Batman Forever Plot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
i didnt understand the riddler's plot in Batman Forever with the whole brain waves thing. could someone explain to me?

Joker1237
he was NOT the riddler, he was the mad Hatter dress as the Riddler lol.

NoFate007
YES! Someone thought that too. I thought he was Mad Hatter + Joker wannabe. He wasn't The Riddler. He looked like The Riddler but he shouldn't have had that much fun doing that stuff, and he didn't have enough riddles.

Riddler would be a great character to put in the new Nolan films, cause he'd do him right.

Dark Thor
this is not helping...

NoFate007
Stupidity by Joel S, that's the plot

vvvrulz
From what I gather, which was generally very little throughout the movie, the Riddler was trying to use his 'brain drain' technology to drain the intelligence from all of Gotham and hence make him super smart. He used those tv-sets to transmit the brainwaves of normal ppl into his sanctuary.

Very dumb plot, but not nearly as stupid as Mr.Freeze's attempt to freeze the world.

NoFate007
I dont' remember why Freeze wanted to freeze the world, but if done right, it could work a lot better than TV brain sucking tubes lol.

If it was a case of "if I can't have it, nobody can", then I can see Victor wanting to ice the whole world. That way, he's not a freak, he's just a normal guy - or even a god because he is the only one that is immune to this ice age.

vvvrulz
Quote: "What killed the dinosaurs, the ice age! "

Joker1237
this is how Joel got the plot for Batman Forever.

Joel-Give me more of thsos drugs, it help with my ideals, I thinking Mad Hatter, who will dress up like the Riddler, and act like a 60's Bat villian, Will have some Brain wave thing that could read minds, and give Riddler powers. The hullations are working see???? We need bright lights. Give me more of thsos speacial Mushrooms. Ok now, We have Bat Nipples evey 3 min of the movie. And We need Butt shots, People like to see Butt shots.

The man needs to lay off of the drugs lol.

Dark Thor
so could someone tell me freeze's plot, and thnx vvrulz for that explanation

Joker1237
well to freeze the world, ok makes sense.

Than have plants grow, in a forzen world. That makes no sense at all.

Dark Thor
how was he going to save his wife?

Joker1237
beats me lol. He said he find a cure for her, but that got side track of freezing the world. Do you see the drugs they were smoking yet?

NoFate007
As I said before, I don't remember much about the plot, but I could MAYBE see this working...

Freeze wants to save Nora, so he goes on the crime spree to get the stuff he needs for research and whatnot. Ivy comes along and says she has a cure - what with her knowledge of plants and such, and says the only way she'll give it to Victor is if he freezes Gotham for her. Then the only plothole is why is Bane an idiot like he was, and why wouldn't Fries just put his gun up to her head, as for the formula, then waste her lol

Joely Joely Joel...how did you get signed for a second movie...

vvvrulz
What even worse is that Fries gave a working cure to Batman to use on Alfred. If its a working cure, why the F*CK did he not use it on his wife in the first place !! Wasn't that his whole point !?

Dark Thor > There are more plotholes than actual plots in either movie.

NoFate007
Well they said something like Nora was stage 10 and Alfred was stage 3, and he had a cure up to stage 5 or something. That makes sense..

vvvrulz
lol Boy that movie mustve been so bad, I cant even remember the details.

sevenman
Freeze the world to cure his wife from a fatal disease.

sevenman
I'll have what Joel Schumacher is having.

TwoFace2
The Riddler uses his technology to suck up all the IQ from the citizens of Gotham City and the world. He then can use their bank numbers and crap like that, but how will he know whose numbers is it? Dumbass! Also, the BIGGEST QUESTION...Edward Nygma hates Bruce Wayne for the declination over his project, but why would he wants to join Two-Face against Batman. He doesn't even know who is Batman yet.

Mr. Freeze said that he will freeze Gotham City to warn the world so that they can pay him in millions to prevent them from being ice. With those money, he can work more on his research. BIG QUESTION...why did he wear a frigging ROBE? Isn't that warm enough for him? Poison Ivy is SO STUPID. Batgirl debut SUCKS. It should be Catwoman instead of Batgirl kicking Ivy's ass for Batman.

vvvrulz
Both those movies really should never have happened.

sevenman

sevenman
Originally posted by vvvrulz
Both those movies really should never have happened. Unless if it was directed by Tim Burton.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.