jeeny sparks vs thor vs living lightning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Diamond
this is a lightning/ electricity competition. who has the most creative and effective skill and power when it comes to electricity.

whirlysplat
Jenny in Electricity Form at 100 feet tallbig grin

The spirit of the 20th Century easilybig grin Supes controlled living lightning in Galactic Storm, Jenny is on a different scale to the other twobig grin

Dr. Diamond
that is pretty much my opinion i'm trying to lure out the secret society of living lightning fanboys.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Dr. Diamond
that is pretty much my opinion i'm trying to lure out the secret society of living lightning fanboys.

living lightning fanboys, superb DD confused they are everywhere on this forum.

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

Scoobless
if Whirly says it, its gotta be wrong... Thor detects the two energy beings and absorbs them into his hammer... fight done!

big grin

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Scoobless
if Whirly says it, its gotta be wrong... Thor detects the two energy beings and absorbs them into his hammer... fight done!

big grin

Rubbish, Jenny is on a greater scale of electricity manipulation than Thorbig grin

She has dne a lot more with it smile

Scoobs your never rightsmile

Its a border thingroll eyes (sarcastic)

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirly rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.