Doctor Doom vs. Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
They clash on a highway. Flash is given 25 min of preparation

Nataku8188
Flash is given prep? Uhm... why?

jrodslam
Flash's minutes are like years. Thats not fair to Doom. Eventhough im a Flash lover, I want it to be fair.

Its bad enough Doom cant hit him. He isnt given any prep time as well?

Flash breaks Doms armor, and leaves him bloodied on the highway.

Dr. Diamond
doom instinctively taps into the speed force. (yes he is amazing)and goes beyond flash in understanding of the speed force instantly.flash is now but a snail to doom(a very slow snail).doom kills him in 1 manuever.

Dizzle
Haha. Doom simply thinks hard, expanding the size of his brain and crushing the highway and Flash. Seriously though, in 25 minutes, Flash could build up a LOT of speed. On punch probly does it.

Dr. Diamond
flash is a chump

NoFate007
Flash wins, as stated above.

dawsey28
Doom is a sorcerer. Don't forget that.

but yeah, I'd say Flash wins here.

CorderaMitchell
Doom loses, poor doom fans.

Nataku8188
Flash isn't breaking Doom's armor. It took a blast from the IG and was still going.

CorderaMitchell
I don't feel he needs to BREAK the armor to beat him at all, if it seemed as if I were implying that.

Considering this match is one sided, Doom doesn't know flash, and would have more trouble than he would anyway.

Wanderer259
It's the 25 minutes that seal the deal. You're basically saying that Doom is just standing or strolling on a highway, minding his own business, while Flash gets nearly a half hour to plan a sneak attack. Doom's got a forcefield, but basically, Wally can start a few miles away (where Doom cannot see him), run in, and deck him one good. Fight's over.

Giving Wally prep-time is a big mis-match. Is the point of this thread to force Doom to lose?

LGodamus
Oh good lord man ..give doom the prep time too. I am sure in 25 minutes some one of the mental capacity of doctor doom can find a way to deal with about anyone....even someone as fast as the flash...that is assuming each on knew of the others powers.

CorderaMitchell
Yea then it would probably be unfair then.

Nataku8188
Doom will still lose, but the armor ain't breakin'. Forum rules state characters have a general knowledge of the opponent.

Lord-of-Dreams
No matter how you cut it, someone is gonna have an unfair advantage. give them both 25 min, Doom sets up a mega-forcefield right away. give only Flash, he circles the earth for 24.5999999999999999999... minutes and the decks Doom. Give only Doom, he steals all the Earth's inertia, walks up to Flash, and punshes him to death... So in a 3 round fight, I say big Doomster will win, but without any prep, Wally always takes it. He's the master of 'no prep. chicken runs'

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Doom will still lose, but the armor ain't breakin'. Forum rules state characters have a general knowledge of the opponent.

I never said it would... confused

Nataku8188
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I never said it would... confused

Was I talking to you, no wonder why you're the C-master, you're master of only yourself XD

CorderaMitchell
You didn't quote, and it was under me 2x, so I was confused...

Nataku8188
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
You didn't quote, and it was under me 2x, so I was confused...

Aren't you always XD

CorderaMitchell
Not really, but you seem to be using the quote function well now.

Maybe you just "forgot", oh well. wink

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Was I talking to you, no wonder why you're the C-master, you're master of only yourself XD

I'd hope to be the master of myself, as for the C part,lol. rolling on floor laughing

Onikirimaru
Flash easily decks Doom. Unfortunatly it was a Doom bot. Doom wasnt on the Highway at all, because he never participates in battle that Doom doesnt get prep time in.

Metalmanx
Now see, what makes sense is...

If Flash has that long to prepare, what he would do is run SUPER-FAST around Doom, checking out his armor and such, looking at it at every angle, seeing where hinges and screws and such are. If you're not following me so far, Flash could do this all without Doom even knowing. That's just how fast he is.

Then when they start fighting, Flash just freakin takes apart his suit. In an instant. I mean, that's just one example.

Another, a cheap way, but entirely able to be utilized, is for Flash to vibrate inside of Doom. Doom explodes. Inside of his armor. Eww...

Wanderer259
Damn straight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.