Daredevil vs. Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
They fight on a rooftop

thesilverspider
dare devil wont se him coming lol

Dark Thor
they're both tied IMO

leonidas
they fought to a draw in a great battle quite some time ago.

black robb
This is pretty even,but i would say Iron Fist

jrodslam
Originally posted by leonidas
they fought to a draw in a great battle quite some time ago.

Id love to get that. Who's comic was it? Issue #?

guy222
Originally posted by Dark Thor
They fight on a rooftop

danny

Soljer
Iron Fist could win before his Immortal Iron Fist run.

Now?

Most definitely takes a healthy majority.

don't shiv
I.F. PAST AND Current versions anyplace anywhere

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Danny

tru-marvell
DD is a tough one but I think Danny's training is a bit better (even though his costume is major out dated).

So DD gets fisted 7/10 eek jawdrop

Daredevil1
Pre-power up Danny

Daredevil takes 6-7/10 imo

Post power up Danny 7-8/10 imo.

jrodslam
Whats the power-up that Danny has now? Or should i say whats the power-up that give him a majority of victories against DD?

guy222
IF

Bentley
Iron fist is pretty damn powerful nowadays, he takes this.

guy222
thumb up

fascistcrusader
I read an issue of Daredevil a while back where Matt fought Danny and they were very evenly matched. This one's too close to call for me.

Mindset
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
I read an issue of Daredevil a while back where Matt fought Danny and they were very evenly matched. This one's too close to call for me. Danny didn't even use his powers then...

fascistcrusader
His fists were glowing in a few panels as I recall, how is that not using his powers? And besides, Matt's significantly more agile than Danny and can evade his powered blows.

Mindset
His fists were glowing in a few panels as I recall, how is that not using his powers? And besides, Matt's significantly more agile than Danny and can evade his powered blows. He was about to use his IF then they stopped fighting because DD realized it was Danny, so no, he didn't use his powers. That was also before Danny had his chi doubled and gained more knowledge of chi skills.

IF only needs to hit him once, DD is not fast enough to dodge every punch or even most of them. And tell me, how is DD dodged a wide blast of chi?

Harbinger
Iron Fist 8/10.

fascistcrusader
AH yes, that's right, DD never tasted them. Still, Matt has done some pretty incredible things, and dodging anything Danny can dish out isn't beyond him. I still say 5/5

Mindset
AH yes, that's right, DD never tasted them. Still, Matt has done some pretty incredible things, and dodging anything Danny can dish out isn't beyond him. I still say 5/5 Yes, it is beyond him.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/10.jpg

Danny and Davos fighting blew up the floor of a building. Danny has more power than you realize.

Soljer
Originally posted by Mindset
Yes, it is beyond him.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/10.jpg

Danny and Davos fighting blew up the floor of a building. Danny has more power than you realize.

Way more power.

Danny is a clear cut above street levellers.

jrodslam
He was about to use his IF then they stopped fighting because DD realized it was Danny, so no, he didn't use his powers. That was also before Danny had his chi doubled and gained more knowledge of chi skills.

IF only needs to hit him once, DD is not fast enough to dodge every punch or even most of them. And tell me, how is DD dodged a wide blast of chi?

Actually, Rand did use the IF. DD dodged/evaded it.

True, the If only needs one good hit on DD. I think the fight would go on for quite some time just for the fact that these 2 know each other so well. A wide ranged chi blast may be something Fist has to do to gain the advantage in a fight between the two. That or another trick hes recently learned.erm

Daredevil1
Danny didn't even use his powers then...

Actually he did.Edit: Nevermind someone already covered it. smile

Mindset
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Actually he did.Edit: Nevermind someone already covered it. smile Oh, my bad, he used them once.

This was before his chi was doubled and he read the IF manual as well. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.