponent, whats the difference? She still has the same force powers. Kyle beated Desann who was a threat to Luke Skywalker and the whole jedi academy.

darth plo koon
kyle has been through more training and experience he would kill jaden
even though jaden is still skilled

darth plo koon
games*

Kam Solusar
at the end of academy kyle would win, but Jaden does become the swords man in the galaxy so then no match but kyle for this one

Aduruth
id like to see jaden win, then again id like to see kyle win, my opinion give jaden a few more year(say 10) then katarn would have to watch his bak. lol.

how did outcast 2 end or jedi knight, jedi acadamy 2 end (the 1 with katarn) and wats it about. and 1 more, is it newer than the firast one or is that older becuase it sounds stupid but i thougth the one with jaden was the newest one.

Kam Solusar
jedi outcast with kyle, then jedi academy as jaden with kyle as the master

Kam Solusar
out cast ends with the reborns rounded up and desann killed by katarn

Kam Solusar
academy ends with jaden killing tavion and then ragnos using tavions body and stopping the resurrection of marca ragnos

Aduruth
thankis, i knoew how the one with jaden ended though lol. the one with just katarn is that like the one with jaden who completly dif?

Kam Solusar
no, jaden isnt in it at all. Kyle isnt even a jedi in outcast although he does come back in the middle. Kyle and jan ors(his wife) were investigating a mine in artus when desann and tavion showed up. they wanted to know where the valley of the jedi was so they took jan and killed her trying to turn kyle. Kyle swore to kill desann and went back to the academyto get his saber. he discovers that desann has been giving the energy from the valley to his followers : the rebourns. In the end kyle finds desann and kills him, but jan is still alive. he then decides to join the jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.