darth maul [ single saber ] vs dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth plo koon
this thread had most probabily been done so dont come in crying about it just answer the question

i think dooku will win cos maul is a speacilised doubler but ist all up to youza

Admiral Akbar
dooku, overkill. Maul doesnt even stand a chance with both his lightsabers.

kamikz
Maul has no chance here. He should at least have his double-bladed saber. Dooku is a far better force user and a little better swordsman.

Admiral Akbar
little better swordsman? u mean much better.

Shadow_Star
Dooku would kill Maul. Maul with his double-bladed lightsaber doesn't stand a chance.

MAKASHIMAN
This is the dumbest thread I have ever read. Whats next? Mace without vapaad vs. Dooku without makashi?

Darth Kronos
Dooku waaaaay overkill, maul lost to TPM Aprentice ob1 dooku had the chance to kill AOTC ob1 and ROTS ob1...buddy...i need access to what youv'e been smoking

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by MAKASHIMAN
This is the dumbest thread I have ever read. Whats next? Mace without vapaad vs. Dooku without makashi?

Thas actually the stupidest fight. As a matter of fact there would be no fight.

Those are the styles they rely on to vs other opponents. The fight would be a fist brawl and mace would kick his ass. Happy Dance

darth plo koon
dude i didnt make this thread for your comments like that i made it to see peoples oppionion im not getting on your case or eany thing but pls less of the over kill its only a dam fight so wot if its dump use your mind before you speak that way you will be more popular and you will cut down on the arguments

darth plo koon
not you ackbar the other guy before you

darth plo koon
this threead makes just as much sense as eany other its a versus duh

Darth Calladus
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
little better swordsman? u mean much better. dooku wins this. but he wuldnt win by a landslide like ur saying. thats nonsense and a discredit to the greatest sith assassin there ever was.

JediMusician
I also think Dooku would win.
Even with Maul using his double, Tyrannus is a better swordsman, and more powerful with the Force. Maul was well trained by Sidious, but Dooku was trained by Yoda and Sidious both.

Darth Calladus
i know all that....dooku is my favorite chracter also. but maul is in my top 4. i hate how nobody gives him credit or even tries to defend him. and where did these plo koon fan nerd bitches come from. evrybody loves plo koon. they think hes better then maul. hell no, not even close

JediMusician
No, of course Plo Koon can not compare with Darth Maul.

Darth_Janus
Here's my imput to this thread:

Darth Windu
That's actually a really cool picture. . . . except that Tyranus hates the use of more than a single blade. He looks down on Maul and Assaj and Grievous and Aurra, etc. And he would whoop Maul thoroughly.

Now while I give Maul far more credit than most, I don't need an uberly long post to say why he wins. Maul would kill Plo Koon or Ki-Adi-Mundi or some other, and most of the other Jedi Knights and Masters. Dooku could defeat any single person in the entire Order, save for Yoda and perhaps Mace Windu. Maul wouldn't last a minute against Windu, if that.

The Jr. Sith Lord would fall to a barrage of lightning that throws him out a window, a Force-Grip and Throw that would break his neck against a wall, a saber slice to the head, a chopping in the stomach, a kick down a reactor shaft, etc.

Darth_Janus
That pic, I believe, is from TPM. And I say that simply because the blue blade (If you look close) is NOT Obi's or Anakin's.

darth plo koon
guys i never ever said maul would win and im not defending him and so the hell wot if im a plo koon fan woohoo amazing and were the hell did you come from dooku fan half of you guys just play this like a dam competitaion who can like therre character more well so wot if i like plo koon non of you biz

Darth_Otaku
Originally posted by MAKASHIMAN

I hate you so much no expression

gun_bandana blowup giljotiini

Lord Nihilus
The Count takes this one.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth Calladus
dooku wins this. but he wuldnt win by a landslide like ur saying. thats nonsense and a discredit to the greatest sith assassin there ever was.

Ok, your obviously an idiot. This is a stand up for Maul. Dooku destroys Maul. Dooku's force powers are more than enough to kill him. Maul was still a knight during the time of TPM and dooku is a master duelist. Obi wan killed maul, not fair but he did, and im very sure obi wan +anakin are more than a match for Maul, and dooku toyed with them for a while and then finished them off with ease.

Admiral Akbar
Dooku wins.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by JediMusician
No, of course Plo Koon can not compare with Darth Maul.

Sure Plo koon can compare to Maul. Maybe plo would not be as victorious as we think but he wouldent die in 10 seconds. His force powers would greatly amaze Maul, but Maul has the upperhand in agility and cheap shots. laughing out loud

LordSorgo
This is a silly thread....

Dooku would mop the freakin' floor with Maul!

And whoever said this "Greatest Assassin" crap is such a moron!

Maul was not an Assassin, he was a SITH LORD who was sent on missions to kill people. That's just what sith do. It doesn't make them an Assassin. That is like saying Anakin is an Assassin, and if so, that would make Anakin the "greatest Assassin".

Darth Windu
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Sure Plo koon can compare to Maul. Maybe plo would not be as victorious as we think but he wouldent die in 10 seconds. His force powers would greatly amaze Maul, but Maul has the upperhand in agility and cheap shots. laughing out loud

Ummm. No. And if you want to argue that, there's still a Plo vs. Maul thread going on. . . . somehow. Well yeah, Plo wouldn't die in TEN seconds. More like thirty.

darth plo koon
i know this is a silly thread guess who made it

hw isit a friking silly its a threwad a vs a fight 2 light sabers fighting i wanted to see some origanal opinion thanks to you there is non

darth plo koon
hehe thread

Darth Windu
. . . . what?

JediMusician
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
That pic, I believe, is from TPM. And I say that simply because the blue blade (If you look close) is NOT Obi's or Anakin's.

If you mean the pic you posted, it is from AotC. In the ending duel, there was going to be a segment with Dooku dual wielding, but it was taken out. It's in the extras of the DVD. The stunt double was really amazing, its a shame really. Someone had a good point about Dooku having disdain for anything other than a single lightsaber.

Darth Windu
Yup, from LOE.

Darth_Janus
Ah, and I take back the issue about the lightsaber not being either Obi's or Anakin's. I forgot that they were given new lightsabers for that battle.

So that was on the DVD, you say? Score... another reason to buy them... I'm waiting for ROTS is November before I buy a DVD pack.

Baston Alveron
I say maul wins in episode 1 the only reason he dies is because of some stupid retarted accident it had nothing to do with his swordsmanship. and if u watch the movie darth maul fights better with his single then double, more fluent and faster

Darth_Janus
I don't really see Maul as better with a single blade, and he's outclassed anyways.

Lord Caltor
there was a plo vs maul thread and id say from the posts maul gets b****** up so bad lol but prabably even... ths one well maul is good but he has hardly a chance... and as for 10seconds no way more than that dooku has to show off first for a minute then start toying then start more aggresivly then just go for a kill thats more dooku realistic

MAKASHIMAN
Tyranus would probly talk maul down with that deep convincing voice of his and the force persausion. oops

Admiral Akbar
I dont even think Maul would last 30 seconds. Dooku only toyed with Obi Wan becuz he was dooku's padawans master. So dooku dident want to strike him down. But we all saw what happened with anakin, dooku cared less about him.

Aduruth
wait akbar wat did u just say, i dont understand? retype all that.

but about this thread (Id like for maul to win) but honostly i dont have a clue, yea sure darth tyranus is better in the force, but u really cant compare the two one had an extra 10 yrs. to improve. my opinion thugh.

Admiral Akbar
Or you can read harder and understand it better. What did i say, here Il summarize this for you since you obviously cant read.

Maul would fight a dooku that uses his full force potential and heavy lightsaber skills.

Dooku wont toy around with Maul, he only did that to obi wan because he was Qui Gon's master. ANd Jinn was Obi Wans master. He dident fight silly with anakin, he was much more focused. He still took him down in less than 2min.

Admiral Akbar
So Maul who IMO would not kill Obi Wan and Anakin stands no chance against Dooku.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.