Havok vs. Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

teddygreen17
Both are vunerable to each others attack. So who wins?
Fight is in Australia.

Scoobless
Australia.... why?

going to say Carnage wins... Havok may be able to fry him but Carnage has precision distance attacks as well.... in fact he can fire off tendril spikes like machinegun fire

Dark Thor
carnage is immune to fire but is he immune to plasma?

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Dark Thor

What was that? You have no idea what you're talking about?

Dr. Diamond
i say that carnage is pretty much done for. havok absorbs energy the australian desert can get up to 140 degrees. the energy from the sun would supply him with more than enough power to totally kill carnage.

GGgrievous725
Originally posted by Dark Thor
man your smart no I'm just kidding you know nothing OK carnage wins even if he is burned carnage is in his blood stream now so if he bleeds guess what comes out

CorderaMitchell
Carnage quite easily.

EsteemedLeader
carnage.

brainchild81
I think Havok would waste him.

jinzin
havoc at full power can supposedly cause a super nova....but since he's a scared little brat most of the time...carnage wins.

xmarksthespot
Havoc can release stored energy omnidirectionally if I remember correctly so I don't think precision aim is really a problem. If he doesn't hold back he'd win. Still say Carnage anyway lol.

Dizzle
Carnage, more than not. A good blast will probly waste him, but he can dodge well enough. Havok wastes all of his energy in an omnidirectional attack, I do believe. So in the event that Carnage gets out of the way, Havok's screwed. If he doesn't go for the big blast, Carnage probly wins by them spikey things. (and yes, that is the scientific term)

lft4ded
Havok because with him in it it becomes an X-book, necessitating a guest spot by Wolverine, who will offer to deal with Carnage himself...but because the comic is 'Havok vs Carnage' Havok will give his thanks but then tell Wolverine that this is his fight and then defeat Carnage.

Havok can produce wide-angle blasts too. I think that Carnage, in the end will want to close in for the kill and get wasted for his trouble.

jinzin
yes while I feel carnage will more likely win this, havok as proven to be able to project his assault in a half dome shape hitting everything infront of his immediate vecinity.

ImmortalOne
Carnage has the killlllerrr instinct, Havoks a punk !!

jinzin
havok also happens to be quite powerful...

grey fox
I hate to say this but carnage is going down.......

DarkCrawler
Havok wins.

K3VIL
Havok has more control over his powers actually.
During an X-Men issue, when Azazel was trying to open a portal to the Earth from the dimension he and his sons, like Nightcrawler use to perform their teleportation, Alex was hitted from 3 explosive arrows and pull them out his body without reporting any real damage, we can assume he somehow healed himself or that his body, like that of Iceman, is becoming made of energy in a solid state or something like that, but that just an assumption made from me.
Concrete things about him, Alex can emit sufficient energy to avoid Xorn's blackhole to destroy the Earth, he can propel himself in a sort of superjump through shooting from his legs his energy, and can charge it in his fist to hit you with more strenght than a common human.
He can shoot discharges that can just stun a man or fry off the flesh and bones from him and make him explode.
Carnage is toast.

Nataku8188
Just so you guys know, nothing but extreme heat is very effective against carnage. Firestar's microwave flame blasts have melted full size metal cannons in second, through brickwalls with ease, etc.

I don't know much about havok except he shoots destructive blasts, not sure how hot they are or anything though.

teddygreen17
Doesn't Havok have the ability to use the energy stored in his body and blast it out as "SOUND" waves - which are another form of energy?
If so, he can vastly widen his attack and literally vaporize Carnage.

But if not, Carnage catches him decides not to use him and chooses Havok as the next symbiote wearer. Then Carnage seeps into his poors and becomes one with the energy Havok posesses and becomes literally unstopable.

DarkCrawler
I think he can make it to either stun or be as hot as sun...or how hot is plasma?

Metalmanx
Hot.

That's all you need to know.

Havok wins against Carnage. I'm not saying it won't be tough, but Havok really is actually much more powerful than people give him credit for. He's really just about on par wtih Cyclops.

I bet no one here would say that Carnage beats Cyclops.

teddygreen17
Havok and Cyclops are basically the same. If Carnage can slither his way to victory again Havok (who can blast from two hands), he can surely maneuver his way around to take out Cyke.

Remeber (no prep) - so Cyke's tactile abilities has no effect except on the move - which won't do much against Carnage.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Hot.

That's all you need to know.

Havok wins against Carnage. I'm not saying it won't be tough, but Havok really is actually much more powerful than people give him credit for. He's really just about on par wtih Cyclops.

I bet no one here would say that Carnage beats Cyclops.
Havok is more powerful than Scott, tough Scott has more experience and control.

Metalmanx
Truth.

black robb
Carnage has quicker reflexes than Spiderman. The minute the fight starts he's on him faster than Wolverine on underage girls

Pointinel
havok will run circles on this ***** like '01-'02 kings against the knicks.

Nataku8188
Whoever said Carnage would lose to Cyke must be drunk...

Cyke's blasts are just force, they are heatless.

black robb
Originally posted by Pointinel
havok will run circles on this ***** like '01-'02 kings against the knicks. why do you keep showing up where i'm at? i swear we're gonna get in a shootout...

Pointinel
lol

keep walkin fam... casualty you dont wanna be, dont want it with me

teddygreen17
LOL - Yo This is even as hell - But if Carnage is as fast as he can be - wouldn't he just dodge Havok (and Cyke "for those clowns who included him"wink attacks. Havok will get worn down and Carnage would use him as a rechargeable battery for his MP3 player.

K3VIL
Originally posted by teddygreen17
LOL - Yo This is even as hell - But if Carnage is as fast as he can be - wouldn't he just dodge Havok (and Cyke "for those clowns who included him"wink attacks. Havok will get worn down and Carnage would use him as a rechargeable battery for his MP3 player.
Cyclops emit an monodirectional blast.
Havok can emit omnidirectional blasts.Carnage jump, Havok blast, Carnage dies.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by black robb
Carnage has quicker reflexes than Spiderman. The minute the fight starts he's on him faster than Wolverine on underage girls

faster than wolverine on underage goats

teddygreen17
Even so, yall act like carnage is human, the symbiote can slither into cracks in the ground and come up behind Cyke or Havok and "choke bof dem to def"

black robb
Originally posted by K3VIL
Cyclops emit an monodirectional blast.
Havok can emit omnidirectional blasts.Carnage jump, Havok blast, Carnage dies. Carnage is more agile than Spiderman,who has dodged Cyclops blasts

Timslar
Havok's energy comes out in every direction when not directed by him. Plasma is very hot, and I THINK is only found on the sun. He can do more things with his power than Cyclops. He could fry Carnage no matter what direction he comes from, and destroy Carnage's projectiles.

Personally, I think Havok takes this.

teddygreen17
I am the creator of this thread, and I have stayed neutral until now.
This is why Carnage would lose.

-> HAVOK would use his energy, direct it through his body, through his feet, and slide energy pulses though the ground.
-> The energy pulses would be so light that no one would be able to feel or hear it.
-> Carnage is so preocupide with killing, he obviously wouldn't notice (I'm not sure anybody would).
-> As the pulses are surging through the grass and concrete and dirt - Havok waits until Carnage gets in the right spot and then;
---> FWIIMMMMMM. He shocks the hell outs him and hits him with everything, obviously killing Carnage.

Any Objections?

Timslar
Umm, yeah. I'm not an expert but ...are you sure he can do that? Not saying he can't, but I wanna know that just wasn't an assumption.

teddygreen17
I check the Marvel site on him. I believe he can do it. But according to the site it USUALLY is from his Arms. But I believe he can emit it from all parts of his body - because the energy he has is in all cells. - > he simply needs to focus it.

Timslar
Yes, he can emit the energy form any part of him. (Had a fun time against the Hulk one time, and tried to blow him up afer absorbing some of his power. =P) but I meant about this sneaking his energy through the grass....are you sure about that?

teddygreen17
See energy can go through any matter - If Havok can force it out of any part of his body and really focus on controlling the dispersment of that energy, he can pulse engery through grass, buildings, up, down and anywhere he desire. - Of course this would take serious energy and massive concentration and practice. But an adult Havok should be able to do this no prob.

I am not sure why that would be a problem for him.

xmarksthespot
Yes all of his cells absorb ambient cosmic energy, store it and metabolize it in order to generate waves of superheated plasma. That allows him to emit omnidirectional attacks.

But I don't think he can control the plasma (which is technically matter not energy) he creates in the same way that Pyro can control fire and I don't think Havok has any control of any form of energy in the manner you're suggesting.

He can emit plasma from any part of him, but if he does it from a single part, his hands for example, it's monodirectional. I don't remember ever seeing him fire a curved blast etc.
I only recall him usually firing from his hands in a straight trajectory or attacking omnidirectionally.

BTW What do you mean by an "adult Havok"?

K3VIL
Havok can decide the level of energy he emits, when he was going to marry Lorna, then discovered he loves Annie, to escape from his former girlfriend he jumped miles away using his energy to propel himself, Annie and Carter in a sort of super jump.

Pointinel
i still say havok

Timslar
"Yes all of his cells absorb ambient cosmic energy, store it and metabolize it in order to generate waves of superheated plasma. That allows him to emit omnidirectional attacks.

But I don't think he can control the plasma (which is technically matter not energy) he creates in the same way that Pyro can control fire and I don't think Havok has any control of any form of energy in the manner you're suggesting.

He can emit plasma from any part of him, but if he does it from a single part, his hands for example, it's monodirectional. I don't remember ever seeing him fire a curved blast etc.
I only recall him usually firing from his hands in a straight trajectory or attacking omnidirectionally."

^------What I was thinking.

Bludhaven Boy
Havok melts him.

teddygreen17
What if Carnage uses his projectile ability to create a deadly boomerang; and when Havok is shooting him, PYYIIIIOOOWWWWW; right in the back of the Head. Then it's "FATALITY".

Then Carnage goes Mortal Kombat on his ass.

CorderaMitchell
I love how carnage is sooo underrated here, carnage would dodge the blasts and his spikes can go off like machine gun fire.

Carnage is MUCH faster stronger and able to climb on walls, he has a projectile attack too.

He sure as hell beats cyclops.

Metalmanx
I dunno. I still give this fight to Havok.

And Cyclops would murder Carnage. Cyke is just too good for Carnage.

Pyropsycho
Nono, Carnage is absurdly powerful, I understand that cyke is, but give him the slim chance that a guy like wolverine has a chance of actually getting in close, and multiply it by 10, carnage is THAT fast.

Even with his weakness exploited, it takes superhuman amounts of damage to put an end to him.

Metalmanx
I do understand that, don't get me wrong. But Cyke is a freakin surgeon with his optic blasts. He won't miss any shot he takes, especially if Carnage attempts to snake his way closer to Cyke. Ol' Slim will take out anything that tries to come his way.

I see now that I may have used the wrong terminology when describing that Cyclops would win, cuz I don't think it would be an easy victory. But I do believe that given Cyclops expert experience and control, he would be able to keep Carnage away and keep chipping away at him.

Remember, Cyke also has a much more powerful, earth-shattering blast when he takes his visor off. I'd say that would do some damage.

teddygreen17
Yall act like Carnage operate on Human Speed or something. Their is no tell how fast he is and the velocity he can shoot his projectile. Remember Carnage is also his personality. The Good guys may be soft By Carnage is the evil or all evil. He's Carnage - he go for the jug. right off the bat.

CorderaMitchell
I do understand that, don't get me wrong. But Cyke is a freakin surgeon with his optic blasts. He won't miss any shot he takes, especially if Carnage attempts to snake his way closer to Cyke. Ol' Slim will take out anything that tries to come his way.

Agreed, but cyke also would need ALOT of damage to hope to keep them down.

Spiderman would dodge those shots with ease himself, also keep in mind that carnage has a milder danger sense.
One hit and cyke or havok are down.

I see now that I may have used the wrong terminology when describing that Cyclops would win, cuz I don't think it would be an easy victory. But I do believe that given Cyclops expert experience and control, he would be able to keep Carnage away and keep chipping away at him.

Yes, but again it took Venom FF and spiderman to take him down, projectiles alone aren't enough to take care of carnage, I'm pretty sure carnage has the priority here and more options.

Remember, Cyke also has a much more powerful, earth-shattering blast when he takes his visor off. I'd say that would do some damage.

Yes, that is true, but what good what it do if he missed?

No visor =not good for cyclops.

If carnage were more popular, you'd get a lot more showings on how strong he it, optic blasts would slow him down, but 1 of his projeciles, would put them out.

Metalmanx
I agree. One shot would indeed take out both Cyclops and Havok. I will not deny that.

And I also agree that it would take a lot tp put down Carnage.

So, all in all, I agree with you.

CorderaMitchell
I agree to agree to agree to agree to....

teddygreen17
HEY this poll can't end at 9-9 Somebody is dead and somebody is living. Who is it?

CorderaMitchell
Don't worry about polls too much, they're popularity contests most of the time.

hence threads like, wolverine vs living tribunal, wolverine wins.

teddygreen17
Oh OK - whom ever voted for Wolvy should get spiked like a Vollleyball or Ice Picked - choose one

CorderaMitchell
They've left the forum long ago...

Askani'son
can carnage control his projectiles when their in the air or on the ground?

CorderaMitchell
Yes, and Yes...

Creshosk
How do you dodge an omnidirectional blast?

How do you dodge a mountain?

How do you dodge an attack the size of a building?

Especially with a milder danger sense than spiderman?

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Creshosk

How do you survive a hit from carnage?

Carnage can take the initial hit, someone will die, guess who?

LGodamus
this is a match of who hits first....if they both fire off a projectile at the same time there is a good chance of carnage missing, if he hits havok dies...but havok can make plasma blasts so large it would be near impossible to miss....so whoever hits first wins, and havok has a slightly better chance at it Havok 6/10

Pointinel
^cosigns

Metalmanx
Ditto.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by LGodamus
this is a match of who hits first....if they both fire off a projectile at the same time there is a good chance of carnage missing, if he hits havok dies...but havok can make plasma blasts so large it would be near impossible to miss....so whoever hits first wins, and havok has a slightly better chance at it Havok 6/10

Carnage can survive havok's initial hit, I don't think people quite understand how durable he is...

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Creshosk

You don't, you take the shot and get back up.

CorderaMitchell
Carnage was taking a shitload of damage, and getting up even after being shot by the Avengers Alpha Wave.

It STILL took black cat, Venom, AND spiderman to even stand a chance.

Carnage IS very powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.