Spiderman ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
I have a Spiderman book where he is fighting Lizard and there in the sewer and the celling falls on top of spidey and after siting their for a minute he lifts it now this had concrete and what looked like a subway car I was wondering how heavy it was I ask anybody

thesilverspider
between 5 10 tons

colossus17
wrong forum......and i believe it was stated by marvel that the weight was 10,000-20,000 tons......

thesilverspider
spidey cant lift that

Scoobless
whatever the weight of it was it was outside the normal paramaters for his abilities... he just really, really wanted to lift it.....

thesilverspider
ok he edited

colossus17
Originally posted by thesilverspider
ok he edited

yeah before it stated around 200-300....tons and u said he couldnt lift that but now when its tens of thousands of tons its fine?>

golem370
I wonder if adrenaline can affect his strength and make him stronger

Never
Originally posted by colossus17
wrong forum......and i believe it was stated by marvel that the weight was 10,000-20,000 tons......

What? Marvel said a subway car weighs 10,000+ tons?

Swanky-Tuna
There was an estimate on it a while ago that was something like 40 tons.

Also note that Spiderman was pretty pissed at the time.

jacobo0o
it has to be adrenaline i think

Scoobless
i also remember a quote from that issue... well.... maybe not an exact quote

he said "feels like every muscle's popped loose and bleeding"

(or something very similar to that)

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by thesilverspider
spidey cant lift that Oh but he held up the entire Daily Bugle building for like an hour once yes roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.