*~*~fAvOuRiTe/WoRsT hArRy PoTtEr QuOtEs~*~*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xxEmma_Fanxx
Post here, some of your most favourite or worst quotes from the Harry Potter film or book and explain why.

^_^

Happy Dance

xxEmma_Fanxx
Anyone??

daeri
l33t!

sugar&sweet
in the 3 film hermione says "I think they funny". but i cant tell if that was meant to b a joke or not as she had a serious look on her face when she said that. so i dont no y but i think that a worst quote.

APIECEOFME
My favorite quote is in HBP so I'll cover it up. I've never done the spoiler thing so here goes:
DD says to Harry "I'm not worried, I'm with you"
I loved this quote so much. It just showed how much he loved Harry.

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by sugar&sweet
in the 3 film hermione says "I think they funny". but i cant tell if that was meant to b a joke or not as she had a serious look on her face when she said that. so i dont no y but i think that a worst quote.

In the BOOK Hagrid said that. The movie made a mistake, which happens often.

babysooner13
"She needs to sort out her priorities." -- Ron, SS. I thougth he was so cute when he said that.

AngelGirl
Originally posted by APIECEOFME
My favorite quote is in HBP so I'll cover it up. I've never done the spoiler thing so here goes:
DD says to Harry "I'm not worried, I'm with you"
I loved this quote so much. It just showed how much he loved Harry. yes i thought that was a nice one to!

xxEmma_Fanxx
My favourite quotes are:

"Its ok crookshanks, just ignore the mean little boy."

"It's in his suitcase Ronald!"

goddess_susu
"You should have died! Died rather than betray your friends, as we would have done for you!"
-Sirius Black

"To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."
-Albus Dumbledore

"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
-Sirius Black

"The spiders... they want me to tap dance!... I don't wanna tap dance!"
-Ron (movie)

SltherinQueenDM
"Now, Now, play nice Draco" Lucius Malfoy (movie/ book???)

"Good, she was a terrible singer!" Ron Weasley (movie)

"Malfoy, Draco Malfoy" Draco (movie/book) only cause i love draco^_^

SltherinQueenDM
i have more but they've been posted

NightCrawler341
No double posting. >.<

allofyousuckkk
I'm going to tell you something I should have told you a long time ago-Dumbledore OoTP

allofyousuckkk
it's dumb but it sounded cool...mystifying lol

Unicor777
Harry Potter in GOS replying to Tom Riddle: " No! Albus Dumbledore is the greatest sorcerer in the world".

Unicor777
Voldermort when he tried to kill Harry in the ORder of the Phoenix, the fight at the fountain, we aims at Harry but the statue jumps infront of Hary and takes the spell:

" What"!!!!.... Dumbledore.

sasee tiin
"yes," said Harry stiffly.
"yes sir." (snape)
"there's no need to call me "sir", professor."

Clovie
from HBP

Harry: Yes.
Snape: Yes, sir.
Harry: There's no need to call me 'sir,' Professor.

couldn't stop laughing lol

bag i haven't seen the one above me cry dunce

but it is still damn funnyninja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.