Lilmisskitten vs Justjakk (with poll)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilmisskitten
Ok, we both had a set picture to do in paint, with a mouse, no scanner or imported images. I want you to vote whos you think is better and which one you like more

Do it for the picture and not for WHO you like more (unless you like me more than go ahead stick out tongue )

!i!iVOTEi!i!

p.s we havn't seen each others pics so this will be interesting

my one V

§P0oONY
I reserve judgement.

lilmisskitten
Weres Jack !! he kinda need to pos this for people to vote

lilmisskitten
Ha, gone offline, now ..........great miffed

AngelGirl
jacks not online! and anyway who is he?

PrinceofBlades
You mean the rabbit dude? Yeah, he's got my vote....

fantasygirl
Well, I don't know who I should vote for yet.. cause I need to see both pics. erm stick out tongue

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
You mean the rabbit dude? Yeah, he's got my vote....

you havnt seen the pic yet blink

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
you havnt seen the pic yet blink

roll eyes (sarcastic) Shhh, like this isn't a popularity contest.

lilmisskitten
I am actually serious about this being abou the picture and not the person look at my seriousity >>>>>>>no expression

(and i think you shoudl like me more roll eyes (sarcastic) :lolsmile

§P0oONY
I am actually serious about this being abou the picture and not the person look at my seriousity >>>>>>>no expression

I've seen his pic's they're absolutely brilliant... no offence to your's because you beat me any day.

But he gets my vote... sorry.. sadwalk

PrinceofBlades

And look at mine lol this is a popularity contest, so deal with it stick out tongue

§P0oONY
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f68/t313146.html

lilmisskitten
Most of those arn't on paint though, i can draw to that standered (now)

justjakk
sorry i am impatient sometimes. heres mine.

justjakk
i must apologyze for my lateness. i was here and sent off a pm to lilmiss, but she did not answer. i waited and got bored so i went to sleep. just woke up and posted. i did,however, post in the sig forum under her thread with my pic also. if she didnt see it, i dont know how she missed it.

justjakk
i felt sorry about being late with my post....so i did this.

§P0oONY
Intriguing... that is a nice picture there Jakk

EVERYONE VOTE........ OR I'LL SMITE!

justjakk
i think i may have had an unfair advantage cause no one saw my pic before they started voting. i dont think it would be benifitial to start another, but i must ask those who voted for me if they really like the pic i just posted of the girl with the castle. i would hate to win a art contest on popularity technicality.

wow, i used two large words. my brain hurts

justjakk
thank you all.

shadow12
wow they are both good

Piggle Humsy
Ok I came and saw.. I took my time inspecting both pictures and I had to choose lilmisskitten.. I like the look of her picture better and the detail of the roses around the door way, and I like the dress and pixie look of the person in the pic.
Although I must point out I think both are totally awesome and it's amazing that you just did it in paint.. I could never do anything like that no2

Did you talk about what image to draw?
because they are both quite similar.

justjakk
yeah, it was decided by lilmiss that it should be a red-haired female with forest and a castle and the sky shoulf be red as well.....

Piggle Humsy
I was just wondering...
If you wanted it to be judged on the artwork and not by popularity shouldn't this have been put in the Artwork Forum? confused

shrug

justjakk
it was kittens idea to put it here.

Piggle Humsy
The she must pay the price!

evillaugh

just kiddin! stick out tongue

justjakk
haha PH

justjakk
i guss i should open this in the artwork forum and see if that will work better

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by justjakk
i guss i should open this in the artwork forum and see if that will work better

Just ask a Mod to move it.
or get lilmisskitten to ask.. as I'm not sure if it has to be the thread maker who asks.. confused

justjakk
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Just ask a Mod to move it.
or get lilmisskitten to ask.. as I'm not sure if it has to be the thread maker who asks.. confused

yeah but then i would still have the three votes from people who didnt even see mine.. By the by, its allready been opened. I guess i just like to be fair. I got bored and went to bed while this original was being made. I dont want to win just because someone likes me and has seen my drawings before. Thats really not what this is about.

I love a challenge, and anything that makes me step up my game is well worth the time. smile

Piggle Humsy
mkay

then you should ask for this one to be closed...

rather than have a duplicate thread...

shrugrin

justjakk
ok thnx PH

Piggle Humsy
*puts on southern accent*

no worries, just doin' my job sir hihat

justjakk
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
*puts on southern accent*

no worries, just doin' my job sir hihat

lol, well im off to bed. i have contacted a mod to close this. the thread has been redone in the artwork forum.

send me a pm tommorrow PH, we can talk some more if you like.

Neo_Version 7
I see someone's making a new friend.

justjakk
really?

i make friends?

thats a new one to me neo lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.