Tonight on the Morning news

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revernd Maynard
Were the Moosey awards fixed? find out tonight..on the morning news

Disco Moose
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
Were the Moosey awards fixed? find out tonight..on the morning news

On Fox 8, channel 37.

Revernd Maynard
Did A1hsauce sleep with a rabid mongoose? find out tonight...on the morning news...on fox 8...channel 37

Deano
definetly fixedbig grin

PrinceofBlades
Here's Pob with the weather. whistling

Thanks Mynard.

It looks like its gonna be hot hot hot with the high's in the 400's lowes in the 220's.
We're looking at methane build up for the northwest region and cumbulus clouds holding nitrogenous-oxide. However the weekend is looking good, with second sun bringing some humidity and shade because of the third moons eclispe. However it is he strom season, and we are expecting an 8 class strom to hit later tonight. At the rate it's moving it should hit later this evening, but not to big of a storm. Be sure to stay tunned in to your emergancy communication system for any updates on the storm. Back to you Mynard.

Revernd Maynard
find out tonight...on the morning news

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Here's Pob with the weather. whistling

Thanks Mynard.

It looks like its gonna be hot hot hot with the high's in the 400's lowes in the 220's.
We're looking at methane build up for the northwest region and cumbulus clouds holding nitrogenous-oxide. However the weekend is looking good, with second sun bringing some humidity and shade because of the third moons eclispe. However it is he strom season, and we are expecting an 8 class strom to hit later tonight. At the rate it's moving it should hit later this evening, but not to big of a storm. Be sure to stay tunned in to your emergancy communication system for any updates on the storm. Back to you Mynard. looks like its gonna be a hot one eh Pob?

PrinceofBlades
yeah we get the pun Mynard...

PrinceofBlades
or oxi-moron....

Revernd Maynard
yeah we get the pun Mynard... big grin

PrinceofBlades
looks like its gonna be a hot one eh Pob?

Well last years drought was due to the high in the 800's, so this summer seems to be cool.

Revernd Maynard
Well last years drought was due to the high in the 800's, so this summer seems to be cool. you better bring out your sweater people...

a1hsauce
laughing out loud this this is pretty witty...ohh man you guys ar efunny

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by a1hsauce
laughing out loud this this is pretty witty...ohh man you guys ar efunny and heres A1 now.....mr. sauce...is it true..that you had sex with that rabid mongoose?

Revernd Maynard
no comment eh?

a1hsauce
and heres A1 now.....mr. sauce...is it true..that you had sex with that rabid mongoose?
What I do in the privacy of my own suite, with Ms. Mongoose 2004 is nobodies business

Revernd Maynard
What I do in the privacy of my own suite, with Ms. Mongoose 2004 is nobodies business yes, but the fact that you brought it to a public playground in the middle of the day, and took pictures of it, and stabbed a kid, and cut off a dolls head, while having sex with Ms. Mongoose 2004, dont you find that somewhat of a crime?

PrinceofBlades
laughing

no expression *cough* we have a tape, and we shall show it to the genral public tonight....

a1hsauce
yes, but the fact that you brought it to a public playground in the middle of the day, and took pictures of it, and stabbed a kid, and cut off a dolls head, while having sex with Ms. Mongoose 2004, dont you find that somewhat of a crime?
confused i fail to see your point... i paid the damn mongoose, what more do u want!?

DarkC
Next up, Straight Eye for the Queer Guy.

PrinceofBlades
Thanks for volunteering Dark.

PrinceofBlades
yes I made pg 2!!!!

Revernd Maynard
confused i fail to see your point... i paid the damn mongoose, what more do u want!? do you realize that being naked in public is a federal offense?

DarkC
yes I made pg 2!!!!
Congrats?

BENITO
Were the Moosey awards fixed? find out tonight..on the morning news We knew that

and this Just in a Man in a long jacket and Bagie jeans with blonde hair and is white is typing big grin

PrinceofBlades
do you realize that being naked in public is a federal offense?

It is? #shocked#...*jumps in strash can*

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by DarkC
Congrats?

hey how many pages have you started. uh?

what was that.....

yeah that's right NONE!!

no expression sorry....

Fionnuala
Take your drugs and go back to sleep...

PrinceofBlades
my mom doesn't believe in pills....

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Fionnuala
Take your drugs and go back to sleep... ok......yawn

DarkC
And now people, Anson Carter was reportedly doing drugd at an interstate city resturant.

a1hsauce
do you realize that being naked in public is a federal offense?
I swear...i didnt know

BENITO
my mom doesn't believe in pills.... Re-hi-eally

PrinceofBlades
The seller is still at large, but he seems to like the zerg from star craft, and answers to the alias of "Prince of Blades". If you have any information on this persons where abouts please call 1-800-I know the dude your talking about-but I don't want to be a snitch- cause your protection program sucks-so i'm just calling to tell you that. Extension #410925673754396211984+3216546854216751216549=8546

Revernd Maynard
I swear...i didnt know do you know you're being charged on 13987123807123 counts of public indecency?

PrinceofBlades
do you know you're being charged on 13987123807123 counts of public indecency?

I thought it was 13987123807124?

bordom
laughing out loud what a amusing thread... Good job Maynard big grin

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by bordom
laughing out loud what a amusing thread... Good job Maynard big grin thank you big grin

bordom
happy welcome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.