Attempted Murder for Free Health Care...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PVS

Fire
now this is very sick, and also very sad, To me this proves that system just doesn't work

MC Mike
Yep

whobdamandog
Too bad the poor guy didn't realize that prisoners get crappy health care coverage..

whobdamandog
And it doesn't compensate for the fact that in prison..he's at a greater risk of contracting std's and a whole slew of other ailments.

jaden101

Fire
Well the healthcare problem is about the same in belgium, dunno about the figures tho.

I doubt our prisons have X-box's, Playstations and swimmingpools tho

Capt_Fantastic
This isn't the first time I've heard about this kind of thing. I recall an episode of Unsolved Mysteries when a nurse poisioned two of her patients for free health care in jail. I also recall she escaped. (I guess that was the unsolved part of the mystery.) I guess that speaks to the health care system in this country.

tabby999
dont you think that instead of shooting someone who works hard and is a upstanding citizen, you'd just wander around with your gun till you saw some scummy junkie whos gonna steal some ladys handbag and blow him away?

botankus
If you're self-centered enough to want the health coverage, you sure as hell ain't gonna be considerate about who you choose as your victim.

FeceMan
Just to spite him, they should quarantine him in a bleak cell and throw him a bottle of aspirin for his 'health care'.

PVS
couldnt he have just cheated on his taxes and reported himself anonymously?
maybe he could have tried dealing heroine?
there are many ways to land in jail without shooting anyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.