Triple Threat: Freddy vs Jason vs Micheal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nyria
I dont know about you guys but I have been hearing crazy rumors about Freddy vs Jason 2 becoming a triple threat by them bringing Micheal Myers in.

Zilverz
Originally posted by Nyria
I dont know about you guys but I have been hearing crazy rumors about Freddy vs Jason 2 becoming a triple threat by them bringing Micheal Myers in.

ancient rumor, its scribed on old stone tablets dated back to 237 BC

GGgrievous725
no thet dont think michael is close enough to Freddy and Jason style(i have know idea why)thats what i read the director said in an interview they also said they wanted to make freddyvs jason vs Ash

Wolfie
How about "NOOBS vs. THE VS THREAD"

stunna1773
lmao yeah ash from the evil head series will be on the next one but i also heard that their will be the zombies and skeletons guys again to

tabby999
how bout Noobs Vs. learning to read forum rules

kmcdude

meh........shut up evil face .............oh and it WONT happen.

DanZeke25
I think Michael would kick ass!

kmcdude
So do 300 other people in the VS thread................hang

Wolfie
Wait... there's a VS thread??? Poor me didn't know because I didn't read the top of the forum.

Jason_Krueger
If they make a Freddy vs Jason2 or even a horror movie maniacs battle royal then that my friends will be the end of the horror genre as we know it......(nail in the coffin)

Freaky Zeeky
Why so?

b-dan
why a sequil its gonna end the same way u cant kill off freddy jason or meyers

stunna1773
they did kill jason in jason x but the damn machine brought him back

kmcdude
sniper

Lady_Jade
I don't even know why they still bother with those 3 killers. Their movies keep getting crappier and crappier and now these VS movies are making it worse. Kill it, kill it!

kmcdude
They wont die.............but this thread willpunk

stunna1773
lmfao

Jason_Krueger
Check this out.....

kmcdude
Cool pic,you should have posted it in a better thread thoughpunk

stunna1773
hahahaha this thread blows

Nyria
Why do all people can find to do is criticize all i asked was a simple question not all of your negative comments were needed. But anyway I keep receiving news that the layout for Freddy vs. Jason 2 is still being revised and they havent decided on a definate plot yet.

kmcdude
Why do all people can find to do is criticize all i asked was a simple question not all of your negative comments were needed. But anyway I keep receiving news that the layout for Freddy vs. Jason 2 is still being revised and they havent decided on a definate plot yet.

It is because this thread should not of been started,there is a VS thread stickied at the top of the page,the mod obviously put there to stop these kind of threads getting made. smile

beta-wolf_101
If another VS movie comes out I'm going to be forced to send all the people of Hollywood in to the dark, demented, twisted depths of my mind.

Nyria
Are there any SANE people left on this forum?

BackFire
Use the damn vs thread.
closed

BlackC@t
This thread isn't closed confused

Anyways, isn't it 'Michael' not 'Micheal'?

kmcdude
Dont post ANYMORE in this thread all you are doing is bumping it up.

Nyria
And who are you to say this thread is closed. It looks very open to me.

stick out tongue

Dr. decapitate
Well for one I think they will do it because of the demand and money. They have gone as low as they can when they made jason X. Also It would be cool if they all like brawl at the end then they get hooked up by chains and pinhead is there pissed cause they all have been ducking him and should be in hell! Micheal needs to follow josh harnett into crystal lake cause hes the only famliy member left and freddy still owes jason etc etc thats how it should go

kmcdude
GO AWAY no expression

vintage_vixon
I reccon it should go like this...

Freddy starts coming to michael in his dreams...this is why michael kills his sister then years later after all the shit has happened and freddy reolised jason kicked his aSS so he wants revenge. He tricks jamie lee's son into going camping at camp cystal lake... so on and so forth feddy baits michael there to kill jason MOOHOOHAAHAA that would be funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.