thunder cat girl cheetara Vs The Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gotham Girl
roll eyes (sarcastic)

jrodslam
No contest. Flash.

Dr. Diamond
flash is a chump

K Von Doom
Flash is distracted by Cheetara's sexy legs and runs into a wall.

supremthor
na flash isnt into animal chicks so he kills her fast

Onikirimaru
Cheetara shows a boob and gets him to stop in his tracks, she then kicks his square in the nuts.

Cheetara wins.

Gotham Girl
Why in every girl match, all the guys go oh she sexy so he gets distracted or, a boob pops out.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Gotham Girl
Why in every girl match, all the guys go oh she sexy so he gets distracted or, a boob pops out.

Your guess is as good as mine.

Cheetara's main weakness is (just like her animal namesake) her stamina is not great. She can't maintain maximum speed for long. However she is a more skilled fighter, so she'd probably take Flash out before she tired.

Onikirimaru
Chilled Monkey, are you siding with Cheetara just to get on the girls good side? Aww, thats sweet.

All joking and boob popping out aside, I dont recall Cheetara really being as fast as the Flash. However, there isnt that much we can compare between the both, since they are in very different universes. Cheetara probably fights better, and she is pretty fast, which definatly gives her more of a chance than someone that can just fight. At first I thought Flash would stomp her, but once I thought about it would make for an interesting fight. I think Flash would end up with the W though, because he can do that crazy stuff with his power. Molecules vibrating and runnin around the world in a couple seconds weirdness.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
Chilled Monkey, are you siding with Cheetara just to get on the girls good side? Aww, thats sweet.

Ha ha, no, just saying what I think. Besides, I was a big Thundercats fan back in the day.

dawsey28
What's wrong with getting distracted from a boob popping out? If I saw a cheetah boobie, I'd be distracted to.

Not in a sexual way, but a weirded out way. Like wtf What the f**k?

Bludhaven Boy
The Flash moves faster than thought. He wins.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by dawsey28
What's wrong with getting distracted from a boob popping out? If I saw a cheetah boobie, I'd be distracted to.

Not in a sexual way, but a weirded out way. Like wtf What the f**k?

Cheetahs don't have boobies. Just nipples. I molest cheetahs daily. If they had boobies, I'd know.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Bludhaven Boy
The Flash moves faster than thought. He wins.

Cheetara moves faster than thought. She wins.

Bludhaven Boy
Unless Cheetara can cirlcle the world 5 times in a second, no she doesn't win.

chilled monkey
As I recall, one time Flash had difficulty catching up to a speeding truck. Another time, he got pummeled by a guy called Luminus and his clones.

So I'd say Flash loses this one.

Onikirimaru
If he moves faster than thought, how does he know where he is going?

stormfront13
does cheetara get her staff?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
If he moves faster than thought, how does he know where he is going?

He thinks faster than thought.

Bludhaven Boy
The speed force speeds up everything about Wally, including his mode of perception. The last time he and superman raced, supes was catching up, but his perception doesn't slow everything down like Wally's. To Wally and Bart, we're all statues. He built a cage around the villain murmur in less than a second, while he was surrounded by other super villains. That means running away, finding parts for the cage, running back with them, putting them together, and running away to get more, all in less than a second. Kid Flash can dissassemble a Speeding Hot Rod, so I don't know when Flash would have had trouble catching up to a truck. Eventually, Supes tried to grab him to make him stop, and he just vibrated through him "I'm untouchable when I want to be". Then Wally decided to hit top speed and left Superman in the dust. Wally spends five relative minutes of this match deciding how best to pwn Cheetara, and then punches her in the throat at 10000 mph.

Cosmic Cube
More like 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,
000,000,000 mph. Times a million.

Bludhaven Boy
He usually slows down his punches so that they won't kill. But yeah, all out, he's pure death. He's not opposed to the death penalty either, he just doesn't think heroes should carry it out. But he could be pushed over that line. God knows Barry was.

long pig
As before, I refuse to go against anyone of the Thundercats.

Cheetara vs Runner - Cheetara.
Cheetara vs toaa- Cheetara.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.