your favourite PS2 game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

monkifier
feel free to discuss ur favourite PS2 game to me. i wont mind ur choice. I wont say cos i love many ps2 games. big grin

bartdude
madden 2005

Darth Nauj
this is a hard one cause I have a lot of favorites messed

snake_eyes616
Shouldn't this be in the Videogames forum? Anyway, my fav PS2 game is MGS3: Snake Eater big grin

black robb
Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal

monkifier
Originally posted by black robb
Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal oi. ur such a loser mon. tryin to think i cant read u tryin to write arse. consealing bad words with other words. ha!

jaden101
san andreas...nothing else comes close

Zebra 3
From what I played so far Dead to Rights, Starsky & Hutch and my very favourite GTA: Vice City.

Maverick2364
Hmm I like Metal Gear, Madden NFL 2005, FFX, Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Red Facton, but of all of them I love MVP 2005 rock

Movie_Geek_
Chocobo Racing, Mega Man Legends 2, Time Crisis, ALL the Resident Evil games!!

Fire
Metal Gear and Burn Out

))TrAuMa((
Snake Eater, and San Andreaes!

Kumar
i would have to say Megaman Aniversary Collection and Kingdom Hearts. most people think that game is stupid because they have never played it but if oyu ar einto a good RPG, it is a great game

SnakeEyes
If I had to choose one... it would be God Of War... it is an excellent game.

Charlie8
Thats a hard one, but I would have to say MK Deception. The Konquest mode on that is Fantastic and I really got caught up in that game.

MetallicaT
San Andreaes for sure

JKozzy
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner. So much fun.

Lana
FFX and GTA.

stunna1773
resident evil code veronica and resident evil 4

SnakeEyes
I'm pretty sure those AREN'T for PS2... ^

Zatch
prince Of Persia Warrior Within

stunna1773
code vernica is but i played reident evil 4 gamecube before and im gonna get it for ps2

PunkRockJunkie
I always thought the Tony Hawk's games were awesome. THAW looks great, and I can't wait to play it big grin
The GTA 3D series kicked butt, and I thoroughly enjoyed Pro Evo 4, and Pro Evo 5 looks even better!
Happy Dance

Arbiter
Final Fantasy X

darth_royke
wcs 2003, nba live 2003, colin mcrae04, timesplitters, red faction 2

Gregory
It's hard to say ... Beyond Good and Evil, maybe.

love tidus
ffx and TR2! they rule!!!

mutilated_body
i liked playin NHL2005 and ESPN BBall 05 especially online though to many people trash talk lol

Stealth Agent
Madden 2002 and Snake Eater

Sonic x 20
Def Jam Fight For NY, NFL Streets 2, Capcom vs SNK 2, ESPN NFL 2K5, DragonBall Z Budaki 3, Devil May Cry 3.

monkifier
God of War . Rock n roll!!

Sonic x 20
God of War was Awesome!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin

hotsauce6548
God of War, without a doubt. cool

Sonic x 20
Dragonball Z Budokai 3. Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.