some info please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jaden101
i'm needing some SW information that many of you will no doubt know as most of you have delved into the EU far more than i have

give me some powerful Sith lords names from any era of starwars

also do i recall correctly that there is a Sith temple...perhaps from the Jedi Academy games...can someone tell me the same of that place

thanks guys

Fishy
In Jedi Academy you visit Korriban its a graveyard planet of the Sith and I think it was once the capitol before Ziost although I am not sure, but it would make sense seeing as Ajunta Pall landed there and he's the first real Sith Lord.

Anyways about powerful Sith Lords

Ajunta Pall - His spirit survived for thousands of years about 4x as long as Ragnos his spirit, and Ragnos his spirit was a lot weaker then Pall his spirit when he fought somebody. Pall was still a reasonable opponent making him seem pretty powerful now that I think of it.

Then you had Ragnos, Naga Sadow, Krash, Nadd, Exar Kun, Ulic Qel Droma who went light, Revan, Malak, Tulak Hord.... They are all pretty powerful.

I'm not to sure about Bane don't know a lot about him, but for as far as I know the next powerful Sith Lord would be Sidious. After that I wouldn't know because well I never read the NJO books after I found out Luke turns dark and how incredibly powerful he would become/

jaden101
cheers fishy...the info will come in handy indeed
thumb up

Fishy
If you need any specific info on anything just ask, I'm sure I or somebody else will give a really long answer... Probably somebody else because I won't be around for a two weeks after today but thats besides the point stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.