One Piece forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kandieren
Eiichrio Oda's One Piece.

Seeking to be the greatest pirate in the world, young Luffy, endowed with stretching powers from the legendary demon fruit "gummo-gummo" travels towards Grand Line in search of One Piece, the largest tresure in the world. Along with comrades in arms: Roronoa Zoro (the swordsman), Usopp (the liar), Nami (the navigator), Sanji (the cook), and Chopper (the doctor), comic adventures mix with true heroism in the time of great naval battles. - summary by andre @ imdb

Here is your chance to have a say about the anime, One Piece & it's characters. Post fanfiction, fanart,comments or ask a question that you need answered. Anything that will rock your boat, really XD.

Kaizoku rule!!
*O.K. jumps from the edge of Sky Piea just to catch a ride on the ballon octopus X3*

bushidorodent
one question zoro is it possible to hold/and fight with a sword n your teeth?

Kandieren
Originally posted by bushidorodent
one question zoro is it possible to hold/and fight with a sword n your teeth?

I don't know if the average person would be able to accomplish it but with a whole lot of training ( such as lifting heavy weights with your mouth- to strengthen your jaw... like zoro did when he was little ) anything might be possible. Although, personally... I don't think that anyone's teeth would really be able to handle the trama of hitting someone hard enough to hurt them with a katana >.< ... unless you drink more than the average serving of milk.

Zoro is just abnormal ... like the rest of the crew ^^ That's why we love him so much X3

alcadeias
i know he is cool with he's three swords

Burner
I read the first 6 books and watch the show and I would have to say that Roranoa Zoro is my favorite, and I thing it would be possible to do that if you had a device in your mouth to keep it from fallin' out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.