A thread that Doesn't need a second part

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BENITO
RANDOMNESS
Galore
One
man
Crusade
I'll
Stop
typing
this
When
The
stick out tongue
wink
big grin

Revernd Maynard
why
did
i
look
in
this
thread
erm

Deano
;fjskldj.l
kdjfdkf
jfdsjf
jfdjhfd
fkisdjiofsjd
fjsdpfd

a1hsauce
*sigh* no

DarkC
Originally posted by Deano
;fjskldj.l
kdjfdkf
jfdsjf
jfdjhfd
fkisdjiofsjd
fjsdpfd
Typical Deano post. laughing out loud

BENITO
Originally posted by DarkC
Typical Deano post. laughing out loud cause it doesn't make sense or Does it confused

Deano
it makes perfect sensesmile

DarkC
It makes no sense at all. stick out tongue

Your Angel
this
thread
is
absolutely
pointless

BENITO
Originally posted by Your Angel
this
thread
is
absolutely
pointless DUH!!!!!

Deano
Originally posted by DarkC
It makes no sense at all. stick out tongue

you have to learn the language
its called gibberish

BENITO
you have to learn the language
its called gibberish How about this language I was Dude and he was whoa and I was like dude and he was like Whoa then I was like Whoa and he was like dude then I was Dude and he was whoa and I was like dude and he was like Whoa then I was like Whoa and he was like dude then I was Dude and he was whoa and I was like dude and he was like Whoa then I was like Whoa and he was like dude then I was Dude and he was whoa and I was like dude and he was like Whoa then I was like Whoa and he was like dude then I was Dude and he was whoa and I was like dude and he was like Whoa then I was like Whoa and he was like dude then I was Dude and he was whoa and I was like dude and he was like Whoa then I was like Whoa and he was like dude then I was Dude and he was whoa and I was like dude and he was like Whoa then I was like Whoa and he was like dude then I was Dude and he was whoa and I was like dude and he was like Whoa then I was like Whoa and he was like dude then I was Dude and he was whoa and I was like dude and he was like Whoa then I was like Whoa and he was like dude then I was Dude and he was whoa and I was like dude and he was like Whoa then I was like Whoa and he was like dude then I was Dude and he was whoa and I was like dude and he was like Whoa then I was like Whoa and he was like dude then

Deano
Originally posted by BENITO
How about this language I was Dude and he was whoa and I was like dude and he was like Whoa then I was like Whoa and he was like dude then I was Dude and he was whoa and I was like dude and he was like Whoa then I was like Whoa and he was like dude then I was Dude and he was whoa and I was like dude and he was like Whoa then I was like Whoa and he was like dude then I was Dude and he was whoa and I was like dude and he was like Whoa then I was like Whoa and he was like dude then I was Dude and he was whoa and I was like dude and he was like Whoa then I was like Whoa and he was like dude then I was Dude and he was whoa and I was like dude and he was like Whoa then I was like Whoa and he was like dude then I was Dude and he was whoa and I was like dude and he was like Whoa then I was like Whoa and he was like dude then I was Dude and he was whoa and I was like dude and he was like Whoa then I was like Whoa and he was like dude then I was Dude and he was whoa and I was like dude and he was like Whoa then I was like Whoa and he was like dude then I was Dude and he was whoa and I was like dude and he was like Whoa then I was like Whoa and he was like dude then I was Dude and he was whoa and I was like dude and he was like Whoa then I was like Whoa and he was like dude then

whats that language called? repeated english?

BENITO
whats that language called? repeated english? Dude talk That was just a small story

justjakk
Dude talk That was just a small story

but he couldnt have just said woah....its like did he say wooah or just woah? and when you said dude, did you mean dood or duuude? and when did the monkey get into this story? i may be misinterpreting but its like MATT DAMON duuude. you should learn how to spell your dudes right.

BENITO
Originally posted by justjakk
but he couldnt have just said woah....its like did he say wooah or just woah? and when you said dude, did you mean dood or duuude? and when did the monkey get into this story? i may be misinterpreting but its like MATT DAMON duuude. you should learn how to spell your dudes right. Matt Damon Matt Matt mmmmmMatt Damon

XIA
RANDOMNESS
Galore
One
man
Crusade
I'll
Stop
typing
this
When
The
stick out tongue
wink
big grin
no no expression

a1hsauce
eek! we have a XIA sighting!

BENITO
Originally posted by XIA
no no expression Yes No maybe Yes No Maybe Yes no maybe Yes no Maybe Yes No maybe Yes No Maybe Yes no maybe Yes no Maybe Yes No maybe Yes No Maybe Yes no maybe Yes no Maybe Yes No maybe Yes No Maybe Yes no maybe Yes no Maybe Yes No maybe Yes No Maybe Yes no maybe Yes no Maybe Yes No maybe Yes No Maybe Yes no maybe Yes no Maybe Yes No maybe Yes No Maybe Yes no maybe Yes no Maybe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.